Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL@ these laker fans...aka don't know who to root for....

but seems like some of the kobe homers are going with the celtics ROFLMAO.

or maybe laker fans would rather have their team play their biggest rival and have the chance to tie boston in championships at the celtics expense. plus with the celtics and lakers both having beat eachother in the finals recently it would be good to get a rubber match between the two.        plus who wouldn't prefer having home court in the finals on top of that.

that being said if the celtics are to make it to the finals im sure the players and their fans would prefer having a chance to beat the lakers  as opposed to going against dallas, okc, or memphis.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL@ these laker fans...aka don't know who to root for....

but seems like some of the kobe homers are going with the celtics ROFLMAO.

or maybe laker fans would rather have their team play their biggest rival and have the chance to tie boston in championships at the celtics expense. plus with the celtics and lakers both having beat eachother in the finals recently it would be good to get a rubber match between the two.        plus who wouldn't prefer having home court in the finals on top of that.

that being said if the celtics are to make it to the finals im sure the players and their fans would prefer having a chance to beat the lakers  as opposed to going against dallas, okc, or memphis.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Oh for sure.
laugh.gif

watching the game on stream2watch...
pimp.gif

This game corrupt? never.  You know how dirty the celtics play
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dirty? Wow.
I know you're young so you don't remember the golden years of the NBA. Please. This game is as corrupt as it was when Donaghy was changing games. Notice that the only people denying it are "Heat fans".

My man stop it. Age aint got NOTHING to do with this.

I'm born in 88' and I can clearly see whats going on.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ you COMPLAIN!

You know deep in your heart Miami is cleaning these dudes.

You didnt learn from last year did you?

You were so confident in the Celtics and the failed you over...n over...n over...
laugh.gif

Miami in 4...maybe 5 if LeBron gets their fishing gear ready and plans their vacation
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
MIAMI HEAT BABY!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Oh for sure.
laugh.gif

watching the game on stream2watch...
pimp.gif

This game corrupt? never.  You know how dirty the celtics play
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dirty? Wow.
I know you're young so you don't remember the golden years of the NBA. Please. This game is as corrupt as it was when Donaghy was changing games. Notice that the only people denying it are "Heat fans".

My man stop it. Age aint got NOTHING to do with this.

I'm born in 88' and I can clearly see whats going on.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ you COMPLAIN!

You know deep in your heart Miami is cleaning these dudes.

You didnt learn from last year did you?

You were so confident in the Celtics and the failed you over...n over...n over...
laugh.gif

Miami in 4...maybe 5 if LeBron gets their fishing gear ready and plans their vacation
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
MIAMI HEAT BABY!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When is the last time a teams best offensive player (in the playoffs) was ejected period, not even for a ticky tack technical foul.

Let's be for real we all seen this coming last summer but to really see it is still a lil nuts

Let's be for real we all seen this coming last summer but to really see it is still a lil nuts

When is the last time a teams best offensive player (in the playoffs) was ejected period, not even for a ticky tack technical foul.

I feel like the only reason PP clenched his fist and stood up tall to Dwade is because when Wade was running into the screen he plunged with his shoulder first into PP...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Either way...Celtics bounce back 

I feel like the only reason PP clenched his fist and stood up tall to Dwade is because when Wade was running into the screen he plunged with his shoulder first into PP...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Either way...Celtics bounce back 

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Celtics fans are really going off right now on the refs after what they did last series against the Knicks? Pitiful
30t6p3b.gif

The heat are just the better team, period.

It was a FLAWLESS VICTORY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Celtics fans are really going off right now on the refs after what they did last series against the Knicks? Pitiful
30t6p3b.gif

The heat are just the better team, period.

It was a FLAWLESS VICTORY
pimp.gif

straight up wade got in pierces face, i have no idea what these heat fans are saying pierce went at wade.

straight up wade got in pierces face, i have no idea what these heat fans are saying pierce went at wade.

Regardless of the terrible officiating Miami played very well. Especially James Jones frail +@$ when he was given open looks.

Boston just has to adjust next game. Rondo and KG gave them nothing. Ray played great. Paul sucked until the second half but then turned it on only to eventually get tossed. A lil production from someone else would have been nice.
ohwell.gif

Shaq has to play from now on. I think that was the plan all along. Just save him until Boston finally loses. If he does play, I think things change. Not to mention that's another 6 fouls and a big body at the basket to deter them layups.

Regardless of the terrible officiating Miami played very well. Especially James Jones frail +@$ when he was given open looks.

Boston just has to adjust next game. Rondo and KG gave them nothing. Ray played great. Paul sucked until the second half but then turned it on only to eventually get tossed. A lil production from someone else would have been nice.
ohwell.gif

Shaq has to play from now on. I think that was the plan all along. Just save him until Boston finally loses. If he does play, I think things change. Not to mention that's another 6 fouls and a big body at the basket to deter them layups.

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Boston Miami in 4 or 5. James Jones  Ray Allen wont see 20 points again this series. But Rondo, Pierce, and maybe KG will play better  horrible.

Goin on the precedent of suspending Zaza a game, they may have to give Pierce a game too.
Refs gotta let those guys play though, its all grown men out there except for Bosh Rondo.
Fixed.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Boston Miami in 4 or 5. James Jones  Ray Allen wont see 20 points again this series. But Rondo, Pierce, and maybe KG will play better  horrible.

Goin on the precedent of suspending Zaza a game, they may have to give Pierce a game too.
Refs gotta let those guys play though, its all grown men out there except for Bosh Rondo.
Fixed.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom