Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

no one wants to talk about how the fans showed up on time and filled the seats?

Don't you think it's sad that you think they should get credit?

Don't you think it's sad that people cared more about the lack of people in seats than the product on the floor? Fan up was a 10 page thread on here, iirc.

I can't help but root for the Heat 2nd to the my hometown Bulls. The hate this team receives is ridiculous.
Relax. Rooting against a certain team is about as common as rooting for a certain team. It's a part of sports.

And the constant failure of Miami fans to show up for games featuring LeBron James and Dwyane Wade was certainly deserving of ridicule.

Don't you think it's sad that people cared more about the lack of people in seats than the product on the floor? Fan up was a 10 page thread on here, iirc.

I can't help but root for the Heat 2nd to the my hometown Bulls. The hate this team receives is ridiculous.
Wrong. Any hate they receive is warranted. From the start they were cocky #!+#!!@* saying we're winning 100 championships, yeah. When they went on a 5 game losing streak, "The Miami Heat are losing now everyone is happy." like anyone was going to feel sorry for them.
Sorry if you want to pity them go ahead, it's too far in the season for everyone else to start now.

Wrong. Any hate they receive is warranted. From the start they were cocky #!+#!!@* saying we're winning 100 championships, yeah. When they went on a 5 game losing streak, "The Miami Heat are losing now everyone is happy." like anyone was going to feel sorry for them.
Sorry if you want to pity them go ahead, it's too far in the season for everyone else to start now.

lawd . Lebron use black ice on his head. Pretty soon son is going to look like Flo Ridaz lol
Btw good game today. Don't mind the Lakers fans up here. Lakers fans is scared of Miami because they know it's going to be a wrap if Heat ever play the Lakers in the Finals. They rather have Boston than having to play us
laugh.gif

lawd . Lebron use black ice on his head. Pretty soon son is going to look like Flo Ridaz lol
Btw good game today. Don't mind the Lakers fans up here. Lakers fans is scared of Miami because they know it's going to be a wrap if Heat ever play the Lakers in the Finals. They rather have Boston than having to play us
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

laugh.gif

With a healthy bynum lakers would smack miami if it ever got to that point

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't know about scared,  lebron, wade, and bosh aren't going to come to my house and beat me up,  if the heat were to beat the lakers for the title then the heat are the better team, nothing lasts forever, but any team that's the back to back champs isn't a group of pushovers either though

aside from the rivalry part with celtics, wouldn't you rather have your team have home court in the finals though

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't know about scared,  lebron, wade, and bosh aren't going to come to my house and beat me up,  if the heat were to beat the lakers for the title then the heat are the better team, nothing lasts forever, but any team that's the back to back champs isn't a group of pushovers either though

aside from the rivalry part with celtics, wouldn't you rather have your team have home court in the finals though

Originally Posted by durantula

laugh.gif

i don't know about smacking them,  miami would give the lakers fits matchup wise but bynum is the definite x factor in the series and the lakers depth would be crucial in a series against them.

im done talkin lakers heat though, its not a guarantee either team gets there, but if they do  it's not going to be a cakewalk for either team.

Originally Posted by durantula

laugh.gif

i don't know about smacking them,  miami would give the lakers fits matchup wise but bynum is the definite x factor in the series and the lakers depth would be crucial in a series against them.

im done talkin lakers heat though, its not a guarantee either team gets there, but if they do  it's not going to be a cakewalk for either team.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

http://twitter.com/#!/search/Wade%20I%20will%20****%20his%20mom%20like%20how%20my%20man

Apparently Pierce tweeted this?

Is this real life?

RT @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will +%@# his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected #Celtics #Heat #beast
seems like a mouthful of words to say in 2 seconds.... but if he (or anyone) said stuff like that and get thrown out is plain nonsense... they only threw him out cuz they didn;t want a fight to break up. basically no punches were thrown but they were anticipating it.... it;s like punishing for a crime before it happens.

http://twitter.com/#!/search/Wade%20I%20will%20****%20his%20mom%20like%20how%20my%20man

Apparently Pierce tweeted this?

