Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

CAN'T WAIT but
30t6p3b.gif
at the first round still being 7 games.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This series all falls on the Knicks bench vs Miami bench.

+1.

But i think its going to be more than that. It's almost a guarantee that the Heat bench will give them nothing.

I think it comes down to Bosh. Amare has to step up defensively and on the glass (wishful thinking)
If it cones down to Amar'e defending and rebound, I might as well just skip the whole series.
laugh.gif

I somewhat agree, though. Bosh's impact has to be limited. I can see Chandler being put on him.

Nah the Knicks' bench is clearly better than the Heat bench, especially if Novak and JR are hitting their shots.

Bosh vs Amar'e is the key matchup of the series.

Melo and LeBron cancel each other out, Wade will get his, but Shumpert won't make it easy, and the Knicks' bench should run circles around the Heat bench, so the Bosh/Amar'e matchup may be the pivotal factor in the series.

Amar'e looks like he rounding into form so the Heat can't afford for Bosh to have a 3-15, 2-18 type shooting game. He's also gonna have to do a good job rebounding and limit the Knicks' second chance points opportunities. Bosh had a solid game when the Heat beat the Knicks a few weeks back. They'll need that type of production from him this series.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Feeling like '99 all over again...

It doesn't get much better than this. Knicks on a roll heading into the playoffs with the Heat struggling down the stretch...

Shump/Wade
Stat/Bosh
Melo/Bron

With all that said....

Heat in 4.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

if Melo is elite like people want to make him out to be during this post all star break run, then he'll lead the Knicks to a major upset

I don't see it happening though, Heat in 6

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

if Melo is elite like people want to make him out to be during this post all star break run, then he'll lead the Knicks to a major upset

whos saying hes better than bron?

knicks losing doesnt mean hes not elite

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Bro, I dead walked two miles from my job to my home with my head down
laugh.gif

2 Nters called me on the jack and gave me a lecture and told me to keep my head up 
laugh.gif

Soon as I got home, I went to bed EARLY 
laugh.gif

Worst day of the year 
ohwell.gif

but...

We are in the playoffs again...

I won't stop till I get what I want.

Miami in 5 or 6.  I'll laugh if we get the brooms out in 4
laugh.gif

The only family I have right now is current Miami Heat Fans, everybody else is my enemy.

This playoffs is like world war III.
pimp.gif

If your a Laker fan, I PRAY yall get to the finals... 

So LeBron can stomp on the mamba head
smokin.gif

It honestly doesn't matter if you guys come out of the first round. Pacers bout to dead all that championship talk in the 2nd round. Book it.

Knicks need to exploit one of the Heat's weaknesses: defending the 3.

They need to take and make a good amount of 3s to have a chance.

I think Heat in 6...

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

whos saying hes better than bron?

knicks losing doesnt mean hes not elite

I never said he was better than Lebron but during this streak people put him on a pedestal and he doesn't have the playoff success to strengthen his case (save for 1 that year with Denver) 

Cant wait to see what LeBron does in MSG

Should be the best series of the first round

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Bro, I dead walked two miles from my job to my home with my head down
laugh.gif

2 Nters called me on the jack and gave me a lecture and told me to keep my head up 
laugh.gif

Soon as I got home, I went to bed EARLY 
laugh.gif

Worst day of the year 
ohwell.gif

but...

We are in the playoffs again...

I won't stop till I get what I want.

Miami in 5 or 6.  I'll laugh if we get the brooms out in 4
laugh.gif

The only family I have right now is current Miami Heat Fans, everybody else is my enemy.

This playoffs is like world war III.
pimp.gif

If your a Laker fan, I PRAY yall get to the finals... 

So LeBron can stomp on the mamba head
smokin.gif

It honestly doesn't matter if you guys come out of the first round. Pacers bout to dead all that championship talk in the 2nd round. Book it.

You nor any soul can stop destiny when it comes towards the Heat.
We taking it, no matter what you say.

Face it.

WE

HOLDING

THE CHIP

IN JUNE.

LEBRON MVP...FINALS MVP...CHAMPIONSHIP INCLUDED 
smokin.gif

can't believe this will make 13 straight years without a playoff series win for the Knicks

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by MaxElite

+1.

But i think its going to be more than that. It's almost a guarantee that the Heat bench will give them nothing.

I think it comes down to Bosh. Amare has to step up defensively and on the glass (wishful thinking)
If it cones down to Amar'e defending and rebound, I might as well just skip the whole series.
laugh.gif

I somewhat agree, though. Bosh's impact has to be limited. I can see Chandler being put on him.
Bosh is too quick for Tyson. That's foul trouble all day for him. Realistically you'd want STAT on Bosh but Amare is a *%%+@#* liability on that end of the floor.
30t6p3b.gif

Best case scenario is Jeffries coming back and playing Bosh.

Chris Bosh. 
laugh.gif
Here's his series:

8-16, 20 pts 12 rebounds.

4-15, 10 pts 6 rebounds

5-13, 14 pts 8 rebounds

7-18, 18 pts 8 rebounds

4-17, 12 pts 7 rebounds

7-13, 16 pts 8 rebounds

After Game 1: Chris Bosh is the X Factor! The guy that the Heat can count on in the half court!

Games 2-5: Crickets. 

Game 6: Should have got Chris Bosh more in the flow! He's the X Factor! *cuts to Chris Bosh on the floor weeping* 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Chris Bosh. 
laugh.gif
Here's his series:

8-16, 20 pts 12 rebounds.

4-15, 10 pts 6 rebounds

5-13, 14 pts 8 rebounds

7-18, 18 pts 8 rebounds

4-17, 12 pts 7 rebounds

7-13, 16 pts 8 rebounds

After Game 1: Chris Bosh is the X Factor! The guy that the Heat can count on in the half court!

Games 2-5: Crickets. 

Game 6: Should have got Chris Bosh more in the flow! He's the X Factor! *cuts to Chris Bosh on the floor weeping* 
Followed by OKB explaining that according to advanced stets he was the best left handed player at shooting 15 jumpers from the right side of the floor in the 3rd quarter on that '08 Olympic squad

it depends on the knicks... we have played bosh at the 5 plenty of times and let lebron take advantage of the slower 4s..

OK the point on Bosh is fair. He is inconsistent. But why am I expecting Amare to put those type of numbers as well?
30t6p3b.gif

So where is the advantage for us besides the bench? Lebron and Wade will be playing 43+ mins  every game anyways so that almost negates the bench in a sense.

Well look what we have here. The Heat haters are back. 
pimp.gif

It's amusing how preoccupied opposing fans are with Miami's support of the Heat. It must hurt to know that you spend your hard earned money year in and year out to root for an organization that doesn't care about winning championships as much as you do.   

Heat in 3. Knicks forfeit game 4 then hand over the keys to the city to the Nets. Bastards.

Back
Top Bottom