Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Ron clotheslined somebody.
laugh.gif

apples to oranges and not at all suspension worthy. Rondo doesn't get hurt, that play is not even mentioned by anyone.
But they don't want to hear that. 
It's the Heat, so Wade pulling Rondo down = Artest sucker punching Barea in the head mid game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif
@ The ({}) doesn't surprise me though... that's the same coward @+*% he does nightly just so happens he seriously injured someone with it.

my sude
roll.gif

the key though really ... is long term ... @#$% this series ... i don't even like dude and i'm glad it's his off hand ... but dislocations are no joke ... last basketball related dislocation i remember is candace parker in the tourney a few years back when she dislocated her shoulder.... they popped it back it ... and she dislocated it 2x more times i think in the same game when she game back ...

i really hope this dude's elbow just randomly decides to pop out going fwd when it feels like it

the key though really ... is long term ... @#$% this series ... i don't even like dude and i'm glad it's his off hand ... but dislocations are no joke ... last basketball related dislocation i remember is candace parker in the tourney a few years back when she dislocated her shoulder.... they popped it back it ... and she dislocated it 2x more times i think in the same game when she game back ...

i really hope this dude's elbow just randomly decides to pop out going fwd when it feels like it

im no diehard fan for neither team. but all i know is that i wouldve bet money on celtics for tonights game...anyone else who bet on heat should've researched a little more....

im no diehard fan for neither team. but all i know is that i wouldve bet money on celtics for tonights game...anyone else who bet on heat should've researched a little more....

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Where is AirFresh??
laugh.gif

You know I aint  hiding for NOBODY!
IF LEBRON GETS BASHED, I GET BASHED RIGHT WITH HIM 
pimp.gif

YALL CAN'T STOP ME, CAN'T GUARD ME, CAN'T COOK BETTER THAN ME, AND CAN'T SLEEP BETTER THAN ME 
smokin.gif

MIAMI IN 5

BOSTON IS HURT AND DONE

SOON AS THESE BOSTON CATS SIT DOWN, THEY GETTING MASSAGED SO MUCH LIKE THEY IN A SPA 
laugh.gif

THERE BODY ISN'T BUILT FOR THIS SERIES.

BOSTON WILL LOSE THIS SERIES, FACE IT GUYS COME ONNN LOL

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dade B0Y:
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Wade deserves to be suspended one game if Artest got suspended for that B$.
Child please.
grin.gif

Great point.
ImReallyDirkNowitzki:
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Shut the #*+! up.
What a compelling argument.

No but really...
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
True story. Won't happen, but should. He dragged a player down for no reason other than to drag him down. It wasn't like he already had him hooked and they were just falling. No, he dragged Rondo down intentionally.

Artest does it, he's suspended.

Wade does it... well, we'll see...

I dont know...i watched that play a couple times now and from the clip that NBA.com has up, it looks like they were hooked. 

But let's be real, you guys are hella buggin saying that Wade should be suspended for a take down.  I don't remember ANYONE crying about Nene when he straight threw Perkins down in the first round.  The ONLY reason y'all are even mentioning it is because Rondo landed hella ackwardly. 

Comparing the Artest situation to this is laughable.  Artest straight up ran up to  JJ BAREA from the other side of the court to ROCK BOTTOM his %$*. Y'all act like Wade was crossing the ball over and in his head saying, "i'ma take out Rondo."

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dade B0Y:
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Child please.
grin.gif

Great point.
ImReallyDirkNowitzki:
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Shut the #*+! up.
What a compelling argument.

No but really...
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
True story. Won't happen, but should. He dragged a player down for no reason other than to drag him down. It wasn't like he already had him hooked and they were just falling. No, he dragged Rondo down intentionally.

Artest does it, he's suspended.

Wade does it... well, we'll see...

I dont know...i watched that play a couple times now and from the clip that NBA.com has up, it looks like they were hooked. 

But let's be real, you guys are hella buggin saying that Wade should be suspended for a take down.  I don't remember ANYONE crying about Nene when he straight threw Perkins down in the first round.  The ONLY reason y'all are even mentioning it is because Rondo landed hella ackwardly. 

Comparing the Artest situation to this is laughable.  Artest straight up ran up to  JJ BAREA from the other side of the court to ROCK BOTTOM his %$*. Y'all act like Wade was crossing the ball over and in his head saying, "i'ma take out Rondo."

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Where is AirFresh??
laugh.gif

You know I aint  hiding for NOBODY!
IF LEBRON GETS BASHED, I GET BASHED RIGHT WITH HIM 
pimp.gif

YALL CAN'T STOP ME, CAN'T GUARD ME, CAN'T COOK BETTER THAN ME, AND CAN'T SLEEP BETTER THAN ME 
smokin.gif

MIAMI IN 5

BOSTON IS HURT AND DONE

SOON AS THESE BOSTON CATS SIT DOWN, THEY GETTING MASSAGED SO MUCH LIKE THEY IN A SPA 
laugh.gif

THERE BODY ISN'T BUILT FOR THIS SERIES.

BOSTON WILL LOSE THIS SERIES, FACE IT GUYS COME ONNN LOL

Air Fresh.
laugh.gif

The Heat win or lose you stay trollin', at least you're consistent.
laugh.gif

Air Fresh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Rondo is done
YOUR ELBOW?

Do anybody know how a sore elbow feel?! 
alien.gif

Him poppin it back it was a blessing, but once u pop it back in, its over, that joint is loose and gonna be SORE as helllll
30t6p3b.gif
 He aint gonna be the same.  No more resting for these cats, Monday come back and we'll attack.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Rondo is done
YOUR ELBOW?

Do anybody know how a sore elbow feel?! 
alien.gif

Him poppin it back it was a blessing, but once u pop it back in, its over, that joint is loose and gonna be SORE as helllll
30t6p3b.gif
 He aint gonna be the same.  No more resting for these cats, Monday come back and we'll attack.

laugh.gif
Dude is really trying to draw a comparison between two players getting tangled in an arm-bar, and falling to the ground SIMULTANEOSLY,  to a blatant clothesline at the end of a game.

Okay.

laugh.gif
Dude is really trying to draw a comparison between two players getting tangled in an arm-bar, and falling to the ground SIMULTANEOSLY,  to a blatant clothesline at the end of a game.

Okay.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Air Fresh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Imma troll like theres no tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Who can troll betta than me ? 
smokin.gif

miami in 5, we just need one in their home thats ittt 

Originally Posted by toine2983

Air Fresh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Imma troll like theres no tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Who can troll betta than me ? 
smokin.gif

miami in 5, we just need one in their home thats ittt 

Bottom line guys, is that the C's were desperate. There's no possible way that we don't win these next two games, LOCK IT UP.

Bottom line guys, is that the C's were desperate. There's no possible way that we don't win these next two games, LOCK IT UP.

I love these fake fans who just jump on teams in October acting like they been cheering for "this" team since '88
roll.gif
get your bandwagon riding @%@ outta here. Pull your skirts down, and take those bright @%@ neon'd-out slippers off your feet. MIA going down. Mark my words.

I love these fake fans who just jump on teams in October acting like they been cheering for "this" team since '88
roll.gif
get your bandwagon riding @%@ outta here. Pull your skirts down, and take those bright @%@ neon'd-out slippers off your feet. MIA going down. Mark my words.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

roll.gif

My team has Bron and Wade, who ya'll got? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Oh wait... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can't stop the Heat.

WE 
ARE 
UNSTOPPABLE

You cannot stop something that is UNSTOPPABLE.

Back
Top Bottom