Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Miami is started to look really scary, but i cant take any of the fans serious, i mean a couple years ago Heat threads were damn near non existent, same with their fans. But now there's flocks of them, making us Lakers fan look good. But besides that good win Miami if you win game 3 saturday bye bye Celtics for good.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Miami is started to look really scary, but i cant take any of the fans serious, i mean a couple years ago Heat threads were damn near non existent, same with their fans. But now there's flocks of them, making us Lakers fan look good. But besides that good win Miami if you win game 3 saturday bye bye Celtics for good.
you act like lebron didnt just join this team or something...most of his fans including me, joined him and the heat when he moved......call it a bandwagon if all you want, Im a bron fan, I go where HE GO......no h     o   m   o

you act like lebron didnt just join this team or something...most of his fans including me, joined him and the heat when he moved......call it a bandwagon if all you want, Im a bron fan, I go where HE GO......no h     o   m   o

Originally Posted by Gottips3

+1...I'm a Bron fan too(D-wade is my third most favorite player..MJ's still the numero uno...LBJ second).... 
happy.gif

+1...I'm a Bron fan too(D-wade is my third most favorite player..MJ's still the numero uno...LBJ second).... 
happy.gif

are you the same guy who liked crawford but stopped liking him because hes on a non championship team?

are you the same guy who liked crawford but stopped liking him because hes on a non championship team?

the big three are too old I think green and west stepped up big time when paul was out but the 3 are showing there age

the big three are too old I think green and west stepped up big time when paul was out but the 3 are showing there age

I'M a bron fan as well and have been since high school. I wish him well wherever he plays but im not in all the heat threads acting like a troll and repping the heat.

Im a magic fan first and foremost and my team>player. Some of you bandwagons need to not post and a lot of you haters it's funny how quick you vanish when bron has a good game

I'M a bron fan as well and have been since high school. I wish him well wherever he plays but im not in all the heat threads acting like a troll and repping the heat.

Im a magic fan first and foremost and my team>player. Some of you bandwagons need to not post and a lot of you haters it's funny how quick you vanish when bron has a good game

I was born and raised in Miami, I've been a Heat fan my whole life. Also Lebron is my favorite player, so I used to show the Cavs some love as well. When he joined the Heat, it was my favorite player on my favorite team
pimp.gif

I was born and raised in Miami, I've been a Heat fan my whole life. Also Lebron is my favorite player, so I used to show the Cavs some love as well. When he joined the Heat, it was my favorite player on my favorite team
pimp.gif

dude NO!!
You keep getting me confused with FRESH!!!
I am not fresh!!
im GOTTI!
laugh.gif

dude NO!!
You keep getting me confused with FRESH!!!
I am not fresh!!
im GOTTI!
laugh.gif

Great win for the Heat, they're looking like the team everyone feared they could be.

Bron
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

--Well things got ugly for the Celtics fast. I thought it was gonna be a good series.
--With 2 games down, I really dont see the Celtics winning 4 out of the next possible 5.

Great win for the Heat, they're looking like the team everyone feared they could be.

Bron
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

--Well things got ugly for the Celtics fast. I thought it was gonna be a good series.
--With 2 games down, I really dont see the Celtics winning 4 out of the next possible 5.

Back
Top Bottom