**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You guys need a solid reliable bench to get the offense moving while Bron and Wade sit on the bench...

This is true ..... still think that MM will cement that bench for us upon his return and hopefully by that time we'd figure out our PG situation

This aggressive tempo is much needed ...... this should be the theme throughout the season and not settling for 3pt shots

This aggressive tempo is much needed ...... this should be the theme throughout the season and not settling for 3pt shots

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

64-43 half ..... I'll take it but only with matched intensity in the second half

Talking to yourself in this thread has indeed driven you to madness. You'll take it? 
laugh.gif

64-43 half ..... I'll take it but only with matched intensity in the second half

Talking to yourself in this thread has indeed driven you to madness. You'll take it? 
laugh.gif

Who in their right mind would take a 21 point deficit at half against the Heat in Miami? I know the Suns are infamous for point swings but come on now, dude.

Who in their right mind would take a 21 point deficit at half against the Heat in Miami? I know the Suns are infamous for point swings but come on now, dude.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif
true lol .... but we've seen this before so no need to think that the Suns cant Pull a Utah move on us haaaa
laugh.gif
 .... it can Happen

laugh.gif
true lol .... but we've seen this before so no need to think that the Suns cant Pull a Utah move on us haaaa
laugh.gif
 .... it can Happen

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

He is a Heat fan... y'all are funny 
roll.gif

roll.gif

bosh probably read some of the stuff on NT before the game and got a little extra motivation.

lebron will probably get a triple double

bosh probably read some of the stuff on NT before the game and got a little extra motivation.

lebron will probably get a triple double

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 an honest mistake ... but I figured the Avy spoke for it self though lol

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 an honest mistake ... but I figured the Avy spoke for it self though lol

Back
Top Bottom