Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

wade/lebron can play on rondo... house/chalmers/miller/jones can take turns following ray around...
i aint tripping though, like i said i have no problems talking !*$! with regulars in S&T, and def believe i knew you was gonna some in here... i actually thought you guys was gonna put up a fight vs BOS, even slap box...
laugh.gif

you guys should have not resigned billups... you guys need a pass first PG... you guys have 3 players that like to shoot, and billups doesnt give to *!*$@ about using the shot clock...

he has one year left on his contract. we aren't winning anything next year. plus the lockout looming throws a wrench into things.

grin.gif

its not about winning it all... its the whole thing of watching my team play good... plus if you guys actually had a coach that is willing to set plays instead of playing all star game type basketball you guys will get A LOT better... but amare and melo like the freedom to shoot anytime anywhere...

its not about winning it all... its the whole thing of watching my team play good... plus if you guys actually had a coach that is willing to set plays instead of playing all star game type basketball you guys will get A LOT better... but amare and melo like the freedom to shoot anytime anywhere...

ive seen the knicks play well. i want a chip. every decision should be based on if it will eventually lead to a championship

i know amare loves dantoni. i also know the reason. he lets him get away with being a terrible defender and rebounder

ive seen the knicks play well. i want a chip. every decision should be based on if it will eventually lead to a championship

i know amare loves dantoni. i also know the reason. he lets him get away with being a terrible defender and rebounder

Originally Posted by Savraj1

laugh.gif
 at Lakers fans all of a sudden supporting the Celtics. They don't want it with the Heat.

actually i rather the celtics win to get the rubber match with them.    lakers vs celtics  is way deeper and has way more meaning then kobe vs lebron.

that being said it's not even a wrap the lakers will be in the finals,  okc will be a tough team to put out

laugh.gif
 at Lakers fans all of a sudden supporting the Celtics. They don't want it with the Heat.

actually i rather the celtics win to get the rubber match with them.    lakers vs celtics  is way deeper and has way more meaning then kobe vs lebron.

that being said it's not even a wrap the lakers will be in the finals,  okc will be a tough team to put out

celtics lakers is more interesting tha lakers heat but to be honest cetics heat is the most interesting match up of the entire playoffs. east coast bias of course

celtics lakers is more interesting tha lakers heat but to be honest cetics heat is the most interesting match up of the entire playoffs. east coast bias of course

Half Court Offense wins, always. The Heat won't be able to run and gun, Celtics in 6, no doubt about it.

Half Court Offense wins, always. The Heat won't be able to run and gun, Celtics in 6, no doubt about it.

laugh.gif

EXACTLY! Lakers fans ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!

HEAT WOOP LA BEHIND TWICE!

KOBE DONT WANT IT WIT LEBRON LOL
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

EXACTLY! Lakers fans ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!

HEAT WOOP LA BEHIND TWICE!

KOBE DONT WANT IT WIT LEBRON LOL
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

grin.gif

Your a Knick fan, your opinion is automatically invalid. 

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

grin.gif

Your a Knick fan, your opinion is automatically invalid. 

Lakers fans and any type of Lebron hater will try to put their two words in,

UNDERSTAND THIS:

HEAT

IS

WINNING

THE

CHIP

FACE IT.

Lakers fans and any type of Lebron hater will try to put their two words in,

UNDERSTAND THIS:

HEAT

IS