Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

It's amusing how preoccupied opposing fans are with Miami's support of the Heat.
What support?

The fact that a professional team in North America has to "remind" its fans how to...oh, I don't know...be a FAN speaks volumes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You seem to be one of the few who "gets" it so you should be smart enough to understand why others had a gripe. 
All because fans of other teams can get tickets to games in Miami and the stadium isn't packed and ravenous at tipoff we get mocked. Most stadiums aren't packed at tipoff. People are late, getting food and just not in their seats on time in every stadium you go to but yet during heat games its gonna be "
sick.gif
 where are the fans?" or "
sick.gif
 look at all those empty seats!" I wish people would just start their posts off with "I hate the Heat" so I could prepare myself for the backwards logic and baseless slander that was about to follow.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

A jet heat fan huh? Lol you see how it is from both sides with the new yorkers taking over the stadiums

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

I really see the Knicks stealing game 1 and stunning the Heat. Melo has been playing off his rockers
Only when STAT or Chandler misses the game & he can play the 4. When he's at the 3 for the majority of the game when Amare & Chandler are out there he struggles to get to 20.

Look at every 25+ point game he had since Woodson took over & you'll notice that either Amare or Chandler weren't playing. He doesn't have a rhythm with those 2 on the floor.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I really see the Knicks stealing game 1 and stunning the Heat. Melo has been playing off his rockers
Only when STAT or Chandler misses the game & he can play the 4. When he's at the 3 for the majority of the game when Amare & Chandler are out there he struggles to get to 20.

Look at every 25+ point game he had since Woodson took over & you'll notice that either Amare or Chandler weren't playing. He doesn't have a rhythm with those 2 on the floor.

That's why Woodson would be smart to bring Amare off the bench.  They don't work when all 3 of them are out there at the same time.  We'll see.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK
Foh. Heat game stay empty or filled with opposing team fans when they play something good, either that or people don't show up till half time and #$!!. And the prices aren't that expensive at all. The Knicks tix are ridiculously expensive get MSG stays packed with Knicks fans... What's your point ? Because he brought that up and made a point he's a heat hater? Sit down.
NY is a money town. I know tons of people who are either die hards who have had season tix for years or businessmen who use the seats to entertain clients or they get rid of them/hand them down. My point was you can't compare MSG to anywhere because they've proven time and time again that they will pack that arena to see their team go against anyone. There's no other arena/fanbase like it. And because we (The Heat) are always in a bitter competition with that team (the Knicks) they're looking at us like how can you actually have a good team and not be downright bursting with energy about it every time out of the gate. Newsflash: NY is the mecca of basketball, not anywhere else. Look at any other potential playoff team during a supposed big game and you won't see the fanaticism that you will see at the Garden. I wasn't calling him a Heat hater, I just feel like there are those who don't consider factors like lateness, getting food, and traffic coming into stadiums they just want to point out anything negative that they can about a team that they dont like.
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Nah bruh... y'all seats still be empty mid 2nd qtr... hell sometimes going into the 3rd 
laugh.gif
I went down for Heat/Thunder and we had tix in the first row of our section, midcourt. Half the seats in the row were empty.
30t6p3b.gif
But I think I know what's the problem.

I think resellers buy good seats hoping to sell them for high (MSG-like) prices and obviously the fanbase isn't as die hard so they'd rather pass on the expensive tix and spend it elsewhere around the town. 

I really hope Carmelo can somehow neutralize LeBron to an extent ... and if Shumpert can make Dwade score in mid 20s and shoot under 40%, Knicks will have a chance. Chandler's got Bosh covered.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

OK the point on Bosh is fair. He is inconsistent.
As is Melo. Last year against BOS, you take away game 2 and he shot 19/58 (33%) in the other 3 games

Go back a year & against the Jazz, take away game 1 and he shot 46/113 (41%) in the other 5 games.

Go back another year & against the Lakers, take away game 1 and he shot 34/98 (35%) in the other 5 games.

