Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

I love these fake fans who just jump on teams in October acting like they been cheering for "this" team since '88
roll.gif
get your bandwagon riding @%@ outta here. Pull your skirts down, and take those bright @%@ neon'd-out slippers off your feet. MIA going down. Mark my words.

My team has Bron and Wade, who ya'll got? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Oh wait... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can't stop the Heat.

WE 
ARE 
UNSTOPPABLE

You cannot stop something that is UNSTOPPABLE.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Miami's playing too slow out there.. They just don't look as vicious as they did in the first two games.

Bron ain't hit nuthin in the paint all day...

I expected that, don't worry...all part of the plan 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Miami's playing too slow out there.. They just don't look as vicious as they did in the first two games.

Bron ain't hit nuthin in the paint all day...

I expected that, don't worry...all part of the plan 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Bottom line guys, is that the C's were desperate. There's no possible way that we don't win these next two games, LOCK IT UP.

Exactlyyy,  Celtics HAD to win this game, we just need ONE in their home court, MIAMI in 5.

Bottom line guys, is that the C's were desperate. There's no possible way that we don't win these next two games, LOCK IT UP.

Exactlyyy,  Celtics HAD to win this game, we just need ONE in their home court, MIAMI in 5.

I love these fake fans who just jump on teams in October acting like they been cheering for "this" team since '88
roll.gif
get your bandwagon riding @%@ outta here. Pull your skirts down, and take those bright @%@ neon'd-out slippers off your feet. MIA going down. Mark my words.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't worry, ya'll get the honor of getting demolished by us next round.

Ahhh u dont need to respond back to him scotty pimpin

He cant guard us Cosmic 
pimp.gif

HE

CAN'T

GUARD

US

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ahhh u dont need to respond back to him scotty pimpin

He cant guard us Cosmic 
pimp.gif

HE

CAN'T

GUARD

US

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*looks at sig*....*turns on disgust face*

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*looks at sig*....*turns on disgust face*

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Where is AirFresh??
laugh.gif

You know I aint  hiding for NOBODY!
IF LEBRON GETS BASHED, I GET BASHED RIGHT WITH HIM 
pimp.gif

YALL CAN'T STOP ME, CAN'T GUARD ME, CAN'T COOK BETTER THAN ME, AND CAN'T SLEEP BETTER THAN ME 
smokin.gif

MIAMI IN 5

BOSTON IS HURT AND DONE

SOON AS THESE BOSTON CATS SIT DOWN, THEY GETTING MASSAGED SO MUCH LIKE THEY IN A SPA 
laugh.gif

THERE BODY ISN'T BUILT FOR THIS SERIES.

BOSTON WILL LOSE THIS SERIES, FACE IT GUYS COME ONNN LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't know why i'm so bothered by this ... i'm shutting down basketball for the rest of the night ..

i really hope his CAREER going fwd is aiight

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Where is AirFresh??
laugh.gif

You know I aint  hiding for NOBODY!
IF LEBRON GETS BASHED, I GET BASHED RIGHT WITH HIM 
pimp.gif

YALL CAN'T STOP ME, CAN'T GUARD ME, CAN'T COOK BETTER THAN ME, AND CAN'T SLEEP BETTER THAN ME 
smokin.gif

MIAMI IN 5

BOSTON IS HURT AND DONE

SOON AS THESE BOSTON CATS SIT DOWN, THEY GETTING MASSAGED SO MUCH LIKE THEY IN A SPA 
laugh.gif

THERE BODY ISN'T BUILT FOR THIS SERIES.

BOSTON WILL LOSE THIS SERIES, FACE IT GUYS COME ONNN LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't know why i'm so bothered by this ... i'm shutting down basketball for the rest of the night ..

i really hope his CAREER going fwd is aiight

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dade B0Y:
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Wade deserves to be suspended one game if Artest got suspended for that B$.
Child please.
grin.gif

Great point.
ImReallyDirkNowitzki:
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Shut the #*+! up.
What a compelling argument.

No but really...
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
True story. Won't happen, but should. He dragged a player down for no reason other than to drag him down. It wasn't like he already had him hooked and they were just falling. No, he dragged Rondo down intentionally.

Artest does it, he's suspended.

Wade does it... well, we'll see...

Oh yeah, there is no way that it was unintentional, there is no way that Wade and Rondo became interlocked and fell. Wade is definitely a master of deception and situational planning and he knew that Rondo's arm would land like that. He planned it all (sarcasm). I think it's pretty clear that Wade was doing a spin move and Rondo reached and poked the ball out, they became tangled and fell, Rondo just happened to land badly. If Wade is dirty, show me some other dirty plays, I'd love to see. Rondo is dirtier than Wade, I distinctly remember him throwing Heinrich (sp?) into the scorer's table. If Wade is dirty then Rondo is filthy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dade B0Y:
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Child please.
grin.gif

Great point.
ImReallyDirkNowitzki:
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Shut the #*+! up.
What a compelling argument.

No but really...
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
True story. Won't happen, but should. He dragged a player down for no reason other than to drag him down. It wasn't like he already had him hooked and they were just falling. No, he dragged Rondo down intentionally.

Artest does it, he's suspended.

Wade does it... well, we'll see...

Oh yeah, there is no way that it was unintentional, there is no way that Wade and Rondo became interlocked and fell. Wade is definitely a master of deception and situational planning and he knew that Rondo's arm would land like that. He planned it all (sarcasm). I think it's pretty clear that Wade was doing a spin move and Rondo reached and poked the ball out, they became tangled and fell, Rondo just happened to land badly. If Wade is dirty, show me some other dirty plays, I'd love to see. Rondo is dirtier than Wade, I distinctly remember him throwing Heinrich (sp?) into the scorer's table. If Wade is dirty then Rondo is filthy
laugh.gif

These fat cats and david stern want a game 7, helll no, we need rest n to prepare for the Bulls/Hawks

We must win in 5

These fat cats and david stern want a game 7, helll no, we need rest n to prepare for the Bulls/Hawks

We must win in 5

Back
Top Bottom