Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

This was after the lebron block. Says it all
Actually after a foul on Pierce.. 
grin.gif

Prove it!!
laugh.gif

i actually thought that pic was taken around the 5 minute mark when the game was well won. looked prety filled through the first 3 qtrs unless i'mm mistaken. they should just adopt theater lighting like we have at staples. the whole stadium is dark except the court, you never know how empty it is, then you can just report what you want loll

i actually thought that pic was taken around the 5 minute mark when the game was well won. looked prety filled through the first 3 qtrs unless i'mm mistaken. they should just adopt theater lighting like we have at staples. the whole stadium is dark except the court, you never know how empty it is, then you can just report what you want loll

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i would comment on that empty seat pic, but the way the fans acted at staples tonight to a team that's the back to back champs is an even bigger disgrace.
What happened?

i would comment on that empty seat pic, but the way the fans acted at staples tonight to a team that's the back to back champs is an even bigger disgrace.
What happened?

All the tix are sold out. That pic is either right after half or right before the conclusion (doesnt justify it)

just saying.

You cant even buy those tickets.

All the tix are sold out. That pic is either right after half or right before the conclusion (doesnt justify it)

just saying.

You cant even buy those tickets.

Originally Posted by dreClark

What happened?

constantly booing the team throughout the 4th quarter and hearing staples have the atmosphere of a preseason game.  i was disgusted with the play last night but the way the fans were at the game was rediculous.

Originally Posted by dreClark

What happened?

constantly booing the team throughout the 4th quarter and hearing staples have the atmosphere of a preseason game.  i was disgusted with the play last night but the way the fans were at the game was rediculous.

As someone who thought the Celtics didn't have much of a shot this series, I don't think the C's are dead yet. they could easily take tonight and even game 4.

But in the end, Boston will not win on the road this series (people for some reason act like they're this big, bad team that goes on the road and zones in..why? idk. they don't). So, That said..all Miami has to do is grab 1, but this is not turning into an easy sweep where the Celtics roll over.

As someone who thought the Celtics didn't have much of a shot this series, I don't think the C's are dead yet. they could easily take tonight and even game 4.

But in the end, Boston will not win on the road this series (people for some reason act like they're this big, bad team that goes on the road and zones in..why? idk. they don't). So, That said..all Miami has to do is grab 1, but this is not turning into an easy sweep where the Celtics roll over.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Celtics will win tonight but they won't win the series

FalseMiami blows these geezers out by at least 20, maybe even 40.

40 though? Damn, let me call Doc and let him know, courtesy of bandwagon boy.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Celtics will win tonight but they won't win the series

FalseMiami blows these geezers out by at least 20, maybe even 40.

40 though? Damn, let me call Doc and let him know, courtesy of bandwagon boy.

Back
Top Bottom