Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by durantula

boston  miami in 5 or 6, its happening.

fixed.

no need to thank me, I got u.
laugh.gif
Dude, you're going to be the new outacontrol or whatever his sn is, if you lose. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

fixed.

laugh.gif
Dude, you're going to be the new outacontrol or whatever his sn is, if you lose. 

I'm taking a risk I know.

But I have that much confidence in Miami.

Overall this will be the greatest series to date.

its my favorite team vs your favorite team. 

Let this series begin. 
pimp.gif

Once we stop Rondo, You are at our disposal.

fixed.

laugh.gif

Let this series begin. 
pimp.gif

fixed.

laugh.gif

Let this series begin. 
pimp.gif

Taking a risk? Regardless of the result of the series, you've already managed to degenerate this thread and make yourself sound like an idiot, so I'm not sure what else is there for you to "risk." But by all means, continue to troll at your leisure. No doubt you're just another bandwagoning clown... (cue the "I've been a Miami fan since Hardaway!")

fixed.

laugh.gif

Let this series begin. 
pimp.gif

Taking a risk? Regardless of the result of the series, you've already managed to degenerate this thread and make yourself sound like an idiot, so I'm not sure what else is there for you to "risk." But by all means, continue to troll at your leisure. No doubt you're just another bandwagoning clown... (cue the "I've been a Miami fan since Hardaway!")

fixed.

laugh.gif
Didn't he kill himself last year? he is still alive?
eek.gif
eek.gif

LETS GO CELTICS!
sick.gif

fixed.

laugh.gif
Didn't he kill himself last year? he is still alive?
eek.gif
eek.gif

LETS GO CELTICS!
sick.gif

this series is gonna be hillarious. something tells me shaq been playing possum and they been resting him just for this series. no haslem and no miller will be huge losses for the heat but i still think the heat win in 6 or 7.

if the celtics lose i guess shaq can finally say he won a ring for the king
laugh.gif

this series is gonna be hillarious. something tells me shaq been playing possum and they been resting him just for this series. no haslem and no miller will be huge losses for the heat but i still think the heat win in 6 or 7.

if the celtics lose i guess shaq can finally say he won a ring for the king
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

air freshh.. ur profile says ur from the bronx.. why are you rooting for miami? why aren't you a knicks or nets fan?

smh

Stopped being a Knicks fan since Jamal Crawford left.

My man said Nets fan
30t6p3b.gif

I've been a Lebron fan since 2008. 

Wherever LeBron went, I don't question it.  I took my fan talents and took it straight to South Beach. 
smokin.gif

I didn't want LeBron coming to NY.  NY fans are extremely suspect.  Ask A-rod 
laugh.gif
  One day they love you, next day they be like eff u 
tired.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

air freshh.. ur profile says ur from the bronx.. why are you rooting for miami? why aren't you a knicks or nets fan?

smh

Stopped being a Knicks fan since Jamal Crawford left.

My man said Nets fan
30t6p3b.gif

I've been a Lebron fan since 2008. 

Wherever LeBron went, I don't question it.  I took my fan talents and took it straight to South Beach. 
smokin.gif

I didn't want LeBron coming to NY.  NY fans are extremely suspect.  Ask A-rod 
laugh.gif
  One day they love you, next day they be like eff u 
tired.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow.

You were a Knicks fan for Jamal Craford? Lol........ And not you're not a Knicks fan because he left?

Why not follow him like you're following Lebron?

You were a Knicks fan for Jamal Craford? Lol........ And not you're not a Knicks fan because he left?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Met Crawford in person also. Dude dropped like 43-45 points in Rucker.  (congratulated him, he tapped me on my chest and thanked me.)

Saw Nate the Great (I can see why he dunks so high, his legs look like 2 legs in one, his calf muscles are beast mode.  Dude has to stretch crazy before playing.)

Saw David Lee ( Dude looks like a typical regular guy from NT
laugh.gif
, you won't expect him to be a aggressive, hard working player, he is a ninja.)

Saw J.R Smith ( Dude is a goon face to face
laugh.gif

Too many dudes I saw in just ONE day. 
laugh.gif

I gave my fan talents to Crawford so long ago.  The man can SCORE at will, loved when he made clutch shots in NY.  When they traded him I was DONE.  Couldn't watch a Knick game for nothing after that
30t6p3b.gif

I'm happy for Crawford and ATL wooping the Magic's butt.  If ATL can face their rivals and take em out, LeBron can do it also.  No man is gonna get his behind kicked twice and take another wooping on a brand new team!  LeBron is going to play his heart out!  and Wade already doesn't like the Celtics period.  It's going to be CRAZY series i'm hoping for Miami to turn Super Saiyan 4.  They say they are ready and prepared so I BELIEVE! 

I started watching LeBron after the 07 Finals and I was impressed with his game.  

I strongly believe LeBron is the future of the NBA so if he gets bashed, I'll get bashed right with him like a true fan
smokin.gif

I just have a feeling he can win it this year, just a feeling.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Met Crawford in person also. Dude dropped like 43-45 points in Rucker.  (congratulated him, he tapped me on my chest and thanked me.)

Saw Nate the Great (I can see why he dunks so high, his legs look like 2 legs in one, his calf muscles are beast mode.  Dude has to stretch crazy before playing.)

Saw David Lee ( Dude looks like a typical regular guy from NT
laugh.gif
, you won't expect him to be a aggressive, hard working player, he is a ninja.)

Saw J.R Smith ( Dude is a goon face to face
laugh.gif

Too many dudes I saw in just ONE day. 
laugh.gif

I gave my fan talents to Crawford so long ago.  The man can SCORE at will, loved when he made clutch shots in NY.  When they traded him I was DONE.  Couldn't watch a Knick game for nothing after that
30t6p3b.gif

I'm happy for Crawford and ATL wooping the Magic's butt.  If ATL can face their rivals and take em out, LeBron can do it also.  No man is gonna get his behind kicked twice and take another wooping on a brand new team!  LeBron is going to play his heart out!  and Wade already doesn't like the Celtics period.  It's going to be CRAZY series i'm hoping for Miami to turn Super Saiyan 4.  They say they are ready and prepared so I BELIEVE! 

I started watching LeBron after the 07 Finals and I was impressed with his game.  

I strongly believe LeBron is the future of the NBA so if he gets bashed, I'll get bashed right with him like a true fan
smokin.gif

I just have a feeling he can win it this year, just a feeling.

Back
Top Bottom