Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO AIR FRESSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just got home havent read any of the thread yet but.....

Lebron does not have IT to close games im sorry, he has made one shot his whole

career. The whole OT everyone was like

"give it to wade!!!!"

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by knightngale

I didnt see bron travel this game which was surprising nor did he complain too much about the calls 

What are you doing?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

I didnt see bron travel this game which was surprising nor did he complain too much about the calls 

What are you doing?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
the only times I went in there was during their first losing streak but I haven't really hated on the heat other than their free throw shooting attempts and the traveling and lack of 3 second violations
and how they get away with really aggressive physical defense

but other than that i really have not trolled

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO AIR FRESSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just got home havent read any of the thread yet but.....

Lebron does not have IT to close games im sorry, he has made one shot his whole

career. The whole OT everyone was like

"give it to wade!!!!"

Originally Posted by bdis1986

What are you doing?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
the only times I went in there was during their first losing streak but I haven't really hated on the heat other than their free throw shooting attempts and the traveling and lack of 3 second violations
and how they get away with really aggressive physical defense

but other than that i really have not trolled

This +%!+%+# sucks man 
30t6p3b.gif

Not even gonna bother reading through this thread, my last post was like 17 pages ago before class

What happened to Air Fresh? 
laugh.gif

This +%!+%+# sucks man 
30t6p3b.gif

Not even gonna bother reading through this thread, my last post was like 17 pages ago before class

What happened to Air Fresh? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Philthy

7303669f6a5080cac5de8df70fa95dae0c0dc44a_r.jpg

laugh.gif
I saw this too. I think it was after the charge by Pierce in the OT.

Anyway, HUGE win for the Heat to break the 11 game losing streak in Boston. When this team turns up the defensive intensity, it is simply unbeatable by any current team in the league.

They need to finish them in game 5 though, because if they don't, this will almost certainly go to 7 games. And you never know what's going to happen in a game 7.
This was after Wade got fouled in overtime. The free throws made it a two possession game... i think thats what it was.

Best game of the series. All of the big 3 with clutch plays.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Philthy

7303669f6a5080cac5de8df70fa95dae0c0dc44a_r.jpg

laugh.gif
I saw this too. I think it was after the charge by Pierce in the OT.

Anyway, HUGE win for the Heat to break the 11 game losing streak in Boston. When this team turns up the defensive intensity, it is simply unbeatable by any current team in the league.

They need to finish them in game 5 though, because if they don't, this will almost certainly go to 7 games. And you never know what's going to happen in a game 7.
This was after Wade got fouled in overtime. The free throws made it a two possession game... i think thats what it was.

Best game of the series. All of the big 3 with clutch plays.

Back in like '84, my grandfather was a postman after he retired from the military.
He delivered mail to Dennis Johnson's house and got his autograph for me.
And then another time, also many years ago, I went to a Celtics game and sat
behind Dennis Eckersley and got his autograph on my ticket from the old Boston Garden.

Those were good times.

Back in like '84, my grandfather was a postman after he retired from the military.
He delivered mail to Dennis Johnson's house and got his autograph for me.
And then another time, also many years ago, I went to a Celtics game and sat
behind Dennis Eckersley and got his autograph on my ticket from the old Boston Garden.

Those were good times.

This is a message from AirFreshh

I got suspended for one week because I did what was in this thread .. [url=http://niketalk.com/topic/298593/Warning---offer--request-illegal-streaming-links---BANNED]http://niketalk.yuku.com/...streaming-links---BANNED[/url] <-----. Its all good as long they witness that I said Miami in 5, I want to let the laker and celtics fans fear me when they see a Miami Heat thread lol Ill be back just in time for the eastern conference finals ....lol Keep team airfreshh23 ALIVE MIAMI IS GONNA TAKE IT BELIEVE IT!!!

I fixed it up for ya Freshh
laugh.gif

This is a message from AirFreshh

I got suspended for one week because I did what was in this thread .. [url=http://niketalk.com/topic/298593/Warning---offer--request-illegal-streaming-links---BANNED]http://niketalk.yuku.com/...streaming-links---BANNED[/url] <-----. Its all good as long they witness that I said Miami in 5, I want to let the laker and celtics fans fear me when they see a Miami Heat thread lol Ill be back just in time for the eastern conference finals ....lol Keep team airfreshh23 ALIVE MIAMI IS GONNA TAKE IT BELIEVE IT!!!

I fixed it up for ya Freshh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

^They were trolls. Spring cleaning.
laugh.gif

whoever is spring cleaning need to spring clean the nike forums too. instead of locking threads up suspend the dudes in there making the threads look like crap. its just gonna make hater trolls wanna mess up the kobe/lebron shoe threads up on purpose so they get locked...

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

^They were trolls. Spring cleaning.
laugh.gif

whoever is spring cleaning need to spring clean the nike forums too. instead of locking threads up suspend the dudes in there making the threads look like crap. its just gonna make hater trolls wanna mess up the kobe/lebron shoe threads up on purpose so they get locked...

Back
Top Bottom