Is this real life?

RT @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will +%@# his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected #Celtics #Heat #beast
seems like a mouthful of words to say in 2 seconds.... but if he (or anyone) said stuff like that and get thrown out is plain nonsense... they only threw him out cuz they didn;t want a fight to break up. basically no punches were thrown but they were anticipating it.... it;s like punishing for a crime before it happens.

Originally Posted by itstmac

Noticed Lebron's Hairline too...some barber did a good job painting that on

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Somebody did a GREAT Job on his line up this time....hahaha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itstmac

Noticed Lebron's Hairline too...some barber did a good job painting that on

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Somebody did a GREAT Job on his line up this time....hahaha
laugh.gif

^ Your right and the tweet was found to be fake. But JJ didnt deserve a tech for getting mixed up in PP's first technical.

^ Your right and the tweet was found to be fake. But JJ didnt deserve a tech for getting mixed up in PP's first technical.

i personally think james jones didn't deserve a tech no paul pierce any techs at all either.

these teams don't like eachother.  let them play.  i remember reading about doc rivers putting wade or bosh in with the celtics 4 all stars during practices during the all star weekend and running the heats plays,  plus the heat all stars and celtics all stars being real distant during that time.

let the teams play and as long as there isn't any fights no need for a quick whistle over anything.   let the players play and may the better team win.

i personally think james jones didn't deserve a tech no paul pierce any techs at all either.

these teams don't like eachother.  let them play.  i remember reading about doc rivers putting wade or bosh in with the celtics 4 all stars during practices during the all star weekend and running the heats plays,  plus the heat all stars and celtics all stars being real distant during that time.

let the teams play and as long as there isn't any fights no need for a quick whistle over anything.   let the players play and may the better team win.

PP shouldn't have been tossed for the second incident but the first incident is on him. JJ flopped as soon as Pierce touched him using some of his own tricks against him. I am surprised at the amount of people on here who normally hate Pierce all of sudden getting incensed at another player using flopping to get a technical called on him. 

PP shouldn't have been tossed for the second incident but the first incident is on him. JJ flopped as soon as Pierce touched him using some of his own tricks against him. I am surprised at the amount of people on here who normally hate Pierce all of sudden getting incensed at another player using flopping to get a technical called on him. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

your a troll who rides lebrons meat.  your opinion in anything sports related is invalid
funny how laker fans dont look too happy when the celtics didn't win the game...........LMAO
you're an idiot my opinion should be more valid than you thats for sure. now lets not start

how am i an idiot?

please respond so we can go back and forth on here with me sonning your troll #%! like usual

im suprised you haven't gotten banned yet though with all your constant trolling and personal attacks in the laker thread. 
LOL@ this dude saying sonning... can't be serious
how are they going to ban me when i can make numerous accounts. that's not the point. point is that niketalk cannot ban anyone realistically..this is internet. get real.
funny how people make a big deal about "banning"...maybe you care about number of posts you have on your account......grow up bro lol

you're not in highschool.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

your a troll who rides lebrons meat.  your opinion in anything sports related is invalid
funny how laker fans dont look too happy when the celtics didn't win the game...........LMAO
you're an idiot my opinion should be more valid than you thats for sure. now lets not start

how am i an idiot?

please respond so we can go back and forth on here with me sonning your troll #%! like usual

im suprised you haven't gotten banned yet though with all your constant trolling and personal attacks in the laker thread. 
LOL@ this dude saying sonning... can't be serious
how are they going to ban me when i can make numerous accounts. that's not the point. point is that niketalk cannot ban anyone realistically..this is internet. get real.
funny how people make a big deal about "banning"...maybe you care about number of posts you have on your account......grow up bro lol

you're not in highschool.

Back
Top Bottom