Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

My dude Air Fresh.
pimp.gif

Idk what it is but doc rivers ahs to change something. When they beat miami in the season rondo had 10+assist garnett pierce and allen were all involved. This series kg wasnt involved game 1 and allen game 2, allen passed on too many jumpers for how well he played game 1.

Idk what it is but doc rivers ahs to change something. When they beat miami in the season rondo had 10+assist garnett pierce and allen were all involved. This series kg wasnt involved game 1 and allen game 2, allen passed on too many jumpers for how well he played game 1.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

hahahaha

haters...where r uuu...i need youuu....

So i can keep shutting yall up and putting yall back in your place
laugh.gif

YALL CAN FINALLY WITNESS!
you sound like a 13 year old, son
I'm feeling young baby 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

hahahaha

haters...where r uuu...i need youuu....

So i can keep shutting yall up and putting yall back in your place
laugh.gif

YALL CAN FINALLY WITNESS!
you sound like a 13 year old, son
I'm feeling young baby 
wink.gif

Honest question... whos the better defensive team? 08' Celtics or 10' Heat? I know they're two different schemes, but damn this Heat team is quick to the ball.

Honest question... whos the better defensive team? 08' Celtics or 10' Heat? I know they're two different schemes, but damn this Heat team is quick to the ball.

I was watching this game with my boy Carlos Boozer. Needless to say, while viewing LeBron's performance his eyes popped and his water broke.

I was watching this game with my boy Carlos Boozer. Needless to say, while viewing LeBron's performance his eyes popped and his water broke.

Back
Top Bottom