Official Heroes Season 2 Post

If H.R.G. is really dead Suresh is gonna get his probably gonna die with the very virus his blood was once able to cure. If Suresh knew it might come to thatwhy not aim for the legs?

Theres so many ways for H.R.G. to survive but

laugh.gif
@ Hiro on his ghosts of christmas past time travel steez. I knewAdam/Kensei had did it a few episodes ago but his recovery time must be insane for him to run away without being seen.

EDIT - Just saw the ending I knew they wasnt going to kill Noah now he backon the clock with company and from the scenes of the next weeks show Hiro lookinextra mad. Sylar finally gets to Suresh(Im betting he's the reason the virus spreads) everything else ehhh. Who is the last OG ero that aint dead?

I knew mohinder !*%#% self was gona punk out and shoot HRG. He's so weak. I think I might start a petition to have him killed off the show.

Soon as I saw the IV drip and that hand I was liek they bringin noah back!

This show was fire!

Victoria Pratt is her name. And damn I guess Adam Monroe already got to the others on that picture?

They probably brainwash HRG unless the Haitian is still loyal to him.

who didnt know that was going to happen???? I just didnt know how he was going to get claires blood injected..... Man its pretty obivious these last twoepisodes are going to disappoint... How are they going to explain that garbage sylar/twins storyline and they still didnt explain what this organization didthat was so bad in the past.... SMH this season finale better not be as bad as last years

MOHINDER IS TERRY CLOTH!!!
mad.gif

Yeah, I know the twist ending kinda means that Mohinder failed.

But the very fact that he picked Bob's side is oh so terry cloth.

My mind is still
eek.gif
'in at what I just saw though.

With the exception of finding out that it was Adam, Hiro's time-jumping was a complete waste of time.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Victoria Pratt is her name.

She = the woman Mama Petrelli didn't want to reveal? Who is she and who is she associated with? Someone's wife?
HRG is a straight up gangster."It hurts like a biyatch doesn't it?"
pimp.gif

One thing. Im not sure if they explained this or not but why couldn't the company just use Adam's blood instead of Claires?

Seeing tha Bob saw the paintings as well Im pretty sure he had this planned the min he realized H.R.G. had Elle. Makes sense.

One thing. Im not sure if they explained this or not but why couldn't the company just use Adam's blood instead of Claires?

As it dumb as it sounds Im thinkin the whole time they had Adam/Kensei locked up they never took his blood like idiots. Especially seeing that he was stilllocked up when the Shanti Virus first appeared, this is something the writers hope you overlook I guess.

You know it would be great if Adam Monroe was the one who scooped HRG up and brought him back to be healed
eek.gif
You know he's been looking for Bob, it's possible. Adam might be tryingto start his own coalition.

Claire needs to finish off Elle. Just give her a gun. Elle can't do anything against her.

Mohinder is crazy. Bennet even SPARED his life right before yet he still has the nerve to shoot him.

Hiro story line was by far the worst this season...... Claires was second and then the twins...... SMH at heroes this season im so disappointed..... I mean wthwas up with this whole claire being rebellious and not wanting to leave when her dad told her people was going to come looking..... She knew they were going tocome after her but when they did she runs home sayin dad ur right lets leave now???? Come on writers doesnt add up i mean they were already after her the wholefirst season but for some reason she doesnt think they will come after her??????

SMH heroes SMH

xBuddha Blessx wrote:

As it dumb as it sounds Im thinkin the whole time they had Adam/Kensei locked up they never took his blood like idiots. Especially seeing that he was still locked up when the Shanti Virus first appeared, this is something the writers hope you overlook I guess.

It better not be a stupid reason like that. There better have been a better reason why they couldn't use Adam's blood.

And another note...

Damn, this was a dope episode, but at the same time I was a little disappointed. I was kinda hope Adam was a repented guy but it looks like he's the mainbaddie for this season.

Also, I can't understand why the Company and Angela Petrelli are so shook with Adam Monroe. I mean, granted, he can heal, but there are two other peopleon this show (three if you count Sylar from last season) who could do the same thing, and that's his only power. If they were that scared,I dunno why they couldn't have just cut out his brain or something when they had him in custody.

*sigh* It's a love hate relationship with this show.

I mean wth was up with this whole claire being rebellious and not wanting to leave when her dad told her people was going to come looking..... She knew they were going to come after her but when they did she runs home sayin dad ur right lets leave now???? Come on writers doesnt add up i mean they were already after her the whole first season but for some reason she doesnt think they will come after her??????

Raging hormones trumps all.
roll.gif

But seriously, you got to remember that Claire is a 15 year old teenage girl. Of course, she's going to rebel. Granted, it was stupid, but teenagers dostupid things everyday. She just didn't comprehend the gravity of the situation until it was too late. You got to remember, this was the same girl who ranaway from the Haitian to look for her relatives in NY last season knowing fully well that people were after her already.

Speaking of Matt's and Maury's powers, the way Maury can make you think you're in ya worse nightmare or for that matter any placed imagined in ya mind I would assume, how is that power different from that girl who could create illusions(the one killed by Sylar)? She wasn't a real shafe shpifter so that power and Matt/Maury's power is the same in that aspect, no?

I think the girl could only change the background, while Maury could conjure a whole world with talking people in your head.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

You know it would be great if Adam Monroe was the one who scooped HRG up and brought him back to be healed

That would be something else. But of course, HRG wakes up in the company facility holding room or whatever. I wonder why they brought him back withClaire's blood?

If HRG is still alive, then where the heck did Claire get that urn full of sand from?
laugh.gif

As it dumb as it sounds Im thinkin the whole time they had Adam/Kensei locked up they never took his blood like idiots

Thats ridiculous right there. How come someone NOT overlook that? I mean, the Old-Gen heroes all knew of Adam's healing abilities and ahandful of them even said it i.e Mama Petrelli, Bob. I don't think they wanted us to overlook this detail. Maybe they'll tell us why in the next 2episodes.

LiL Stevie728 wrote:
Mohinder is crazy. Bennet even SPARED his life right before yet he still has the nerve to shoot him.

That's what pisses me off.
smh.gif

And catching him off guard to boot.

At least Noah was gonna clap Mohinder while looking him straight in his eye.

I think the Company asks the Haitian to re-do HRG's memory but the Haitian always does his own thing plus he's loyal to HRG so he'll pretend likehe did it and then HRG will come back to work for the Company again, a "refreshed" man, but this time, he is his own mole.
laugh.gif
The Haitian probably is the best mole out of all of them. He's been goingagainst his orders the whole two seasons now.

Yup, I think Adam Monroe is truly bad, even worse than Sylar and Hiro will finish off Monroe somehow to get revenge because Hiro is the biggest good-guy inthis whole series.

Wow, This episode cleared a lot of stuff up for me. Now I have a theory about what might happen:

Im not sure about HRG, MOhinder could have brought him back to live (I doubt the company would) or most likely Adam. If it was Adam he'll proably work forhim.

While all this is happening, Peter's powers are beginning to look theoretically more God-like.

Sylar cant use his powers because he's most likely been vaccinated. But the effects of the Shanti vaccination dont last forever....

So, since Parkman got the name of Victoria Pratt which means, that he crossed that line that Angela Petrelli begged him not to. This will probably symbolizethe beginning of a slow but increasingly evident succumbing to the dark side of his powers. By next season (if there is one) he might be evil.

Since Adam/Kensei and Claire's blood have regenerative powers, this opens up a LOT of possibilities. Two people have been revived by their blood, HRG (Mr.Bennet) and Nathan Petrelli. Could this mean that they also have regenerative powers due to blood exposure. Angela Petrelli told Parkman about cellularregeneration leading to immortality. This would also open up a reason why the Shanti virus would then mutate and kill most of humanity. By default, if theShanti virus in its natural form came in contact with Claire or Adam's blood, it might be impossible to eradicate even with Mohinders blood. Infected bloodfrom one of them is still gonna be indestructible just like they are. The Shanti virus would be able to spread to anything.

I wanna think that Mohinder will be killed off at the end of this season, but the urgency of the virus would make him the absolute only chance forhumanity's survival.

