**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

That's pretty much what they are and sadly that's what the Heat offense has resembled mostly this season the Cavs of the last couple years.

That's pretty much what they are and sadly that's what the Heat offense has resembled mostly this season the Cavs of the last couple years.

^Well considering he was on the court with the second string then I agree, but thats a disrespect in my opinion to the Cavs as well...essentially calling their squad a bunch of second stringers. Personally I'm rooting for the cavs success

^Well considering he was on the court with the second string then I agree, but thats a disrespect in my opinion to the Cavs as well...essentially calling their squad a bunch of second stringers. Personally I'm rooting for the cavs success

Not even that...most of the Heat games I've seen this year have been Bron/Wade dribble for 15-20 sec and then either penetrate to the rim or kickout to a 3 point shooter, essentially the same offense that was prevalent in CLE

Not even that...most of the Heat games I've seen this year have been Bron/Wade dribble for 15-20 sec and then either penetrate to the rim or kickout to a 3 point shooter, essentially the same offense that was prevalent in CLE

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

That I'd have to agree with .... offensively the game plan has been predictable. Pretty much why its taking us longer then expected to gel but I agree with AT as well that for this particular style of play, it would suit the Cavs roster better then ours probably

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

That I'd have to agree with .... offensively the game plan has been predictable. Pretty much why its taking us longer then expected to gel but I agree with AT as well that for this particular style of play, it would suit the Cavs roster better then ours probably

Bosh playing well... Wade w/the sick cross and dunk.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You guys need a solid reliable bench to get the offense moving while Bron and Wade sit on the bench...

This is true ..... still think that MM will cement that bench for us upon his return and hopefully by that time we'd figure out our PG situation

Back
Top Bottom