Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by solarius49

Yall dont think Miami fans will come out for the Playoffs?
Arena will either be Knicks fans or Knicks fans that switched sides.
laugh.gif
Dolan/MSG ain't stupid. You thought regular season prices were bad... I went to the Knicks and Nets games last week and on Sunday there was a handful of Heat fans visible in the garden but on Monday the entire Prudential center was in black jerseys rooting for the Heat. Knicks prices dont make the Garden accessible to opposing fans.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Well look what we have here. The Heat haters are back. 
pimp.gif

It's amusing how preoccupied opposing fans are with Miami's support of the Heat. It must hurt to know that you spend your hard earned money year in and year out to root for an organization that doesn't care about winning championships as much as you do.   

Heat in 3. Knicks forfeit game 4 then hand over the keys to the city to the Nets. Bastards.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I almost fell out of my chair at work over this. OMG, that was HILARIOUS!!!!

He said Heat in 3,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 #iCant!!

Like said the Heat in 5
I hope the Heat sweep the knicks just to send s mesg to them saying, they should have tanked a few games not to play us!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Chris Bosh. 
laugh.gif
Here's his series:

8-16, 20 pts 12 rebounds.

4-15, 10 pts 6 rebounds

5-13, 14 pts 8 rebounds

7-18, 18 pts 8 rebounds

4-17, 12 pts 7 rebounds

7-13, 16 pts 8 rebounds

After Game 1: Chris Bosh is the X Factor! The guy that the Heat can count on in the half court!

Games 2-5: Crickets. 

Game 6: Should have got Chris Bosh more in the flow! He's the X Factor! *cuts to Chris Bosh on the floor weeping* 
Followed by OKB explaining that according to advanced stets he was the best left handed player at shooting 15 jumpers from the right side of the floor in the 3rd quarter on that '08 Olympic squad
Sooo averaging 20 & 9 vs the 6ers, 13 & 10 vs the Celtics, 23 & 8 vs the Bulls and 19 & 7 vs the Mavs means nothing? If every team averages around two superstars who Wade and James cancel out, having a reliable third man who can get you buckets every game doesnt make him an X-Factor?

YoungTriz wrote:
it depends on the knicks... we have played bosh at the 5 plenty of times and let lebron take advantage of the slower 4s..

Absolutely!
Frankly it would make sense to transition him more into the 5 spot particularly for this first round matchup.

Was kinda hoping a Knick or Heat fan wouldve made this series thread but
ohwell.gif
 .... Good luck Knick fans and may the best team win!  

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

Originally Posted by miamib30514

"shump" doesnt even deserve to be on the opposite side of / as Wade.

But don't worry yall have a great chance Melo always outshines Lebron and DOESNT

get locked up.
roll.gif

I mean what season were yall watching.

Yes, 2 offensive series do dictate the whole story.
indifferent.gif
 And how am I trolling in a Miami Vs. NY thread? By a saying #7 wont beat a #2. mmkay

[table][tr][td]Dwyane Wade vs. New York 11/12[/td][td]Gms-3[/td][td][/td][td]FG%[/td][td]-525[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Pts-[/td][td]26.0
laugh.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]

You know damn well the only #7 in this series is Carmelo. The Knicks are not a 7 seed team. We'll see what happens in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Allen
laugh.gif

Isn't Jefferies' knee still bothering him?
IDK what's the status on him. I asked about it in the Knicks thread. Last I heard they were resting him until the playoffs...

It's amusing how preoccupied opposing fans are with Miami's support of the Heat.
What support?

Oh you must be talking about this

screen-shot-2010-11-16-at-8-52-56-am.png

The fact that a professional team in North America has to "remind" its fans how to...oh, I don't know...be a FAN speaks volumes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You seem to be one of the few who "gets" it so you should be smart enough to understand why others had a gripe. Not like you really care anyway...enjoy the ring(s) coming your way.

