Official Heroes Season 2 Post

I was trying not to spoil it for the westcoast but !%+$ it... I put my money on Muggles as the triggerman as well

And speaking of Muggles, y'all see how Mr.Muggles recognized/scolded Peter Pan for the ({}) ways and in the same breath said What Up to Noah all in onerip?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I was trying not to spoil it for the westcoast but !%+$ it... I put my money on Muggles as the triggerman as well

And speaking of Muggles, y'all see how Mr.Muggles recognized/scolded Peter Pan for the ({}) ways and in the same breath said What Up to Noah all in one rip?
pimp.gif

roll.gif
i didnt even peep that

This all seems like BS cuz how is Peter right there and didnt see the gunman? He didnt stop the bullets by stoppin time or telekinesis weak Peter loosin major points then he watches Nathan die when he could easily use his blood or claire's blood to revive him. this last scene ws extra weak and the only good thing was watching Sylar get his powers back

Cuz Peter is coochie.

He like a soft version of Sylar...
smh.gif

A) He could've scanned the crowd usin' his mind-reading ability he got from Matt.

B) He could've used HIS blood to revive him (Don't he have Claire/Adam abilities/DNA?)

C) He could've used Issac's future-seeing/painting abilities and stopped time.

D) Hell, He could've FINISHED the press conference and STILL exposed thetruth to the world...He's living proof.

COOCHIE.

Even through teleportation, how do you even fit two people, much less one person in a casket under six feet of dirt though?
laugh.gif

I thought when HRG got shot in the eye, his glasses became messed up. Don't tell me they went out and revived his glasses. Could've bought him newglasses...
ohwell.gif

Peter will probably give him his blood.

Would this work for sure though? Seeing as he just knows how to regenerate his blood might not work the same, but if they decided to revive Nathan, again...,it would be easy enough with Claire anywyas.

Originally Posted by Rifle Jordan

This all seems like BS cuz how is Peter right there and didnt see the gunman? He didnt stop the bullets by stoppin time or telekinesis weak Peter loosin major points then he watches Nathan die when he could easily use his blood or claire's blood to revive him. this last scene ws extra weak and the only good thing was watching Sylar get his powers back

Cuz Peter is coochie.

He like a soft version of Sylar...
smh.gif

A) He could've scanned the crowd usin' his mind-reading ability he got from Matt.

B) He could've used HIS blood to revive him (Don't he have Claire/Adam abilities/DNA?)

C) He could've used Issac's future-seeing/painting abilities and stopped time.

D) Hell, He could've FINISHED the press conference and STILL exposed the truth to the world...He's living proof.

COOCHIE.

1-Whoever shot Nathan obviously knows that Peter and Matt can read minds... they probably shut off their minds or put up some ninja mental block toprevent this.

2-He probably will do this when season 3 starts...I think.

3-This is a stretch.

4-Who knows, he might do this in season 3.

You just really, really hate Peter don't you? lol

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Im willing to bet all my money it was HRG who shot Nathan good thing too. That speech was whack

Syalr is back in action
pimp.gif

Oh btw the spoiler I read were SOOOO OFF it had Sylar dying by the hands of Elle, and Nathan was gonna give a speech about the virus not about powers he then falls to the ground from infection of the virus.

smokin.gif
HRG is definitely the obvious choice. But ya'll know I like going in a different direction.
laugh.gif

I DO agree that the inconsistencies in regards to Peter's abilities are a problem. One minute he has complete control of his powers. Then the next, heseems to not know how to use/control them. You telling me Peter REALLY didn't see or chase the gunman down? Or that Parkman didn't "hear"dude?

Unless of course ya'll theory about HRG being the shooter is correct. Cuz that would mean that the Haitian dampened Pete and Matt's powers to allow HRGto get the easy kill.
pimp.gif

Speaking of Mr Sak Pase... Where the hell was he all season?? Son is getting that Lyle treatment. No character development.
smh.gif

I said it a while back and it's already coming true: bringing people back left and right from the dead is starting to get played out.
smh.gif

Ok, so Micah's got no parents. We went from Nikki and DL being put together on purpose by the Company in hopes of creating a "super" child toboth of them appearing to be dead. So what's gonna happen next year, Micah's gonna become evil?
smh.gif
Run the world through computers? Cuz with his powerit could happen. And he's still a kid. He's probably able to control satellites which really means he can run the world and never even be found.
eek.gif

His potential is bananas.
pimp.gif

Allowing Maya to live... Ok, all she's gonna care about is avenging Alejandro's death. And now that Sylar has his powers back, how the hell is shegonna stop him? Or for that matter, stay alive if he comes after her?
laugh.gif

Mohinder, as usual causing Sylar to complete a boss move. Ever since season 1, Mohinder's *%!!-ups have always benefitted Sylar in some way, shape, orform.
smh.gif

Adam Monroe... that's it? Dude lives 400 years, murders at least 8 of the OG's (who we still don't know anything about in terms oftheir powers),manipulates the most powerful Hero (Peter) and ends up buried alive?
smh.gif
smh.gif

The bad thing is that they didn't even show us how Hiro could have possibly pulled that off.
smh.gif

Adam will be back though on some the Bride $@$% (Kill Bill). With his healing powers, he'll just keep punching until he gets out. Punch, heal, rest,repeat.
pimp.gif

Muggles with the commanding screen time.
pimp.gif

So much more, but I'll let ya'll chop up the episode a bit.

So is the show taking a hiatus due to the writers strike or what? I thought they would've already had a full season done

So is the show taking a hiatus due to the writers strike or what? I thought they would've already had a full season done

I think they had more in development or a story written that was gonna continue like in January or something, after this episode would be like a mid-seasonfinale. But with the strike they changed it so the season just ended with this episode, which disappointed me. Maybe next season will start sooner then latenext year.

Yup. This season was just split into 2 volumes due to the writer's strike. So this "virus" storyline is done. The season ain't over yetthough. It will just resume when the strike ends so they can begin filming again.

I dunno, I think for now, everyone's storyline is gonna be separate. We got the Suresh/Sylar/Maya arc, the Petrellis/Company storyline, the separate NewOrleans storyline with Micah/Monica and Claire is just doing whatever

If you look closely Hiro took Adam/Kensei back in time to when they were burryin his father so it would be easier and even if he didnt he got hands he candig.

smokin.gif

Claire's character regressed.
smh.gif

Elle is basically what Claire should have been.

Not this whining, miserable, ##@++ that we got out of her this season.

Too bad they never revealed the connection to dude who got Sylar out of prison and how he got Claire's ride.

Loose ends like that slightly irk me.
laugh.gif

Here's my crazy theory. In fact, the shooter could be Peter but it's future Peter. If Nathan did get to tell the public it would be like the X-menmovies storyline ( The cure = Shanti virus). So Peter came back to prevent Nathan from doing this.

My theory is the Haitian murdered Nathan. I put e-$50 on it.
nerd.gif

Mr. Muggles with the stellar diva performance again!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoldSouL4SoleS

Here's my crazy theory. In fact, the shooter could be Peter but it's future Peter. If Nathan did get to tell the public it would be like the X-men movies storyline ( The cure = Shanti virus). So Peter came back to prevent Nathan from doing this.

Now you thinking outside the box son!

That's a very plausible theory.
pimp.gif

All in all, I must say that I'm satisfied with Volume 2. I wasn't wowed like I was with Volume 1, but it hasn't been the mess that every 70 percentof Heroes fans have been saying it is. I don't care what NT says. I don't care what 9thwonders.com says. This season was good.

Only complaints I'll give it was that it didn't seem to have the constant forward momentum that season 1 ahead; there didn't seem to be aparticular direction and it was confusing as hell to predict where this show was going to go. At first I was thinking that the big picture had to do with Mayaand Alejandro because they were placing major emphasis on their storylines to start with and now, season 2 is done and they haven't really done anythingexcept to bring Sylar to NY. Needless to say, that was a disappointment.

The same complaint goes for Adam too. They spent so much time on his development for Hiro to just leave him in a casket...and what's sad is that with howvolume 2 ends it looks like the show is going to wash their hands of Maya and Adam and swing to a completely new direction, in essence making these past 11episodes generally filler instead of a bunch of pieces that make up a larger picture.

All in all, I wasn't too disappointed. Go Tim Kring.
smile.gif

Until next volume guys. And like some dude up in here said already, I too hope that Sylar isn't the main bad guy for season 3. It's been there, donethat...hopefully he's secondary to whatever season 3's "big picture" is.

^ If true what was Mama Petrelli talkin about??????? You know aint no future Peter called her. Clearly the plausible choice is HRG and if The Haitian was withhim then I cant even be mad at Matt or Peter. Its always irked me that thats the only pwer that cant be abosrbed(so far)

Like I said we need a new villian black dude with Peter's absorbing powers n yea Shuges there are like 20 loose ends in this season, its sickening.

n yea Rifle Jordan I missed ya reply a few pages back yea dude is buns but that guy is just a body takin up place they coulda atleast killed him off in sometype of taking a bullet for HRG or his moms. I still dont kno his name
laugh.gif
he dont look the type but he should have a bigger role next volume. Its not a good look when even Muggles gets more air time than you. I aint even interestedin dude to see him be a real character but it irks me that he's just there

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom