Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Up 2 at half, bring back out Bibby & Z..down 8 after 5 minutes. As good as the C's are as a 3rd qrtr team at home, it's just idiotic. Beyond how much they suck -- Chalmers/Anthony have been pretty damn good.

Big Z is hands down the worst player in the playoffs. -19 in 9 minutes? They don't need Haslem back to add anything, they just need him back so that doofus never touches the floor.

Bosh - useless. 'Franchise players' don't get benched in the 4th qrtr of a playoff game for James Jones.
LeBron- terrible.
Wade- just as invisible come 2nd half

KG and Paul brought it, rode the Rondo emotional wave out.

Both teams are full of front-runners who need to play at home.

Again, not going to be surprised if it gets tied 2-2, but really don't think Boston is winning on the road.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Where is AirFresh??
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For guys that claim to want to win a championship James and Bosh sure played with little effort

Up 2 at half, bring back out Bibby & Z..down 8 after 5 minutes. As good as the C's are as a 3rd qrtr team at home, it's just idiotic. Beyond how much they suck -- Chalmers/Anthony have been pretty damn good.

Big Z is hands down the worst player in the playoffs. -19 in 9 minutes? They don't need Haslem back to add anything, they just need him back so that doofus never touches the floor.

Bosh - useless. 'Franchise players' don't get benched in the 4th qrtr of a playoff game for James Jones.
LeBron- terrible.
Wade- just as invisible come 2nd half

KG and Paul brought it, rode the Rondo emotional wave out.

Both teams are full of front-runners who need to play at home.

Again, not going to be surprised if it gets tied 2-2, but really don't think Boston is winning on the road.

Don't worry guys Miami will still win! BECAUSE WE ARE THE BIG 3 AND LEGOD IS THE BEST! D E S T I N Y! - AirFresh

Don't worry guys Miami will still win! BECAUSE WE ARE THE BIG 3 AND LEGOD IS THE BEST! D E S T I N Y! - AirFresh

For guys that claim to want to win a championship James and Bosh sure played with little effort

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Where is AirFresh??
laugh.gif

I hope he's a no show.....he makes all heat fans look bad
He really does. The worst kind of fan. Will talk #%@# to you all day, and then M.I.A. when they're getting their $## kicked.

b4 tonight ... bosh has played well ... yeh he the 3rd wheel but when they get him going ... the heat are tough ...

IF garnett makes it his mission to destroy bosh though ... it won't end well for bosh
laugh.gif

still can't believe rondo ... i won't even complain about dude no more ... well until till next year
laugh.gif

b4 tonight ... bosh has played well ... yeh he the 3rd wheel but when they get him going ... the heat are tough ...

IF garnett makes it his mission to destroy bosh though ... it won't end well for bosh
laugh.gif

still can't believe rondo ... i won't even complain about dude no more ... well until till next year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Where is AirFresh??
laugh.gif

I hope he's a no show.....he makes all heat fans look bad
He really does. The worst kind of fan. Will talk #%@# to you all day, and then M.I.A. when they're getting their $## kicked.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's going to come in here and say "get the fishing gear ready" to anyone that is a Lakers fan that is even mentioning the Heat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's going to come in here and say "get the fishing gear ready" to anyone that is a Lakers fan that is even mentioning the Heat.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom