**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by h3at23

Atleast #6 knows where he's from! Word to B-More!
laugh.gif
his mom popped him out on New York soil

good enough for me
laugh.gif

I don't care where he is from if he doesn't learn how to play D
mad.gif
Imagine if 6ron said something as fugazi as that
laugh.gif

c9336ca71a58ccec799919a6a1cbb989d24465a9_r.png

w/you on the frontline
laugh.gif

Goodnite yall!

Originally Posted by h3at23

Atleast #6 knows where he's from! Word to B-More!
laugh.gif
his mom popped him out on New York soil

good enough for me
laugh.gif

I don't care where he is from if he doesn't learn how to play D
mad.gif
Imagine if 6ron said something as fugazi as that
laugh.gif

c9336ca71a58ccec799919a6a1cbb989d24465a9_r.png

w/you on the frontline
laugh.gif

Goodnite yall!

Really just looked like lebron tired himself out. Looked like he was cramping up near the end. Durantula played him as well as one could, did his thing. Westbrook gives everybody fits. Dude is wreckless with it. Wade is scary tho. You really just never know what he's goin to do. Especially on his way to the rack. Pish Posh disappeared tonite again smh. I said yall would probably lose this one, I only predict two more L's tho, Denver n Boston, the rest, you'll be fine. Stay coo

Really just looked like lebron tired himself out. Looked like he was cramping up near the end. Durantula played him as well as one could, did his thing. Westbrook gives everybody fits. Dude is wreckless with it. Wade is scary tho. You really just never know what he's goin to do. Especially on his way to the rack. Pish Posh disappeared tonite again smh. I said yall would probably lose this one, I only predict two more L's tho, Denver n Boston, the rest, you'll be fine. Stay coo

yo on the real #6 is a clown. I tried to tell yall about #6 but nobody listened. This is what he does. Just wait until the playoffs and #6 gonna fold like a chair. MARK MY WORDS. He ain't even worth a name, son is a number. #6.

roll.gif
@ this subliminal shot. dub your a fool

yo on the real #6 is a clown. I tried to tell yall about #6 but nobody listened. This is what he does. Just wait until the playoffs and #6 gonna fold like a chair. MARK MY WORDS. He ain't even worth a name, son is a number. #6.

roll.gif
@ this subliminal shot. dub your a fool

Yea OKC has mad size. Wow did you guys catch the beat down that OKC's bigs put on The cHEATS, lol. Kendrick, Serge, Collison and Nazr. The Heat are way too soft. Especially BOSH spice. I agree Wade is the closer and should take that role more. They really need the toughness that Udonis has. Way too many centers on the roster who can't score or defend very well

Yea OKC has mad size. Wow did you guys catch the beat down that OKC's bigs put on The cHEATS, lol. Kendrick, Serge, Collison and Nazr. The Heat are way too soft. Especially BOSH spice. I agree Wade is the closer and should take that role more. They really need the toughness that Udonis has. Way too many centers on the roster who can't score or defend very well

laugh.gif
but your SN is Ja Rule though....
good to see we are not in the top 15 worst fans.... lets get this w

laugh.gif
but your SN is Ja Rule though....
good to see we are not in the top 15 worst fans.... lets get this w

Bosh establishing himself early .... No internet at my usual heat bar so I'll have to post using my phone. Still on my job though if you need that work
smile.gif

Bosh establishing himself early .... No internet at my usual heat bar so I'll have to post using my phone. Still on my job though if you need that work
smile.gif

Homie sitting courtside behind the press with the Heat hat looking like he came straight out of Carol City haaaa

Homie sitting courtside behind the press with the Heat hat looking like he came straight out of Carol City haaaa

Back
Top Bottom