Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Celtics fans are really going off right now on the refs after what they did last series against the Knicks? Pitiful
30t6p3b.gif

The heat are just the better team, period.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by Jay02

No. its clear as day that in every game in every thread the losing team has something to say about the reffing.

I'm not saying I agree with the rules of the game that benefit the offensive player, im saying that why are you expecting the refs

to alter the rules of the game because of a certain person. last time i checked

1. headbutting (albeit soft) is a tech.
2. Setting an illegal screen then jawing in someone face (dont know what was said) is a tech.

Like I said you're probably a casual fan. That was a GOOD LEGAL screen. And you want techs for trash talking? Thats what makes basketball..basketball. There is nothing better than two teams beefing. And that wasnt a headbutt 
laugh.gif

The league is soft, its just that your bias is blinding you because everything is going the Heats way. You prefer the league being soft because it means Paul Pierce is not playing.

Seriously, save the whole haters crying when the Heat are doing well non-sense. I hate both teams, I probably hate the Celtics more. But this is just stupid.

Okay i guess semantics is what you want to play.

Legal? Illegal? It wasnt that what got him tossed, it was the reaction.

And "thats what makes basketball, basketball" yet there are specific rules against doing it to other players
even refs.
eyes.gif

But okay you are the all knowing basketball knowledge man and im dumb. ill take it with the W

I understand that he got tossed for his reaction. I was just pointing out that you must not know a whole lot about basketball cause you tried saying it was an illegal screen. He got tossed for trash talking. Which is laughable. How you gonna take trash talking out of basketball. That just shows that you've never actually played the game of basketball in your life if you think trash talking is unacceptable.
And thank you, you are making it easy for me to look an all knowing basketball man. I could care less who wins this series, I could care less who wins the title. So take the W.

What Stern has turned fans into 
30t6p3b.gif
 complete idiots. All I ask is just be reasonable if your team is the winning team. You can be happy they won, nothing wrong with that. But at least know whats wrong with this league, and this game specifically.

Originally Posted by Jay02

No. its clear as day that in every game in every thread the losing team has something to say about the reffing.

I'm not saying I agree with the rules of the game that benefit the offensive player, im saying that why are you expecting the refs

2. Setting an illegal screen then jawing in someone face (dont know what was said) is a tech.

Like I said you're probably a casual fan. That was a GOOD LEGAL screen. And you want techs for trash talking? Thats what makes basketball..basketball. There is nothing better than two teams beefing. And that wasnt a headbutt 
laugh.gif

The league is soft, its just that your bias is blinding you because everything is going the Heats way. You prefer the league being soft because it means Paul Pierce is not playing.

Seriously, save the whole haters crying when the Heat are doing well non-sense. I hate both teams, I probably hate the Celtics more. But this is just stupid.

Okay i guess semantics is what you want to play.

Legal? Illegal? It wasnt that what got him tossed, it was the reaction.

And "thats what makes basketball, basketball" yet there are specific rules against doing it to other players
even refs.
eyes.gif

But okay you are the all knowing basketball knowledge man and im dumb. ill take it with the W

I understand that he got tossed for his reaction. I was just pointing out that you must not know a whole lot about basketball cause you tried saying it was an illegal screen. He got tossed for trash talking. Which is laughable. How you gonna take trash talking out of basketball. That just shows that you've never actually played the game of basketball in your life if you think trash talking is unacceptable.
And thank you, you are making it easy for me to look an all knowing basketball man. I could care less who wins this series, I could care less who wins the title. So take the W.

What Stern has turned fans into 
30t6p3b.gif
 complete idiots. All I ask is just be reasonable if your team is the winning team. You can be happy they won, nothing wrong with that. But at least know whats wrong with this league, and this game specifically.

Will be interesting to see if the Heat gets a taste of their own medicine when they go to Boston.

I hate both teams, but damn.

Some of those calls were too obvious smh.

Will be interesting to see if the Heat gets a taste of their own medicine when they go to Boston.

I hate both teams, but damn.

Some of those calls were too obvious smh.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

roll.gif
at Celtics fans crying about the refs. SHUT THE &%#@ UP CLOWNS
they was making excuses all day playing the knicks...

That 2nd tech was bogus though.
yeah shouldnt have been a tech....
He got the tech for getting Wade's face after setting the screen.

It shouldn't have been called, but Pierce has got to check his emotions a bit in that situation seeing how he already had a tech.

LOL@ these laker fans...aka don't know who to root for....

but seems like some of the kobe homers are going with the celtics ROFLMAO.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

roll.gif
at Celtics fans crying about the refs. SHUT THE &%#@ UP CLOWNS
they was making excuses all day playing the knicks...

That 2nd tech was bogus though.
yeah shouldnt have been a tech....
He got the tech for getting Wade's face after setting the screen.

It shouldn't have been called, but Pierce has got to check his emotions a bit in that situation seeing how he already had a tech.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Oh for sure.
laugh.gif

watching the game on stream2watch...
pimp.gif

This game corrupt? never.  You know how dirty the celtics play
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dirty? Wow.
I know you're young so you don't remember the golden years of the NBA. Please. This game is as corrupt as it was when Donaghy was changing games. Notice that the only people denying it are "Heat fans".

I bet you weren't thinking the game was "corrupt" when KG didn't get called for tripping Douglas in Game 1 of the prior series.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

I'm noticing a trend where if your team doesn't win the game, it's the refs fault or the game is corrupt.

I'm not a Heat fan or a Celtic fan and I failed to see the corruption in todays game.

Where there some questionable calls, of course.

Pierce should've control his emotions better but that refs should've swallowed the whistle on that 2nd tech, and JO shouldn't have been called for a flagrant.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Oh for sure.
laugh.gif

watching the game on stream2watch...
pimp.gif

This game corrupt? never.  You know how dirty the celtics play
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dirty? Wow.
I know you're young so you don't remember the golden years of the NBA. Please. This game is as corrupt as it was when Donaghy was changing games. Notice that the only people denying it are "Heat fans".

I bet you weren't thinking the game was "corrupt" when KG didn't get called for tripping Douglas in Game 1 of the prior series.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

I'm noticing a trend where if your team doesn't win the game, it's the refs fault or the game is corrupt.

I'm not a Heat fan or a Celtic fan and I failed to see the corruption in todays game.

Where there some questionable calls, of course.

Pierce should've control his emotions better but that refs should've swallowed the whistle on that 2nd tech, and JO shouldn't have been called for a flagrant.

LOL@ these laker fans...aka don't know who to root for....

but seems like some of the kobe homers are going with the celtics ROFLMAO.

Boston in 6 or 7. James Jones wont see 20 points again this series. But Rondo, Pierce, and maybe KG will play better.

Goin on the precedent of suspending Zaza a game, they may have to give Pierce a game too.
Refs gotta let those guys play though, its all grown men out there except for Bosh.

Boston in 6 or 7. James Jones wont see 20 points again this series. But Rondo, Pierce, and maybe KG will play better.

Goin on the precedent of suspending Zaza a game, they may have to give Pierce a game too.
Refs gotta let those guys play though, its all grown men out there except for Bosh.

Jay02 is correct. Don't let being a fan blind you to what's going on. A bad call is a bad call.

Jay02 is correct. Don't let being a fan blind you to what's going on. A bad call is a bad call.

This dude...
laugh.gif

From the NBA is Rigged thread

23mx7gl.jpg

This dude...
laugh.gif

From the NBA is Rigged thread

23mx7gl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom