Official Heroes Season 2 Post

nathan's gotta be dead. they dedicated a whole montage to duke.

mohinder again is the biggest @*+# up in the planet. he IS a virus.

bob was prolly the dude on the phone talking to mama petrelli. hopefully they actually kill off some ppl in season 3 instead giving them some weapon x typecure.

As I look at those screen shots it def appears to be Peter in a hat or a brand new villian for vol. 3 but Im pretty sure regardless of who the guy was walkingaway was(probably just an xtra) that HRG did the shooting. Id only go for a ne villian other than that. If it is future Peter them dudes cant takeresponsibility for their $%#% ups. They keep on messin up the timeline with all that changing the past.

smokin.gif

LOL @ Mohinder IS a virus.

But I don't think Nathan is dead. He's a part of the storyline that involves the blood healing people. Claire can come to her real dad and save himwith no problem. Plus maybe the company knows this and is just sending a message, letting him know what not to do. Plus this wouldn't really make HRG avillain even if he was the shooter.

Noticed Maya kept getting owned in this ep. Molly threw it in her face that her brother was dead then Slyar just shot her before she could keep up the baddialogue. Maybe thats what they're keeping her around for.

^ i dunno.

to me, they wouldn't show Nathan's greatest hits if he was gonna still be alive.

i wouldn't discount him from future episodes though. maybe as a flashback or flash forward to an alternate future.

I think the montage was more of a closure on the season, cuz it showed everybody and tried to cover the themes/overlying stories as to come full circle. Stillconvinced they'll do something similar as they did with HRG that one episode, bringing him back to life like it's an unexpected "twist"

Doesn't really matter though, at least they kept Elle alive!!

^Well they had to end this season abruptly as they did because of the Writer's strike. If the Writer's strike never occured then we all know that thelast 5 or 6 episodes could have been written totally deeper with a definitely different ending than we saw tonight.

DL the fireman pulled Nikki out of the fire. Count on it. They just never seem to kill him.

I was expecting the Haitian to have a bigger role, does him giving the necklace to Peter have any meaning...

it is a possibility that HRG killed nathan ..
but i would try to stretch it out more a bit by guessing that the assassin is a new character who works for the company

the finale was not bad, couldve been better though.

-it took peter like 10 mins to open that volt with his weakish force
laugh.gif

-whats this pandora's box mama Petrelli speaks of?
-any important objects locked in the volt? The 7 things were, playing cards (3 queens), a brain, a pyramid made of some black stone, a gold key, the curvydagger, a horse figurine, the virus and a metal stand of some sort (in between the brain and the pyramid.)
Adam tried to take the key even though he already got the virus. Why? is it the key to opening the pandora's box?
nerd.gif
(i know this is far stretched
ohwell.gif
)or was it where the virus was kept because i dont see other safe being open

what id like to see in season 3
-more people with powers working from the company
-more power vs power scenes (the only good one was matt vs his dad)

Originally Posted by mikoxiii

it is a possibility that HRG killed nathan ..
but i would try to stretch it out more a bit by guessing that the assassin is a new character who works for the company

the finale was not bad, couldve been better though.

-it took peter like 10 mins to open that volt with his weakish force
laugh.gif

-whats this pandora's box mama Petrelli speaks of?
-any important objects locked in the volt? The 7 things were, playing cards (3 queens), a brain, a pyramid made of some black stone, a gold key, the curvy dagger, a horse figurine, the virus and a metal stand of some sort (in between the brain and the pyramid.)
Adam tried to take the key even though he already got the virus. Why? is it the key to opening the pandora's box?
nerd.gif
(i know this is far stretched
ohwell.gif
)or was it where the virus was kept because i dont see other safe being open

what id like to see in season 3
-more people with powers working from the company
-more power vs power scenes (the only good one was matt vs his dad)

--I think it only took Peter a few mins to open the vault. It was 10 mins "our time". There were so many things goin on in this last episode theykept cutting in and out of storylines and stuff.

--I'm glad dude Sylar is back though. Awesome.

Sup_
[h2]Tim Kring Explains Heroes Volume 2 Finale[/h2]
Tags:elle, nathan-petrelli, niki, season-finale, sylar, tim-kring,tvguide, Villains, volume 2 generations, volume 3 villains

Category Interview Trackback URI

sylar-is-back.jpg

After Volume 2 Finale, Tim Kring gave an interview to TvGuide about Heroes Volume 2 "Generations"…
The fate of Nathan, who was shot during a TV press conference, and of Niki, who may have died in an abandoned building explosion, are "up in the air and will be determined when we come back after the strike," Kring says. "Things are fairly dire for them both." Immortal Adam was teleported by Hiro (Masi Oka) into a coffin buried in the same Japanese cemetery where his father Kaito (George Takei), who was slain by Adam, is also buried. "It's poetic justice to have Adam end up in the same graveyard as Kaito," Kring notes. "We've given the audience no reason to believe that Adam can figure a way to get out of there. The fact that he can live forever makes this the most gruesome of internments. If this happened to any of us, at least we'd know we'd soon have the mercy of death. Not here."

Witchy, *****y Elle, who wound up saving the lives of Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy), Maya (Dania Ramirez) and little Molly (Adair Tishler), clearly sparked when Mohinder called her a hero. "Kristen Bell gave us the perfect reaction in that scene," Kring says. "For a moment there, Elle sees she's been given an opportunity to use her powers in a good way. And she absolutely likes the sound of that word 'hero.'" Not to worry. There are plenty more baddies coming after the writers' strike concludes. In fact, the title of Volume 3 - "Villains" - says it all.

"Sylar getting his power back does not bode well for our heroes," says Kring, who admits there is one upside to the writers' strike: Originally, Quinto was not going to be available for much of Volume 3 because of his commitment to the new Star Trek film. Now, with the strike dragging on, he'll likely be done playing young Spock by the time Heroes returns to production.

Also "The Vault" has some very important things in there. Here are some screenshots I stole from another forum. What can they mean?

Vault1.jpg

Looks to me like the left window contains the stand where the virus was stored. I have no idea what the pyramid looking thing in the right window is.

Vault4.jpg

The gold key that Adam was reaching for when Hiro walked in.

Vault6.jpg

A human brain, appears to have 8037 or B037 labeled above it.

Vault7.jpg

3 Queens.

Vault8.jpg

Curved knife. I agree with other posts saying this looks like the knife St. Joan is wielding on the cover of 9th Wonders Issue #10

Vault9.jpg

A replica trojan horse?

Vault10.jpg

Wide image shot with a lot of windows. Top right window appears empty. Gold Key is immediately left of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Cards... can we say Gambit?
wink.gif
just playing.
What if that brain contained most if not everyones powers?
eek.gif
That wouldbe Sylars dream come true.

Peace.

This season has been a wash.

Completely pointless the whole Maya and her brother storyline.

After the strike, hopefully things get better.

Chuck > Heroes

I was so disapointed like ok the story was good... as always.. but noaction just a total waste.. and the ending and it being so easy to stop adam was corny.. its like they built all that up for nothing.. The real only excitingpart of the dam episode was Adam getting stuck in a coffin .. that just give you chill's (but i mean he is bound to get digged up all that noise he ismaking a will make for the next eternity[well 6ft is pretty deep to hear anything] but shorty in kill bill did it lol) but other then that it was crony andcommon nathan just getting shot like that .. and like why the hell didnt we see the transition of HRG making the supposed deal with the company..

and also after nathan gets shot u can see someone on the top of the screen dressed in black just strolling out.. and goes to the left.. i have it on DVR illlook over it again..
Stupid Writers ruined a lot. and to make things worse after a bad episode of heroes Journey man didnt redeem it.. smh at missing 2 weeks of it.. and i dunnowhy there isn't an official journey man post that show is crack..

i liked the finale.....

i have to watch it again to give it a better analysis. watched it with 5 other people at my place so it was easy to miss some dialogue.

^--Chuck > Heroes? You're reachin dude.
--I respect your opinion though.
--Heroes has better cliffhangers and much more staying power than Chuck.
--I do enjoy Chuck though. But Sylar would kill that dude, take his brain and the secrets it holds.

^
laugh.gif
No

Im willing to bet some new villian gets inside the vault and whats in there becomes the motivator for the next storyline. I always realizse after these Heroesand Heroes in general in comic books n tv shows never clean up after saving the day. How about lock the vault back? ehh Dudes did the same thing last seasonwith Sylar how you just leave the body there or not notice it missing? HRG slipping dispose of the body man.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

^--Chuck > Heroes? You're reachin dude.
--I respect your opinion though.
--Heroes has better cliffhangers and much more staying power than Chuck.
--I do enjoy Chuck though. But Sylar would kill that dude, take his brain and the secrets it holds.
This season of Heroes has been horrible.

Chuck has kept me entertained this season. Can't say the same for Heroes.

Just after last season, I was hyped coming into this season of Heroes. Total disappointment all around.

Even the creator acknowledges this:

The creator of hit TV show Heroes has issued a humbled apology to U.S. fans for a disappointing start to the second season. The superhero show, starring Hayden Panettiere and Masi Oka, was the top-rated new drama in the U.S. last year. But audience figures have taken a dip - with one recent episode placed 30th in the overall ratings. And creator Tim Kring admits his choice of storylines were a mistake. He tells magazine Entertainment Weekly, "We assumed the audience wanted season one - a build up of intrigue about these characters and the discovery of their powers. They wanted adrenaline. We made a mistake - we took too long to get to the big-picture story." Referring to the recent romantic plotlines, he adds, "In retrospect, I don't think romance is a natural fit for us."

Originally Posted by theDEEK

DL the fireman pulled Nikki out of the fire. Count on it. They just never seem to kill him.

Didn't they have a funeral for homie? I don't think there's any coming back from that.

Back
Top Bottom