Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

^well, if you're a big KG fan, and he switches teams, I don't think it makes you bandwagoner if you're a fan of his new team now. You're just following your fav player.

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

air freshh.. ur profile says ur from the bronx.. why are you rooting for miami? why aren't you a knicks or nets fan?

smh

Stopped being a Knicks fan since Jamal Crawford left.

I've been a Lebron fan since 2008. 

Wherever LeBron went, I don't question it.  I took my fan talents and took it straight to South Beach. 
smokin.gif

I didn't want LeBron coming to NY.  NY fans are extremely suspect.  Ask A-rod 
laugh.gif
  One day they love you, next day they be like eff u 
tired.gif
So basically, you stopped being a Knicks fan because they were bad and traded away a decent player?  Part of being a real fan is to not jump ship when this happens.  I think "suspect" is the wrong word for NY fans; impatient is what you're going for.  Your actions, on the other hand, are extremely suspect.
I didnt care if the Knicks lost or won games, it was FUN watching Crawford play in MY eyes.  

When Lebron was MVP twice and lost to the magic and boston those past 2 years, did I give up on LeBron? No. The man is blessed with great genes and talent, I saw pure potential.
You don't know me well enough to judge my actions thats why i'm not suprised you said that.

Out of nowhere when Melo and Amare came to the Knicks you don't see me as a Newyorker "yeahhhh the knicks are back, i'm a fan again" HELL NO!

I'm still a LeBron fan and I still have high hopes

And till this day I honestly feel there is a very small percentage of true knick fans, majority of the people here in ny are just riding the bandwagon.

I got beef with the organization when it comes to the Knicks.

Watch them do some stupid $%+! and trade Laundry Fields
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

air freshh.. ur profile says ur from the bronx.. why are you rooting for miami? why aren't you a knicks or nets fan?

smh

Stopped being a Knicks fan since Jamal Crawford left.

I've been a Lebron fan since 2008. 

Wherever LeBron went, I don't question it.  I took my fan talents and took it straight to South Beach. 
smokin.gif

I didn't want LeBron coming to NY.  NY fans are extremely suspect.  Ask A-rod 
laugh.gif
  One day they love you, next day they be like eff u 
tired.gif
So basically, you stopped being a Knicks fan because they were bad and traded away a decent player?  Part of being a real fan is to not jump ship when this happens.  I think "suspect" is the wrong word for NY fans; impatient is what you're going for.  Your actions, on the other hand, are extremely suspect.
I didnt care if the Knicks lost or won games, it was FUN watching Crawford play in MY eyes.  

When Lebron was MVP twice and lost to the magic and boston those past 2 years, did I give up on LeBron? No. The man is blessed with great genes and talent, I saw pure potential.
You don't know me well enough to judge my actions thats why i'm not suprised you said that.

Out of nowhere when Melo and Amare came to the Knicks you don't see me as a Newyorker "yeahhhh the knicks are back, i'm a fan again" HELL NO!

I'm still a LeBron fan and I still have high hopes

And till this day I honestly feel there is a very small percentage of true knick fans, majority of the people here in ny are just riding the bandwagon.

I got beef with the organization when it comes to the Knicks.

Watch them do some stupid $%+! and trade Laundry Fields
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide101

^well, if you're a big KG fan, and he switches teams, I don't think it makes you bandwagoner if you're a fan of his new team now. You're just following your fav player.

This.
Where ever LeBron go or decide to do with his talents, I ride with him.
smokin.gif

This.
smokin.gif

This.
smokin.gif
Same here.
I've been a big Lebron fan since I went to my first NBA game in Cleveland when Lebron dropped 41 on the depleted Pistons when all those guys were suspended from the brawl with Indiana 
glasses.gif

I've lived in South Florida all my life and "The Decision" was a dream come true. My favorite player to my local team 
smokin.gif

I always liked Lebron because IMO he was the most exciting player in the league to watch.  He isn't as exciting as he used to be, probably because he has to conform to a more team oriented system now.  But Wade + Lebron >>>>>>>>>>> Lebron

This.
smokin.gif
Same here.
I've been a big Lebron fan since I went to my first NBA game in Cleveland when Lebron dropped 41 on the depleted Pistons when all those guys were suspended from the brawl with Indiana 
glasses.gif

I've lived in South Florida all my life and "The Decision" was a dream come true. My favorite player to my local team 
smokin.gif

I always liked Lebron because IMO he was the most exciting player in the league to watch.  He isn't as exciting as he used to be, probably because he has to conform to a more team oriented system now.  But Wade + Lebron >>>>>>>>>>> Lebron

smh
This on top of reporting people for silly reasons. Why don't you lay off.
Hood, what are you the Gestapo or something?
Hall monitor.
(And I'm a Celtics fan.)

smh
This on top of reporting people for silly reasons. Why don't you lay off.
Hood, what are you the Gestapo or something?
Hall monitor.
(And I'm a Celtics fan.)

change the title to lebron fans vs. celtics thread

i don't see any heat fans up in here

Originally Posted by Savraj1

You already know the guy with the Uggs will be in attendance. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm sure Roman will be in attendance. V-Neck, cargo shorts, and his man bag.

change the title to lebron fans vs. celtics thread

i don't see any heat fans up in here

Originally Posted by Savraj1

You already know the guy with the Uggs will be in attendance. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm sure Roman will be in attendance. V-Neck, cargo shorts, and his man bag.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fake #*! fans man....thats one thing i hate about the nba...along with many other things....people are fans of ONE PLAYER...not a team...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fake #*! fans man....thats one thing i hate about the nba...along with many other things....people are fans of ONE PLAYER...not a team...

Back
Top Bottom