Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

lawd . Lebron use black ice on his head. Pretty soon son is going to look like Flo Ridaz lol
Btw good game today. Don't mind the Lakers fans up here. Lakers fans is scared of Miami because they know it's going to be a wrap if Heat ever play the Lakers in the Finals. They rather have Boston than having to play us
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't know about scared,  lebron, wade, and bosh aren't going to come to my house and beat me up,  if the heat were to beat the lakers for the title then the heat are the better team, nothing lasts forever, but any team that's the back to back champs isn't a group of pushovers either though

aside from the rivalry part with celtics, wouldn't you rather have your team have home court in the finals though
Dawg. Lebron have been smashing the Lakers for the last 2 Christmas
laugh.gif
on Lakers own home court in front of their fans
You're lying if you don't think the Heat is a better team and would smash the Lakers if they ever meet in Finals.
I know for a FACT that majority of Lakers fan want none of the Heat in the Finals. Yall are praying the Heat would lose to either Boston or Chicago right now. That's a damn FACT
laugh.gif

I've never seen so many Lakers fan on facebook rooting for the Cetics
laugh.gif

Lebron, Wade, Bosh + the refs is just too much for Lakers to handle

lawd . Lebron use black ice on his head. Pretty soon son is going to look like Flo Ridaz lol
Btw good game today. Don't mind the Lakers fans up here. Lakers fans is scared of Miami because they know it's going to be a wrap if Heat ever play the Lakers in the Finals. They rather have Boston than having to play us
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't know about scared,  lebron, wade, and bosh aren't going to come to my house and beat me up,  if the heat were to beat the lakers for the title then the heat are the better team, nothing lasts forever, but any team that's the back to back champs isn't a group of pushovers either though

aside from the rivalry part with celtics, wouldn't you rather have your team have home court in the finals though
laugh.gif
You're lying if you don't think the Heat is a better team and would smash the Lakers if they ever meet in Finals.
I know for a FACT that majority of Lakers fan want none of the Heat in the Finals. Yall are praying the Heat would lose to either Boston or Chicago right now. That's a damn FACT
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Don't you think it's sad that you think they should get credit?

Don't you think it's sad that people cared more about the lack of people in seats than the product on the floor? Fan up was a 10 page thread on here, iirc.

I can't help but root for the Heat 2nd to the my hometown Bulls. The hate this team receives is ridiculous.
Wrong. Any hate they receive is warranted. From the start they were cocky #!+#!!@* saying we're winning 100 championships, yeah. When they went on a 5 game losing streak, "The Miami Heat are losing now everyone is happy." like anyone was going to feel sorry for them.
Sorry if you want to pity them go ahead, it's too far in the season for everyone else to start now.

images

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Don't you think it's sad that you think they should get credit?

Don't you think it's sad that people cared more about the lack of people in seats than the product on the floor? Fan up was a 10 page thread on here, iirc.

I can't help but root for the Heat 2nd to the my hometown Bulls. The hate this team receives is ridiculous.
Wrong. Any hate they receive is warranted. From the start they were cocky #!+#!!@* saying we're winning 100 championships, yeah. When they went on a 5 game losing streak, "The Miami Heat are losing now everyone is happy." like anyone was going to feel sorry for them.
Sorry if you want to pity them go ahead, it's too far in the season for everyone else to start now.

images

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

funny how laker fans dont look too happy when the celtics didn't win the game...........LMAO
you're an idiot my opinion should be more valid than you thats for sure. now lets not start

how am i an idiot?

please respond so we can go back and forth on here with me sonning your troll #%! like usual

im suprised you haven't gotten banned yet though with all your constant trolling and personal attacks in the laker thread. 
LOL@ this dude saying sonning... can't be serious
how are they going to ban me when i can make numerous accounts. that's not the point. point is that niketalk cannot ban anyone realistically..this is internet. get real.
funny how people make a big deal about "banning"...maybe you care about number of posts you have on your account......grow up bro lol

you're not in highschool.

laugh.gif
@ the whole post.

funny how laker fans dont look too happy when the celtics didn't win the game...........LMAO
you're an idiot my opinion should be more valid than you thats for sure. now lets not start

how am i an idiot?

please respond so we can go back and forth on here with me sonning your troll #%! like usual

im suprised you haven't gotten banned yet though with all your constant trolling and personal attacks in the laker thread. 
LOL@ this dude saying sonning... can't be serious
how are they going to ban me when i can make numerous accounts. that's not the point. point is that niketalk cannot ban anyone realistically..this is internet. get real.
funny how people make a big deal about "banning"...maybe you care about number of posts you have on your account......grow up bro lol

you're not in highschool.

laugh.gif
@ the whole post.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

regular season games are regular season games.   if both teams make it and miami wins, then the heat are the better team, i won't have any excuses, just like i don't wanna hear any from you if the lakers were to win.

