Official Heroes Season 2 Post

Are they rushing things?
I heard they had already shot eps 7-11 before the strike, so that's where they have to end it instead of 22... and it might not even be over... it mightcontinue after xmas break depending on how the strike goes maybe hopefully?

I don't think they "rushed" it and I think they are doing it the way they originally intended, at least that's how I want to think.

No, that's not the case.

They shot an alternate ending for ep. 11 that they would use if the strike lasted too long. According to the previews (i.e. calling it the last episode),that's what they're using.

I can't be sure, but parts of the season seemed either stretched out and rushed, at different points.

I think it's too late for the season to be unaffected. If the writer's strike ends, it still have an affect on the season as they've lost valuablewriting time. So if Heroes in fact returns next year, it will either be shortened (likely rushed again) or run into the summer (not likely).

The fact that this season is ending is a %!#$%$% travesty
smh.gif

Sup_

Today is a sad day.

frown.gif

Last episode of Heroes.

Something I was wondering. If the Writers do agree on something soon... how would they
continue with Heroes? Or are they just going to leave it be and wait till Season 3 to start it off
again.

Mondays will not be the same.
frown.gif

Peace.

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Today is a sad day.

frown.gif

Last episode of Heroes.

Something I was wondering. If the Writers do agree on something soon... how would they
continue with Heroes? Or are they just going to leave it be and wait till Season 3 to start it off
again.

Mondays will not be the same.
frown.gif

Peace.
You remember how they used to take that mid-season break and pick up a month or two later?

Probably similair to that.

The writer's is really flexin' they muscle right now, Because no writers = No entertainment.

Better give them what they want...
smh.gif

if you like Heroes and want to kill some time, check out the show 4400. You can google it and find episodes online.

Winter finale tonight
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I want the writers to get their money...but this !*@# needs to end fast.

After Heroes, all I'll have left is Friday Night Lights.

Based on that new promo, looks like Elle is gonna try and take down Sylar by herself, which is probably gonna result in herbeing killed by him.
frown.gif

hmm...im watching my first episode of chuck and i love it...where i can i find the first couple episodes?

Based on that new promo, looks like Elle is gonna try and take down Sylar by herself, which is probably gonna result in her being killed by him.
i bet that's how sylar gets his electric powers we saw in 1st season's alternate future episode. looksthings havent changed that much even with NY not blowing up.

wat is the handle made of cuz that shouldnt have hurt me if its made of wat i think its made of

ghost43t wrote:
wat is the handle made of cuz that shouldnt have hurt me if its made of wat i think its made of

He aimed the electricity to the blade I think

As annoying as Claire has become in this short season, and the fact that the show is Heroes about ppl with special powers I find it sad that HRG seems to notcare about his biological son AT ALL and his character has no growth or depth to it at all. I dont even remember dudes name
laugh.gif
Im surprised dude hasnt gotten jealous and jumped on that crazy kill all Heroestip so he can get somoe attention from daddy tip

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

ghost43t wrote:

He aimed the electricity to the blade I think

As annoying as Claire has become in this short season, and the fact that the show is Heroes about ppl with special powers I find it sad that HRG seems to not care about his biological son AT ALL and his character has no growth or depth to it at all. I dont even remember dudes name
laugh.gif
Im surprised dude hasnt gotten jealous and jumped on that crazy kill all Heroes tip so he can get somoe attention from daddy tip

smokin.gif

Dude is straight punani...No powers.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This _ Peter disappoints me... taking $%%+ like this on face value no research of his own or anything like that... on some real little kid $%%+ G
smh.gif

eek.gif
@ Sheresh doing something worthy for once

Back
Top Bottom