Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

I honestly think if Boston can manage a win tonight they'll win in 7 

But it's gonna be extremely hard to win this game. Everyone will have to play perfectly against a fired up Heat team at home

I honestly think if Boston can manage a win tonight they'll win in 7 

But it's gonna be extremely hard to win this game. Everyone will have to play perfectly against a fired up Heat team at home

WADE
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wade is so lame it's hilarious... barely bumped and he's flexin like he's about to do something. U see big baby's last foul on him? that was an actual foul. flex when u get hit like that.

wade is so lame it's hilarious... barely bumped and he's flexin like he's about to do something. U see big baby's last foul on him? that was an actual foul. flex when u get hit like that.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

hate is strong fam....maybe he didn't flex cuz he didn't convert the basket

hate is strong fam....maybe he didn't flex cuz he didn't convert the basket

KG has more heart than the entire heat team.. i dont understand how people can hate on this dude while watchin this.. he's like 40 takin these kids on and killin it.. win or lose, u gotta respect that
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

did you watch the all time gutless performance he had in Game 4?

KG has more heart than the entire heat team.. i dont understand how people can hate on this dude while watchin this.. he's like 40 takin these kids on and killin it.. win or lose, u gotta respect that
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

did you watch the all time gutless performance he had in Game 4?

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I know it's not exactly young, but since when is the age of 32 considered straight up old?

It's not. It's just that basketball is a game that generally best played by guys in their 20's to early 30's. 32 is starting to push it, especially for a SG.
he had surgery in the offseason
he himself stated that he wasnt able to get his legs strong enough for this season and he didnt even practice the whole year...he just played during games

he is not done you fools

Miami has not hit any 3s yet which is kinda surprising.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I know it's not exactly young, but since when is the age of 32 considered straight up old?

It's not. It's just that basketball is a game that generally best played by guys in their 20's to early 30's. 32 is starting to push it, especially for a SG.
he had surgery in the offseason
he himself stated that he wasnt able to get his legs strong enough for this season and he didnt even practice the whole year...he just played during games

he is not done you fools

Miami has not hit any 3s yet which is kinda surprising.

I never understood why ppl cared about those lil insignificant things. Sound like my dad complaining when KG pounds his chest after a play.

I never understood why ppl cared about those lil insignificant things. Sound like my dad complaining when KG pounds his chest after a play.

Doc finally decides to play Kristic and look at the results, he has a bench, but doesn't want to use it.

Back
Top Bottom