Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

^They were trolls. Spring cleaning.
laugh.gif

whoever is spring cleaning need to spring clean the nike forums too. instead of locking threads up suspend the dudes in there making the threads look like crap. its just gonna make hater trolls wanna mess up the kobe/lebron shoe threads up on purpose so they get locked...

yea I saw the 1700 page Kobe vi hread got locked! smh

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

laugh.gif

whoever is spring cleaning need to spring clean the nike forums too. instead of locking threads up suspend the dudes in there making the threads look like crap. its just gonna make hater trolls wanna mess up the kobe/lebron shoe threads up on purpose so they get locked...

Originally Posted by HankMoody

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

laugh.gif

But that was because they kept talking about the mavs vs lakers game....dude told them to keep it about the shoes, and they kept crying over the game....he kilt that one QUICK!

Originally Posted by HankMoody

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

laugh.gif

But that was because they kept talking about the mavs vs lakers game....dude told them to keep it about the shoes, and they kept crying over the game....he kilt that one QUICK!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

This is a message from AirFreshh

I got suspended for one week because I did what was in this thread .. http://niketalk.yuku.com/...streaming-links---BANNED <-----. Its all good as long they witness that I said Miami in 5, I want to let the laker and celtics fans fear me when they see a Miami Heat thread lol Ill be back just in time for the eastern conference finals ....lol Keep team airfreshh23 ALIVE MIAMI IS GONNA TAKE IT BELIEVE IT!!!

I fixed it up for ya Freshh
laugh.gif
Hey come on now! FREE AIR FRESH!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

This is a message from AirFreshh

I got suspended for one week because I did what was in this thread .. http://niketalk.yuku.com/...streaming-links---BANNED <-----. Its all good as long they witness that I said Miami in 5, I want to let the laker and celtics fans fear me when they see a Miami Heat thread lol Ill be back just in time for the eastern conference finals ....lol Keep team airfreshh23 ALIVE MIAMI IS GONNA TAKE IT BELIEVE IT!!!

I fixed it up for ya Freshh
laugh.gif
Hey come on now! FREE AIR FRESH!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I have thought about this series and to be honest a lot of the blame goes on Doc. His inability to use the bench effectively has KILLED the C's. Why sign big men like Troy Murphy if you won't utilize his size? Where is Krstic? We have 2 7-footers riding the bench because Doc Rivers is a complete moron. He insists on using an undersized Big Baby who can't tie his own shoes right. Why is BBD getting any minutes? He hasn't had one good game in the playoffs. You have the size to beat the Heat right on the bench and it's not used.

Where is Wafer at? He has to be a better option over Jeff Green against the smaller defenders. Just bad coaching. I think it's time for Doc to retire along with KG.

I have thought about this series and to be honest a lot of the blame goes on Doc. His inability to use the bench effectively has KILLED the C's. Why sign big men like Troy Murphy if you won't utilize his size? Where is Krstic? We have 2 7-footers riding the bench because Doc Rivers is a complete moron. He insists on using an undersized Big Baby who can't tie his own shoes right. Why is BBD getting any minutes? He hasn't had one good game in the playoffs. You have the size to beat the Heat right on the bench and it's not used.

Where is Wafer at? He has to be a better option over Jeff Green against the smaller defenders. Just bad coaching. I think it's time for Doc to retire along with KG.

LETS GO HEAT LETS GO!! LETS GO HEAT LETS GO!! ¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø #HEATWAVE KEEP IT GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°

LETS GO HEAT LETS GO!! LETS GO HEAT LETS GO!! ¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø #HEATWAVE KEEP IT GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°

yeah finns... i was wondering that, i mean when BBD comes in we put lebron at the 4 and its curtains for dude.. i thought murphy wanted to go play for boston because he thought he would play.. we could have used murphy with joel instead of Z...
i have a feeling we gonna win the next game, because i think the older guys aint gonna have no more energy.. OT then fly to miami and if we run its over.... you guys could have had a decent foundation with rondo and perk..

yeah finns... i was wondering that, i mean when BBD comes in we put lebron at the 4 and its curtains for dude.. i thought murphy wanted to go play for boston because he thought he would play.. we could have used murphy with joel instead of Z...
i have a feeling we gonna win the next game, because i think the older guys aint gonna have no more energy.. OT then fly to miami and if we run its over.... you guys could have had a decent foundation with rondo and perk..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

We could use him, but Doc has always been too stubborn to trust his bench. So he runs the same guys into the ground and they end up failing. No one to blame but the coach.

We could have had a decent foundation but Danny is the GM, and has a severe case of smartest-man syndrome. It's unfortunate. With Doc retiring, KG done and Ray moving, we have some cap space cleared but it won't be enough. Time to rebuild.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

We could use him, but Doc has always been too stubborn to trust his bench. So he runs the same guys into the ground and they end up failing. No one to blame but the coach.

We could have had a decent foundation but Danny is the GM, and has a severe case of smartest-man syndrome. It's unfortunate. With Doc retiring, KG done and Ray moving, we have some cap space cleared but it won't be enough. Time to rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom