Official Heroes Season 2 Post

Chuck > Heroes this season

I was pretty excited about this season of Heroes since I followed it so closely during Season 1 and the last couple episodes it seemed like Season 2 was aboutto redeem itself, but these episodes continue to be long and drawn out. I look forward to Monday nights on NBC now because of the show before Heroes.Hopefully, they get things back on track during season 3.

Since season 2 has been cut so short, I wonder if we'll get a short season 3 after the writers' strike is over?

WHAT LIES AHEAD

In next week's winter finale, three Heroes will die.

We'll call the first death Final, the second death Uncertain and the third death Reversed (thanks to Claire's miracle juice-yay!). (And no, they don't go down in that order.)
Although you may be shocked by all of these deaths-because they are all series regulars and very pretty people!-you probably won't cry over Final or Reversed (that's just my hunch). But if Uncertain turns out to stick, well, let's just say the Heroes producers best be stocking up on some hazmat suits for the s--t storm that's about to erupt! The fans will not be happy.
I'm guessing the "uncertain" is either Hiro or Peter

The spoiler LVJordan238 posted has way more ppl dead than the 1 I read and I'm ok with that. Still mxed feelings on how good this finale will be.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by acts65

WHAT LIES AHEAD

In next week's winter finale, three Heroes will die.

We'll call the first death Final, the second death Uncertain and the third death Reversed (thanks to Claire's miracle juice-yay!). (And no, they don't go down in that order.)
Although you may be shocked by all of these deaths-because they are all series regulars and very pretty people!-you probably won't cry over Final or Reversed (that's just my hunch). But if Uncertain turns out to stick, well, let's just say the Heroes producers best be stocking up on some hazmat suits for the s--t storm that's about to erupt! The fans will not be happy.
I'm guessing the "uncertain" is either Hiro or Peter

indifferent.gif
if either one is true.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

On the real... I'm actually starting to rock with the pet Muggles a lot as of late... prolly due to the fact that several NTers point out lil things and I find them humurous. So with that said... I believe it was the hallow threats Claire made to Elle that cause Muggles boredom, if they weren't gonna get it crackin right then and there in either way he wasn't paying attention. Plus the fact that he'd heard it all before from her. Muggs is that dude.
laugh.gif

Dog, that's the funniest $@@@ I read today.
laugh.gif

Cuz I can totally see that as what was going through his mind. Good $@@@.
laugh.gif

Dammit I'm so tempted to read the spoilers....but I must resist!
laugh.gif

Writers strike isn't stupid. The Writers deserve the money for the hard work they do. If I was a writer and my work was being put out to the public and Irecieved no compensation, I too would be upset. They don't as much as actors or producers do. Anyway, there hasn't been any updates regarding thestrike I know they met yesterday, but nothing has been agreed upon. I want to see the spoilers!

so after the flashback episode, i was thinking adam was good and the company was bad. guess he brainwashed me like peter.

but i still think that the company (or the faction of it represented by linderman last season and bob this season) is bad.

and while i hate the things sylar does (and you can so see them coming), he's a compelling character.. they better not kill him off.

why do you guys bring up the writers strike, strike or no strike the show would have played out the way it has plus the last show being aired next monday, thatwas NBCs plan all a long to have season a and season b, i'm sure there will be a big cliff hanger

finally got a chance to watch it.
I think Nikki's gonna be one of the heroes to die. Here's how I think it'll go down..
Micah is gonna go to his mom for her to rescue his cousin, she's gonna beat em up a bit at first then virus kicks in and boom she gets shot.

and I think the fan favorite who'll die is Hiro, I think he's more of a fan favorite than Peter. Plus he's easier to kill than having him chop offPeter's head.

Originally Posted by acts65

[h2]Heroes Novel 61 - REVOLUTIONARY WAR - part 2 of 2 / 5 Comments[/h2]
novel61.jpg

Kensei discovered his foe's incredible power. He was fighting a man who could create duplicates of himself, clones. With Kensei's ability to heal from any wound, their war became a conflit of the ages…
  1. Page 1
  2. Page 2
  3. Page 3
  4. Page 4
  5. Page 5
  6. Page 6
  7. Easter Egg

This is the exact power I wish would show up now in Heroes but if these side comic are cannon then this guy is long dead. I guess I'll start readingthese side 9th Wonder comics until the strike is over and the 3rd season is announced

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Air273

why do you guys bring up the writers strike, strike or no strike the show would have played out the way it has plus the last show being aired next monday, that was NBCs plan all a long to have season a and season b, i'm sure there will be a big cliff hanger

Incorrect.

NBC stated a while back that they had to redo some of the finale in anticipation of a strike. The finale was supposed to have a different ending than the onewe'll see on monday.
As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I also read that they tweaked some of these last few episodes as well.

Yea I posted a wikipedia link too rumors and facts of what was planned for the 30 episode season and they changed a lot of thing, there were suppose to be morecharacters with powers and a way better plot than this. Alos if there wasn't a strike Heroes: Origins would've been a side show for the next volume andwe would've got a new Heroe that the fans voted on. So much more things that didn't happend that were suppose to
tired.gif
smh.gif
If there wasn't a strike I guarantee the Maya, Alejandro/Slyar story wouldn't have been so lame and the Monica story would bemore interesting.

Any news for when season 3 starts?
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom