Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by doyung9

Heat in 5? Some of you guys baffle me.

Relax. I'm just being a homer. I'm sure it'll go at least 6 or 7.
happy.gif

like i said in the other thread... a lot of teams play off of rondo and dare him to beat them with his jump shot... so would playing lack defense = bibby defense?.. if so, house/chalmers/miller/jones can chase ray around while wade spends most of his time on rondo..

i know anthony aint no good on offense, but what about Z or when we go small and have bosh at the 5 and lebron at the 4? we can spread the floor that way...

im not saying we are gonna kill the celtics, but when they did beat us it wasnt by a lot... i think its more of a bump to get over then a massive climb..

like i said in the other thread... a lot of teams play off of rondo and dare him to beat them with his jump shot... so would playing lack defense = bibby defense?.. if so, house/chalmers/miller/jones can chase ray around while wade spends most of his time on rondo..

i know anthony aint no good on offense, but what about Z or when we go small and have bosh at the 5 and lebron at the 4? we can spread the floor that way...

im not saying we are gonna kill the celtics, but when they did beat us it wasnt by a lot... i think its more of a bump to get over then a massive climb..

i have no idea who the refs will beneft more.

don't know which team i hate more either.

i have no idea who the refs will beneft more.

don't know which team i hate more either.

YoungTriz wrote:

who's gonna guard rondo... again you guys act like chalmers is a slouch on defense..

chalmers the rondo stopper
roll.gif

i remembered which team i hate more

YoungTriz wrote:

who's gonna guard rondo... again you guys act like chalmers is a slouch on defense..

chalmers the rondo stopper
roll.gif

i remembered which team i hate more

laugh.gif
 at Lakers fans all of a sudden supporting the Celtics. They don't want it with the Heat.

laugh.gif
 at Lakers fans all of a sudden supporting the Celtics. They don't want it with the Heat.

did i say chalmers was a rondo stopper?... we all know you and mytoasterstrudel are the biggest haters on NT... but when you finally decide to read what i write up and not try to make things up for your enjoyment, i might actually stop and read what you write because 99% of it is all hate anyways.. again when did i say he is a rondo stopper?

did i say chalmers was a rondo stopper?... we all know you and mytoasterstrudel are the biggest haters on NT... but when you finally decide to read what i write up and not try to make things up for your enjoyment, i might actually stop and read what you write because 99% of it is all hate anyways.. again when did i say he is a rondo stopper?

i saw what you wrote and scuse7 said it best

"Who cares if he isn't a slouch, but he isn't that much better then Toney Douglas and it only gets worse when you put Bibby in. I'm going to enjoy seeing Miami put Wade on Rondo after he torches their two point guards and Ray run around."

rondo will bust your teams +#*

i saw what you wrote and scuse7 said it best

"Who cares if he isn't a slouch, but he isn't that much better then Toney Douglas and it only gets worse when you put Bibby in. I'm going to enjoy seeing Miami put Wade on Rondo after he torches their two point guards and Ray run around."

rondo will bust your teams +#*

again you just like to make #!$* up to try to make me sound dumb... chalmers does play defense, but when did i say rondo stopper..
laugh.gif
im done with you man...

again you just like to make #!$* up to try to make me sound dumb... chalmers does play defense, but when did i say rondo stopper..
laugh.gif
im done with you man...

since when are you so touchy? i dont think your team has a solution to rondo. end of story. nothing to do with making you look dumb.

since when are you so touchy? i dont think your team has a solution to rondo. end of story. nothing to do with making you look dumb.

If Rondo is playing well he's a match up problem for...well, anyone.

both teams have their strengths in this series.

Pierce/Ray/swing off the bench don't take to get turns on Wade/Bron anymore like they have for the past 3 years. They have to go at them solo. (and Jeff Green has turned into such a mediocre/tentative player he's going to get LIT in any chance he gets)

Bosh/KG or Shaq's potential return are probably the keys to the series.

If Rondo is playing well he's a match up problem for...well, anyone.

both teams have their strengths in this series.

Pierce/Ray/swing off the bench don't take to get turns on Wade/Bron anymore like they have for the past 3 years. They have to go at them solo. (and Jeff Green has turned into such a mediocre/tentative player he's going to get LIT in any chance he gets)

Originally Posted by Al3xis

And Rondo.  Rondo should go nuts in this series.  We'll see if he does or not. 

Miami ain't gonna be able to use Bibby in this series at all.  Chalmers better have his shooting stroke goin, or that's a problem. 

wade/lebron can play on rondo... house/chalmers/miller/jones can take turns following ray around...
i aint tripping though, like i said i have no problems talking !*$! with regulars in S&T, and def believe i knew you was gonna some in here... i actually thought you guys was gonna put up a fight vs BOS, even slap box...
laugh.gif

you guys should have not resigned billups... you guys need a pass first PG... you guys have 3 players that like to shoot, and billups doesnt give to *!*$@ about using the shot clock...

wade/lebron can play on rondo... house/chalmers/miller/jones can take turns following ray around...
i aint tripping though, like i said i have no problems talking !*$! with regulars in S&T, and def believe i knew you was gonna some in here... i actually thought you guys was gonna put up a fight vs BOS, even slap box...
laugh.gif

you guys should have not resigned billups... you guys need a pass first PG... you guys have 3 players that like to shoot, and billups doesnt give to *!*$@ about using the shot clock...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

And Rondo.  Rondo should go nuts in this series.  We'll see if he does or not. 

Miami ain't gonna be able to use Bibby in this series at all.  Chalmers better have his shooting stroke goin, or that's a problem. 

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

he has one year left on his contract. we aren't winning anything next year. plus the lockout looming throws a wrench into things.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom