Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by DubA169

change the title to lebron fans vs. celtics thread

i don't see any heat fans up in here

Thats because we stay in our own thread ... no need to subject ourselves to the foolishness going on in here. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

change the title to lebron fans vs. celtics thread

i don't see any heat fans up in here

Thats because we stay in our own thread ... no need to subject ourselves to the foolishness going on in here. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Something tells me shaq been playing possum and they been resting him just for this series. 

30t6p3b.gif
I've been thinking the same thing too. It's not like the Celtics haven't played possum before. I think what we're about to witness will be the greatest series since LA vs SAC/PORT

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Something tells me shaq been playing possum and they been resting him just for this series. 

30t6p3b.gif
I've been thinking the same thing too. It's not like the Celtics haven't played possum before. I think what we're about to witness will be the greatest series since LA vs SAC/PORT

Let's %++*@** go. I'm sitting at the crib solo alcohol free for this one.

Rondo needs to be able to sink shots and we need to board. I think the C's have a good chance to take one on the road today
pimp.gif

I like the C's in 7 FTR and FTW

Rondo needs to be able to sink shots and we need to board. I think the C's have a good chance to take one on the road today
pimp.gif

No Shaq, Miller, or Haslem maybe for the series. I want everyone healthy for this series.

The amount of excuses from both sides will flood the off season
30t6p3b.gif

No Shaq, Miller, or Haslem maybe for the series. I want everyone healthy for this series.

The amount of excuses from both sides will flood the off season
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

pimp.gif

ill pour a drink for yea.

Originally Posted by NooEra

pimp.gif

ill pour a drink for yea.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Bandwagons don't go choo choo fyi, they're not train wagons.

You mad that my team has Bron and Wade, who your team got? lol
Spoiler [+]
just kidding man

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Bandwagons don't go choo choo fyi, they're not train wagons.

You mad that my team has Bron and Wade, who your team got? lol
Spoiler [+]
just kidding man

Celtics are about to KILL THE HEAT... its gonna be celtics leading by 15 at halftime.. i will not edit this post..... lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Celtics are about to KILL THE HEAT... its gonna be celtics leading by 15 at halftime.. i will not edit this post..... lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

all the Lebron haters getting a rouse out of others saying he's their favorite player
laugh.gif

your reasons don't matter, the true fans know who they are

all the Lebron haters getting a rouse out of others saying he's their favorite player
laugh.gif

your reasons don't matter, the true fans know who they are

Back
Top Bottom