Anyone notice when claire mom said "daughters always try to find a boy similar to their dad"
Claire real dad - Nathan, he can fly
Claire's in love with West, who can fly

Btw, why the hell were the two twins even in the show, they have been useless.
They should have killed nikki and DL last season
Hiro v. Peter is going to be crazy.
Sylar v. his self esteem is going to be up there but he been MIA.
Btw, i think peter already smash elle, he probably stopped him, did the crap out of here, and re played time.
btw, DID NEED to make a show just for elle(kristen bell) just her..like...doing different scenarios, and being seducive...and get naked.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Anyone notice when claire mom said "daughters always try to find a boy similar to their dad"
Claire real dad - Nathan, he can fly
Claire's in love with West, who can fly

The mother wasn't referring to Nathan, she was talking about Noah. Both West and Noah would do anything to protect Claire was what she meant.

I've been thinking about the episode---being the Heroes nut that I am---and I stand by my statement. Adam is not the bad guy here... It's the Company. And like someone already mentioned, Adam is probably the one who saved HRG.

I don't know why I want Adam to be the good guy here so bad
laugh.gif

I thought tonight's epidsode was one of the better ones this season, come on now, where do I start:

1 - elle in a bikini
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wink.gif

2 - peter pan finally stepping up to the plate, actually using his power for some good flying claire from the beach

3 - parkman's powers evolving, for the better or for the worse, hmmmm ???????

one thing I noticed as I was watching tonight's episode, I paused the part when the showed the pic of all the heroes with linderman, papa parkman, oldblack guy from last season, bob, new pratt lady, etc. ............... who's the one guy in the middle of the photo that has his face turned away ? didanyone else notice that, maybe I'm overthinking the whole thing but that kind of struck me as being pretty strange

we need sylar back already to liven this sh*t the fu*k up already, for real !

and for all you Hiro haters, he's such the man, his eulogy at his dad's funeral was awesome !

Originally Posted by lamchopz

one thing I noticed as I was watching tonight's episode, I paused the part when the showed the pic of all the heroes with linderman, papa parkman, old black guy from last season, bob, new pratt lady, etc. ............... who's the one guy in the middle of the photo that has his face turned away ? did anyone else notice that, maybe I'm overthinking the whole thing but that kind of struck me as being pretty strange

we need sylar back already to liven this sh*t the fu*k up already, for real !

and for all you Hiro haters, he's such the man, his eulogy at his dad's funeral was awesome !

Interesting. I want to know too. And yes, Hiro is definitely the man.
pimp.gif

Since Adam/Kensei and Claire's blood have regenerative powers, this opens up a LOT of possibilities. Two people have been revived by their blood, HRG (Mr. Bennet) and Nathan Petrelli. Could this mean that they also have regenerative powers due to blood exposure. Angela Petrelli told Parkman about cellular regeneration leading to immortality. This would also open up a reason why the Shanti virus would then mutate and kill most of humanity. By default, if the Shanti virus in its natural form came in contact with Claire or Adam's blood, it might be impossible to eradicate even with Mohinders blood. Infected blood from one of them is still gonna be indestructible just like they are. The Shanti virus would be able to spread to anything.
Not to crush this theory but this right here is impossible. If the writers give Nathan and H.R.G. the same powers that would be whack but simplyput it cant happen. Claire, Adam/Kensei, and I guess Peter's blood are basically the cure to anything to other ppl. The blood doesn't just regeneratein any body else's body. If that was the case you wouldn't need a pint of blood just to heal H.R.G.'s death or needle's worth to cureNathan's burns. All you would need is a drop of blood but seeing that that is not the case you would have to adminster a certain of blood depending on thewound. Adam/Kensei's blood is more effective because he's been alive longer and he is basically immortal now, Claire still has a ways to go.

What kind of virus adapts the powers of who its infected? Your whole thinking on this if off the virus is not sentient (or is it?
laugh.gif
) Take it like this Heroes is just like the X-Men with less action.Wolverine's regenerative powers became the cure for the T-O virus, its the cure for any disease. The one type of the virus was stopped with Mohinder'sblood in the past but there is a new strain already capable of crossing over to regular humans that is why Bob wanted Claire's blood. Now if Im wrong andyou're right he wanted her blood to spread the virus but that makes no sense yet and is kinda stupid

Back
Top Bottom