**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

"Players only meeting" Huh?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

So all this is Spoelstra's fault?

Please.

3 superstar $100,000,000 players and not one of them can drain a shot.
They'll be OK when Mike Miller returns. Maybe he's the glue they're missing?

Please.

They'll be OK when Mike Miller returns. Maybe he's the glue they're missing?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Please.

no im not saying its spo's fault... lebron looks like he needs a coach to get on his case and get in his face, lebron just does not repect spo.... spo is not a coach that can take lebron to the next level of play... i think lebron is pretty close or is peaked out talent wise... its his brain and emotions that needs coaching...

QFT

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Please.

no im not saying its spo's fault... lebron looks like he needs a coach to get on his case and get in his face, lebron just does not repect spo.... spo is not a coach that can take lebron to the next level of play... i think lebron is pretty close or is peaked out talent wise... its his brain and emotions that needs coaching...

_ please. 
Lebron is a GROWN $%$ MAN. Stop talking about him like he's a 7-year-old. "he needs a coach to get on his case"

+*$% outta here with that. 

laugh.gif
yall full of +#**.... you can honestly tell me that if someone you respected wanted to guide you with wisdom yall wouldnt listen? if rev run. jordan, jay z , your grandpa, russell simmons, or who ever... said you need to change this and that do get where you wanna go.. and you aint gonna listen?... 

is there a reason why s-jax wanted to go play for larry brown? is there a reason why players want to play for doc rivers or phil jackson?... you dont think that there is a coach that might be able to help out JR smith a little more then coach karl can?

Please.

_ please. 
Lebron is a GROWN $%$ MAN. Stop talking about him like he's a 7-year-old. "he needs a coach to get on his case"

laugh.gif
yall full of +#**.... you can honestly tell me that if someone you respected wanted to guide you with wisdom yall wouldnt listen? if rev run. jordan, jay z , your grandpa, russell simmons, or who ever... said you need to change this and that do get where you wanna go.. and you aint gonna listen?... 

is there a reason why s-jax wanted to go play for larry brown? is there a reason why players want to play for doc rivers or phil jackson?... you dont think that there is a coach that might be able to help out JR smith a little more then coach karl can?

Please.

QFT

Chemistry is more than just what kind of plays guys can devise on a fast-break instinctively after playing together for a while. Sometimes it takes a higher power you respect to guide you toward changing a bad pattern or buying into a system. Doc Rivers did that with KG and Ray Allen in Boston. I don't think LBJ can win a title without that kind of coach; someone who wields more power than him. As good a coach Spoelstra would be in any other context, he's not a good fit with this Heat team, and you'd be fooling yourself to think otherwise. It might be different if Wade was the most consistent of the supposed "big 3" but he's been the weakest link at times.

The problem is Riley is ancient, and I don't think he can assume the responsibilities of a full-time coaching responsibility at this point. And the league is short on veteran coaches who could command that kind of respect. Best bet would be Riley taking over for this season alone and looking for a replacement coming off a contract for 11-12.

Chemistry is more than just what kind of plays guys can devise on a fast-break instinctively after playing together for a while. Sometimes it takes a higher power you respect to guide you toward changing a bad pattern or buying into a system. Doc Rivers did that with KG and Ray Allen in Boston. I don't think LBJ can win a title without that kind of coach; someone who wields more power than him. As good a coach Spoelstra would be in any other context, he's not a good fit with this Heat team, and you'd be fooling yourself to think otherwise. It might be different if Wade was the most consistent of the supposed "big 3" but he's been the weakest link at times.

The problem is Riley is ancient, and I don't think he can assume the responsibilities of a full-time coaching responsibility at this point. And the league is short on veteran coaches who could command that kind of respect. Best bet would be Riley taking over for this season alone and looking for a replacement coming off a contract for 11-12.

Please.

_ please. 

laugh.gif

Son...stop it. You guys are 9-8...9-8 !

If you guys were in the West, ya would be a 9th seed right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Please.

_ please. 

laugh.gif

Son...stop it. You guys are 9-8...9-8 !

If you guys were in the West, ya would be a 9th seed right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Things will be ok. It is early in the season. I know everyone wants to write them off but, it is early and they aren't healthy.

Things will be ok. It is early in the season. I know everyone wants to write them off but, it is early and they aren't healthy.

Back
Top Bottom