i barely noticed you put the ref part in there as well
laugh.gif

if you think it would be an easy series for miami your completely delusional and a good chunk of heat fans would agree with me on that.

hanssum your a clown, we both know that, go bungee jump without a cord.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

regular season games are regular season games.   if both teams make it and miami wins, then the heat are the better team, i won't have any excuses, just like i don't wanna hear any from you if the lakers were to win.

laugh.gif

if you think it would be an easy series for miami your completely delusional and a good chunk of heat fans would agree with me on that.

game was fixed. period. heat played well, not discounting that, but even when they were'nt, they had help until they got back on track. pierce getting tossed with the icing on the cake. shame.

game was fixed. period. heat played well, not discounting that, but even when they were'nt, they had help until they got back on track. pierce getting tossed with the icing on the cake. shame.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by toine2983

I don't see how Pierce could be suspended for that altercation with James Jones.

He just rubbed his face up against Jones, Jones just oversold it.

you don't see how because you don't think the nba is rigged

Everything the Lakers have done the past decade has been aided by Stern. They haven't won one game off their own merit. Those championships and Kobe pictures y'all play up? ALL FAKE. By being a Laker fan, you are supporting Stern's agenda. Right?
thats false. game 2 of the 2008 finals is one case where big d stern gave the orders against the lakers. im guessing he thought the lakers would take care of homecourt but instead they choked away a big lead at home in game  4 or 5. also i cant remember what game it was but in the 2009 finals the refs were going hard for the magic to atleast win 2 games something like 20 free throws in the 4th quarter but the magic couldnt make the charity free throws and the lakers end up winning the game.

so everything the lakers have won is kinda reaching. you still gotta play those games. anybody can get it so long as it benefits stern and his money making scheme.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by toine2983

I don't see how Pierce could be suspended for that altercation with James Jones.

He just rubbed his face up against Jones, Jones just oversold it.

you don't see how because you don't think the nba is rigged

Everything the Lakers have done the past decade has been aided by Stern. They haven't won one game off their own merit. Those championships and Kobe pictures y'all play up? ALL FAKE. By being a Laker fan, you are supporting Stern's agenda. Right?
thats false. game 2 of the 2008 finals is one case where big d stern gave the orders against the lakers. im guessing he thought the lakers would take care of homecourt but instead they choked away a big lead at home in game  4 or 5. also i cant remember what game it was but in the 2009 finals the refs were going hard for the magic to atleast win 2 games something like 20 free throws in the 4th quarter but the magic couldnt make the charity free throws and the lakers end up winning the game.

so everything the lakers have won is kinda reaching. you still gotta play those games. anybody can get it so long as it benefits stern and his money making scheme.

^I was being sarcastic, bruh. I was pointing out the inherent meaningless of his existence if he believes what he says and is still a Lakers fan.

^I was being sarcastic, bruh. I was pointing out the inherent meaningless of his existence if he believes what he says and is still a Lakers fan.

Get out of here with all the ref talk. People here need to be talking about miami's DEFENSE, this is the reason they won the game. not ref calls. Miami clogged up that paint, and had hands swiping at anything in the paint. The bench spread the floor, and made big shots. I mean at one point the heat had a 19 point lead.....THATS DEFENSE.
Even if PP would have stayed on the floor it wouldn't have changed ANYTHING...every play from there on out was going to go to Ray allen.....he wasnt going to hit every single 3 either.

Get out of here with all the ref talk. People here need to be talking about miami's DEFENSE, this is the reason they won the game. not ref calls. Miami clogged up that paint, and had hands swiping at anything in the paint. The bench spread the floor, and made big shots. I mean at one point the heat had a 19 point lead.....THATS DEFENSE.
Even if PP would have stayed on the floor it wouldn't have changed ANYTHING...every play from there on out was going to go to Ray allen.....he wasnt going to hit every single 3 either.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't say it would be easy for the Heat but you can bet that the Lakers will be the team that have to play catch up in a game. In order for the Lakers to have any shot at winning. Bynum would have to put up 20+ points every game and Kobe would have to be in Mamba mode every game. The Heat though just need to go to the line 15 times and that should be enough damage
laugh.gif
They don't call Dwhistle for no reason and yall already know what Lebron can do to the Lakers defense for the last 2 years
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't say it would be easy for the Heat but you can bet that the Lakers will be the team that have to play catch up in a game. In order for the Lakers to have any shot at winning. Bynum would have to put up 20+ points every game and Kobe would have to be in Mamba mode every game. The Heat though just need to go to the line 15 times and that should be enough damage
laugh.gif
They don't call Dwhistle for no reason and yall already know what Lebron can do to the Lakers defense for the last 2 years
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom