Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Yeah we took the L, smh @ all you haters coming out of the woodwork.
W/ that said, we need to give Bosh the ball more and have him post more. He has shown, he can score from the post effectively, we just make him take jumpers all day.
Bron is gonna come out killing next game, so I have no qualms about him.
If we're aggressive next game for the WHOLE 48, we should be fine.

I don't think we are hating on Miami for the reason you think we are, some of us are but only reason I came in here was to talk to AirFresh who was been running his mouth so god damn much
Well, when you have Bron and Wade, it's  an automatically W like 100% of the time. I don't even know why most teams bother facing us, it's quite hilarious, watching some teams thinking they can beat us. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 W/ that said, we will crush the C's Monday, and put that fluke loss behind us.

The Slurpage of the heat from you is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

is this real life ... are the heat really letting a dude that disappeared the entire playoffs / end of reg. season beat them on 1 arm

wow

roll.gif
roll.gif
 KILL YOURSELF. You obviously didnt watch the Knicks Series.

is this real life ... are the heat really letting a dude that disappeared the entire playoffs / end of reg. season beat them on 1 arm

wow

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

wow

roll.gif
roll.gif

kill myself ...
roll.gif
... do the knicks even count ... c'mon son ... rondo been mia for a long time ... 
rondo ...is that u ? 

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

wow

roll.gif
roll.gif

kill myself ...
roll.gif
... do the knicks even count ... c'mon son ... rondo been mia for a long time ... 
rondo ...is that u ? 

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
anyone watching the press conferences on nba.com? bosh got one question and a long pause, got up and left

laugh.gif
anyone watching the press conferences on nba.com? bosh got one question and a long pause, got up and left

I still think the Heat will win this series but their half court game has been ATROCIOUS all year.  When they don't get their transition buckets, they are a HORRIBLE team to watch.  

I still think the Heat will win this series but their half court game has been ATROCIOUS all year.  When they don't get their transition buckets, they are a HORRIBLE team to watch.  

DEAD at the BOSH press conference ...

roll.gif

and i don't even want to know how he woke up w/ a messed up neck

DEAD at the BOSH press conference ...

roll.gif

and i don't even want to know how he woke up w/ a messed up neck

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's probably heading back to the locker room to cry again.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's probably heading back to the locker room to cry again.

Originally Posted by Executive76

3f0a4cfb305cab65d611a05423fa7fec-getty-113243989eg022_miami_heat_v.jpg

2ed8f8c13f8fe6b3d58f053862c03d64-getty-113243989eg024_miami_heat_v.jpg

laugh.gif
sick.gif
LOL! That pic of glenn davis killed it! Hahaha! Nice game Boston! The series is "Heating" up! The Big three of the heat played without effort and heart(Lebron and most probably bosh)! Celtics big three just pulverized the Heat's big three(KG killed it..) Heat should win the next game. GO HEAT!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom