Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

I would expect us to come out pretty hot, if we are fighting back all game though....we won't win

I would expect us to come out pretty hot, if we are fighting back all game though....we won't win

I don't think the Celts tuck their tails in between their legs and walk off quietly. Tonight is a must win for both teams IMO. We really can't afford to give them any breathing room whatsoever. I have a feeling Shaq plays a huge factor in this game. Either he slows the Celtics down and the Heat go at him hard or he deters the Heat from storming the paint and is semi effective. Knowing the history of these teams and all the players involved I can't see this being anything close to a blowout.

I don't think the Celts tuck their tails in between their legs and walk off quietly. Tonight is a must win for both teams IMO. We really can't afford to give them any breathing room whatsoever. I have a feeling Shaq plays a huge factor in this game. Either he slows the Celtics down and the Heat go at him hard or he deters the Heat from storming the paint and is semi effective. Knowing the history of these teams and all the players involved I can't see this being anything close to a blowout.

Well said Rudemiester. Whatever happens, I think we're in for a good game tonight. That said...go Celtics!

Well said Rudemiester. Whatever happens, I think we're in for a good game tonight. That said...go Celtics!

I want this series to be 7 games! Make it happen Basketball GODS!
laugh.gif

PO

Was I the only one that saw Rondos bullet pass fly right into Bosh's face? 
roll.gif

Dude looked like he got shot

Was I the only one that saw Rondos bullet pass fly right into Bosh's face? 
roll.gif

Dude looked like he got shot

Back
Top Bottom