Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

All you can do is hope the c's win tonight, theyve been playing terrible, but if its one thing i know for sure about the celtics is that you can never count them out.

All you can do is hope the c's win tonight, theyve been playing terrible, but if its one thing i know for sure about the celtics is that you can never count them out.

Age really doesn't matter, its # of games played. You can play 20 years in the NBA if you've never been a starter, never made deep playoff runs, been able to rest every offseason.

Age really doesn't matter, its # of games played. You can play 20 years in the NBA if you've never been a starter, never made deep playoff runs, been able to rest every offseason.

WOW!
221685_10150192657659124_284300559123_6875297_1004934_n.jpg

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

I can't be the only one excited for tonight. I can feel it ya'll, this is our year. We waited so long for another chip, it's been a eternity. Let's get it!!!!
happy.gif

No disrespect fam .. but .... you're doin the most right now 
30t6p3b.gif
! Unless you're Freshh's clone 
laugh.gif

I mean really y'all won it a handful of years ago.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

I can't be the only one excited for tonight. I can feel it ya'll, this is our year. We waited so long for another chip, it's been a eternity. Let's get it!!!!
happy.gif

No disrespect fam .. but .... you're doin the most right now 
30t6p3b.gif
! Unless you're Freshh's clone 
laugh.gif

I mean really y'all won it a handful of years ago.
laugh.gif

Personally -- Celtics push this to game 6, it'll be the most surprising/impressive thing they've done in the Big 3 era all things considered.

Personally -- Celtics push this to game 6, it'll be the most surprising/impressive thing they've done in the Big 3 era all things considered.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

"As of 10 am this morning tickets still available" -Rachel Nichols

roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Superstar squad, championship caliber team, hot women all in that arena...

Back
Top Bottom