I don't think Wade can play anything more than 38-40 minutes. LeBron can go 42-45 but still has to sit or at least 3-4 minutes, and him on the bench is honestly worth a point a minute.

Superior bench. Tyson Chandler or Joel/Ronny/Dexter/UD. Big advantage.

While Bosh can be inconsistent, the most erratic player is Chalmers. Throw in the fact that their back up, Norris Cole would currently struggle playing intramurals at Cleveland State and it forces them into playing LeBron out of position at PG for a good 15 minutes a game - where, as we will continue to see - Spoelstra does not understand how to utilize that lineup and while I think the world of LeBron, I would rather have him in iso spots up top or dumping the ball into Wade for iso sets than seeing LeBron working off of cross screens on the block or utilizing a heavy diet of pick and rolls.

LeBron scares me, he's good enough to win this series, sure. Wade scares me in the 4th quarter. I respect Mike Miller as a basketball player - he can do a lot of things people don't like to give him credit for (of course Spoelstra is likely to ride out with Battier in the post-season and get Bibby'd again while playing 3 on 5 with Haslem/Battier).

I will take the team that can catch fire, has better depth, a go to scorer and a defensive presence in the paint. All of the ingredients that derailed the Heat last June.

Camelo in a Knick uniform and LeBron in a Heat uniform makes me want to vomit, and I will crack a grin if Bron drops 40 on his head in a 4 game sweep, but this is what I see.

Camelo in a Knick uniform and LeBron in a Heat uniform makes me want to vomit, and I will crack a grin if Bron drops 40 on his head in a 4 game sweep, but this is what I see.
Huh?

He hates Carmelo but loves Lebron.

Wanted Bron to be a Knick but instead he goes to a Rival.

Then, the player he hates comes to play for his favorite team.

The only way this could be better is if somehow Derrick Rose was involved in some kind of 3 way tournament. He he would literally cry tears of joy and kill himself at the same damn time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
future-same-damn-time.jpg

Goodnight, sweet Nolan

Originally Posted by dreClark

The only way this could be better is if somehow Derrick Rose was involved in some kind of 3 way tournament. He he would literally cry tears of joy and kill himself at the same damn time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This... ALL OF THIS.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Huh?

That is why he's my dude... Nolan I'm coming up to NYC early July... We gotta have a drink
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

It's amusing how preoccupied opposing fans are with Miami's support of the Heat.
What support?

The fact that a professional team in North America has to "remind" its fans how to...oh, I don't know...be a FAN speaks volumes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You seem to be one of the few who "gets" it so you should be smart enough to understand why others had a gripe. 

All because fans of other teams can get tickets to games in Miami and the stadium isn't packed and ravenous at tipoff we get mocked. Most stadiums aren't packed at tipoff. People are late, getting food and just not in their seats on time in every stadium you go to but yet during heat games its gonna be "
sick.gif
 where are the fans?" or "
sick.gif
 look at all those empty seats!" I wish people would just start their posts off with "I hate the Heat" so I could prepare myself for the backwards logic and baseless slander that was about to follow.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

What support?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You seem to be one of the few who "gets" it so you should be smart enough to understand why others had a gripe. 
All because fans of other teams can get tickets to games in Miami and the stadium isn't packed and ravenous at tipoff we get mocked. Most stadiums aren't packed at tipoff. People are late, getting food and just not in their seats on time in every stadium you go to but yet during heat games its gonna be "
sick.gif
 where are the fans?" or "
sick.gif
 look at all those empty seats!" I wish people would just start their posts off with "I hate the Heat" so I could prepare myself for the backwards logic and baseless slander that was about to follow.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Foh. Heat game stay empty or filled with opposing team fans when they play something good, either that or people don't show up till half time and #$!!. And the prices aren't that expensive at all. The Knicks tix are ridiculously expensive get MSG stays packed with Knicks fans... What's your point ? Because he brought that up and made a point he's a heat hater? Sit down.

Back
Top Bottom