Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if miami loses the series the trolling on here is going to be epic

http://coffeegeek.com/ima...0/excellent-mr-burns.gif src="http://coffeegeek.com/images/52145/267x200/excellent-mr-burns.gif">

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You and mYTo will be unbearable if the Heat lose.

mYTo will probably break the 6 key on his laptop.
laugh.gif

--Well, Lebron the great one already said they gonna win about 7 in a row or so right?
--So I guess we aint seeing anyone new win the 'chip till June of 2018....I'm holding Bron to that.

--Well, Lebron the great one already said they gonna win about 7 in a row or so right?
--So I guess we aint seeing anyone new win the 'chip till June of 2018....I'm holding Bron to that.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Yes he is.

And we will start by taking it right from Kobe hands. 
smokin.gif

nerd.gif

Back from banned camp. Air Freshh, you already about to get me tossed out again.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, without sounding like a fanboy, explain in real terms why the Celtics don't stand a chance. I want this to be posted so I can screencap it and post it over, and over, and over.

Spoiler [+]
I'm waiting Ray...

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Yes he is.

And we will start by taking it right from Kobe hands. 
smokin.gif

nerd.gif

Back from banned camp. Air Freshh, you already about to get me tossed out again.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, without sounding like a fanboy, explain in real terms why the Celtics don't stand a chance. I want this to be posted so I can screencap it and post it over, and over, and over.

Spoiler [+]
I'm waiting Ray...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm waiting Ray...
Our last game aganist the Celtics says it all, and we gonna repeat that 23 point blow out over and over n over till you Celtics get it in your head

MIAMI
WILL 

CONQUER.

happy.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm waiting Ray...
Our last game aganist the Celtics says it all, and we gonna repeat that 23 point blow out over and over n over till you Celtics get it in your head

MIAMI
WILL 

CONQUER.

happy.gif

if boston splits the first two in miami their winning this series.

as much as i hate to say it your probably right.

$%#@ the Celtics and their drunk @#! fans though
laugh.gif

as much as i hate to say it your probably right.

$%#@ the Celtics and their drunk @#! fans though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

We protecting home.  I won't be suprised if we sweep the Celtics 
devil.gif

Lebron will finally have his FLAWLESS VICTORY.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

We protecting home.  I won't be suprised if we sweep the Celtics 
devil.gif

Lebron will finally have his FLAWLESS VICTORY.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm waiting Ray...

MIAMI
WILL 

CONQUER.

happy.gif

Regular season games don't matter though. They don't win you championships. See Spurs.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm waiting Ray...

MIAMI
WILL 

CONQUER.

happy.gif

Regular season games don't matter though. They don't win you championships. See Spurs.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm waiting Ray...

MIAMI
WILL 

CONQUER.

happy.gif

Oh i know, but we left our statement...
wink.gif

Thank God the spurs got kicked out, i'm not in the mood for boring basketball 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm waiting Ray...

MIAMI
WILL 

CONQUER.

happy.gif

Oh i know, but we left our statement...
wink.gif

Thank God the spurs got kicked out, i'm not in the mood for boring basketball 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom