Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

What is up with all these ridiculous predictions like Heat in 4 or 5? The Heat could barely even beat us in the regular season.

What is up with all these ridiculous predictions like Heat in 4 or 5? The Heat could barely even beat us in the regular season.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Lakers fans and any type of Lebron hater will try to put their two words in,

UNDERSTAND THIS:

HEAT

IS

WINNING

THE

CHIP

FACE IT.

Oh really? Put a 100 on it then if you're so confident. They win the chip, I owe you a $100. ANYBODY ELSE wins the chip, you owe me $100.

Don't get all quiet now. Deal?

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Lakers fans and any type of Lebron hater will try to put their two words in,

UNDERSTAND THIS:

HEAT

IS

WINNING

THE

CHIP

FACE IT.

Oh really? Put a 100 on it then if you're so confident. They win the chip, I owe you a $100. ANYBODY ELSE wins the chip, you owe me $100.

Don't get all quiet now. Deal?

Judging by some of the posts here, this thread will provide me with needed comic relief.

Judging by some of the posts here, this thread will provide me with needed comic relief.

Air Freshh 23 is killing it!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 GO HEAT!!!!

Man, it would've actually been good for the Heat if the Sixers series went to 6 or 7 games, providing that they won in the end of course. It would've given them an extra week's recovery time for Haslem. Well, it would've been better if they beat the Sixers in 4, but the Celtics Knicks series went to 7.

Man, it would've actually been good for the Heat if the Sixers series went to 6 or 7 games, providing that they won in the end of course. It would've given them an extra week's recovery time for Haslem. Well, it would've been better if they beat the Sixers in 4, but the Celtics Knicks series went to 7.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

A whole buncha people that normally can't stand the Celtics are going to be rooting for them to win this series. 
laugh.gif

Probably like 85% of the Nation...
i dont get that. i hate boston and forever will, im rooting for them lose. we have no rivalry with miami just these kobe stans who seem to just root against bron and wade. f boston! i think this series will go neck to neck and i still think boston is the beast of the east.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

A whole buncha people that normally can't stand the Celtics are going to be rooting for them to win this series. 
laugh.gif

Probably like 85% of the Nation...
i dont get that. i hate boston and forever will, im rooting for them lose. we have no rivalry with miami just these kobe stans who seem to just root against bron and wade. f boston! i think this series will go neck to neck and i still think boston is the beast of the east.

Boston will pick Miami apart.

Miami doesnt excel in a half court set like Boston's... they're heavily dependent on the fast break offensively while Boston's forte is the half court offense ran through Rondo.

Celtics also have one of the best team defenses in the league.

Boston in 5, despite not having home court.

Oh, and Coach SPO will also get exposed.

Boston will pick Miami apart.

Miami doesnt excel in a half court set like Boston's... they're heavily dependent on the fast break offensively while Boston's forte is the half court offense ran through Rondo.

Celtics also have one of the best team defenses in the league.

Boston in 5, despite not having home court.

Oh, and Coach SPO will also get exposed.

Originally Posted by joree85

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

so what team is gloria going to root for?

ken-chipko.gif

She'll root for the Celtics of course.

Lebron will always be her son... but Delonte could always leave her.

#loyaltothenookie

Back
Top Bottom