Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

No foul on Melo for taking out Rio???
grin.gif

Knicks just don't have enough offense to compete in this series. They may get a game at home, but this is pretty much over. Amare is beyond useless. Big 3 played good = no chance.

30t6p3b.gif
the NBA is quickly becoming like NCAABB......not to point out any specific team, but refs seem to be easily influenced by the home teams arena/fans

Lebron is becoming a better player. It is amazing.
I think Miami could win everything, but not because the team as a whole is great. They just have 2 great players that are able to win games.

Knicks offense is still struggling.. Too many jumpers, not enough attacking.

That and the Heat are just flat out playing harder.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Outside of D. West, your team is extremely frail. Again, losing @ half to a magic team full of old bums
30t6p3b.gif
What a disgrace to the 3rd seed. Y'all would've lost to the Knicks, let alone the heat or a Ross-less bulls.

Are you *#@+**# ******ed?
roll.gif

Are you delusional?

Melo has gone cold. They should run some isos for Amare or Use Melo & Amare in the pick in roll.
This is also why Jeremy Lin would be useful on the floor because he can create his own shot too. Another threat on the floor.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Melo has gone cold. They should run some isos for Amare or Use Melo & Amare in the pick in roll.
This is also why Jeremy Lin would be useful on the floor because he can create his own shot too. Another threat on the floor.

I like Jeremy Lin, but the Heat easily neutralize anything he does.

Amare is just useless now. Melo is doing it all. This series is over already even after game 2. Even with a good game from melo the knicks fail. The panic button will be on and knicks fans will say irrational stuff lie trade stat fields douglas for D12 and get phil jackson like if they deserve that somehow. my honest opinion with a fresh offseason and a few plays next year there isnt any reason the knicks arent a top 4 east team

Back
Top Bottom