Rudemeister its a miami fan thing in general, jet fans takeover in miami, knicks do, mets and yankees do the same.....if its not a big team those places are emptyyyy

Originally Posted by Proshares

That's why Woodson would be smart to bring Amare off the bench.  They don't work when all 3 of them are out there at the same time.  We'll see.
that's never gonna happen though

Nah bruh... y'all seats still be empty mid 2nd qtr... hell sometimes going into the 3rd 
laugh.gif
I went down for Heat/Thunder and we had tix in the first row of our section, midcourt. Half the seats in the row were empty.
30t6p3b.gif
But I think I know what's the problem.

I think resellers buy good seats hoping to sell them for high (MSG-like) prices and obviously the fanbase isn't as die hard so they'd rather pass on the expensive tix and spend it elsewhere around the town. 
That's not the problem man, the problem is the whole state doesn't care about regular season games for any teams (outside of CFB).  The Marlins just built a new stadium and don't sell it out.  The Rays are a contender every year since 08 and they barely sell even in the playoffs.  Just how it is IMO.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Rudemeister its a miami fan thing in general, jet fans takeover in miami, knicks do, mets and yankees do the same.....if its not a big team those places are emptyyyy

Originally Posted by Proshares

That's not the problem man, the problem is the whole state doesn't care about regular season games for any teams (outside of CFB).  The Marlins just built a new stadium and don't sell it out.  The Rays are a contender every year since 08 and they barely sell even in the playoffs.  Just how it is IMO.

I hear ya'll. I'm done.

As is Melo. Last year against BOS, you take away game 2 and he shot 19/58 (33%) in the other 3 games

Go back a year & against the Jazz, take away game 1 and he shot 46/113 (41%) in the other 5 games.

Go back another year & against the Lakers, take away game 1 and he shot 34/98 (35%) in the other 5 games.

52516f6cab45c8a1001a391f00150b8861873802_r.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

52516f6cab45c8a1001a391f00150b8861873802_r.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Even this year, since Woodson has taken over, he hasn't gone for 20 even once when Amare & Chandler are playing and he shot 49/125 (39%) in those games.

Originally Posted by dreClark

He hates Carmelo but loves Lebron.

Wanted Bron to be a Knick but instead he goes to a Rival.

Then, the player he hates comes to play for his favorite team.

The only way this could be better is if somehow Derrick Rose was involved in some kind of 3 way tournament. He he would literally cry tears of joy and kill himself at the same damn time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
future-same-damn-time.jpg

Goodnight, sweet Nolan
eek.gif
roll.gif

Amare gotta be center of the 2nd team but Woodson doesn't even have the job yet. That %!$% ain't happening

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

At the Panther game last night before the game started, the arena had the Ranger game on the big screen. When the Rangers scored, you would've thought we were playing the Rangers.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Nolan I'm coming up to NYC early July... We gotta have a drink
pimp.gif

Just say when, I may make the trek down there.

I think Tyson would have to be on his death bed to not play with the flu, but that would suck. 

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

if Melo is elite like people want to make him out to be during this post all star break run, then he'll lead the Knicks to a major upset

I don't see it happening though, Heat in 6

whos saying hes better than bron?

knicks losing doesnt mean hes not elite

I never said he was better than Lebron but during this streak people put him on a pedestal and he doesn't have the playoff success to strengthen his case (save for 1 that year with Denver) 
Ok, but this Miami is the "favorite" to win the East and the chip, aren't they. Knicks have a team with no reliable PG, you can't EXPECT an upset like this to happen especially when Melo/Amare have barely played together under Woodson.
To be honest I'd be impressed if they won two games, if the Knicks moved up to 5th or 6th they'd advance further, they'll regret slacking for half the year.

Not even trying to be biased here, but the Knicks bench will FLOURISH against the Heat's. The most critical matchup will be Shumpert against #6. I have faith that he can shut #6 down - and Amare better put twinkle-toes in his place. I'll run to NYC from here if they beat the Heat, real-rap bruh - I run 2 miles everyday; a couple hundred is nothing.
I got all my money on the Knicks if they take game 1.

Well look what we have here. The Heat haters are back. 
pimp.gif

It's amusing how preoccupied opposing fans are with Miami's support of the Heat. It must hurt to know that you spend your hard earned money year in and year out to root for an organization that doesn't care about winning championships as much as you do.   

Heat in 3. Knicks forfeit game 4 then hand over the keys to the city to the Nets. Bastards.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom