Official Heroes Season 2 Post

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

^ If true what was Mama Petrelli talkin about??????? You know aint no future Peter called her. Clearly the plausible choice is HRG and if The Haitian was with him then I cant even be mad at Matt or Peter. Its always irked me that thats the only pwer that cant be abosrbed(so far)

Like I said we need a new villian black dude with Peter's absorbing powers n yea Shuges there are like 20 loose ends in this season, its sickening.

n yea Rifle Jordan I missed ya reply a few pages back yea dude is buns but that guy is just a body takin up place they coulda atleast killed him off in some type of taking a bullet for HRG or his moms. I still dont kno his name
laugh.gif
he dont look the type but he should have a bigger role next volume. Its not a good look when even Muggles gets more air time than you. I aint even interested in dude to see him be a real character but it irks me that he's just there

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Second bold: Son's name is Lyle.
laugh.gif

First bold: Good point. But it would make sense that future Peter was the shooter since present Peter DID run his mouth and tell future Mama P whatwas going down. Future Mama P could have easily alerted future Peter.
The only problem with that theory is why didn't he use a power instead of a gun to do the killing?

Gotta admit that it's a bit of a reach.
laugh.gif

Still a nice theory though.

Now if someone says it's DL, that's when I'll call$%!*!+*@+.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

*He cut a deal with the company in order to have his family live a normal life.
That seems plausible.

^ Well theres 2 ways, maybe that future Peter has the virus n the gun is the only thing he can use
eyes.gif
or this is even wilder maybe Hiro did it? The future Hiro already went back intime n messed up the timeline why not do it again? and he needs to do it with a gun for some special reason

also shuges I think you should read up on the heroes comics they have I got up on all the 61 chapters over the weekend and you fin dsome more stuff about TheHaitian and other characters. The thing about that is it doesn't tie up any loose ends from the show n it just it creates a lot more loose ends

n yea Lyle needs some powers or somethin he needs to develop somethin instead of just being there. HRG does not care about him, not 1 father son moment. Justfrom watching/reading X-Men I could make a good enough small storyline with him. Lyle & Muggles team up to take on Sylar vol. 2
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

am i the only one who saw the sylar looking dude walking away from the scene after nathan got shot
but sylar doesnt really fit
only people that look similar are noah and peter..which would make the future peter thing quite possible..

I'll add more to my theory
laugh.gif

Future Peter works for the company in the future. Before shooting Nathan he met up with Present Bob telling him everything. Bob just passes the info to MamaPetrilli. Future Peter uses a gun because he doesn't want to be ID'ed by other heroes and doesn't want the public to see that Nathan got shot byelectricity/ radiation/ telekinesis etc. He wants them to believe a normal person just shot him to cover up his tracks. As for present Peter and Matt not beingable to notice him , Future Peter knows how to use Haitian's nullify ability
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

How the heck did Hiro put Adam in a casket underground?
indifferent.gif
im guess he dug a hole 1st.........

nah but he stoped time grabed him take him to the grave were his mom and pops is and put him in the box put the box in the hole and made it bac to work without missin a sec
roll.gif
(remember when he stop time only he and peter can moveso it wouldnt be to hard to put in away before he even seen it comin
smokin.gif
)

nah but he stoped time grabed him take him to the grave were his mom and pops is and put him in the box put the box in the hole and made it bac to work with out missin a sec
roll.gif
(remember when he stop time only he and peter can move so it wouldnt be to hard to put in away before he even seen it comin
smokin.gif
)
laugh.gif
Yeah that makes sense. I keep forgetting Hiro can stoptime because he teleports so much now that I'm used to his powers being straight teleportation

I could put up screenshots, but it really doesn't capture the walk/strut. I'm telling you, it's the same walk/strut that Pete has been doing allseason. That Peter Parker Spiderman 3 strut.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoldSouL4SoleS

I'll add more to my theory
laugh.gif

Future Peter works for the company in the future. Before shooting Nathan he met up with Present Bob telling him everything. Bob just passes the info to Mama Petrilli. Future Peter uses a gun because he doesn't want to be ID'ed by other heroes and doesn't want the public to see that Nathan got shot by electricity/ radiation/ telekinesis etc. He wants them to believe a normal person just shot him to cover up his tracks. As for present Peter and Matt not being able to notice him , Future Peter knows how to use Haitian's nullify ability
tongue.gif

All good up to that part, its been shown time after time that The Haitian's power negates all others until further notice. The Haitian doesn't evenhave to activate his nullify power that issh stays on matter of fact as I look at it technically The Haitian is the only Heroe with 2 complete diff powersother than Sylar n Peter. Now if Peter actually did absorb his power aint that a !%@@$ that he couldnt have used that in the original timeline where Sylarblows up NY City, or any of the other moments he coulda used it

Also does The Haitian's power nullify Adam/Kensei's and Claire's healing power? That is important info if it does

smokin.gif

Muggles knew HRG was alive all along. I'm telling you...his power is that he's a shapeshifter (plus he can regenerate since he licked up Claire'sblood). He will reveal his true self sometime. He's just protecting Claire. I've got a few of you onboard now, but the rest of you will be picking yourjaws up off the floor when in the series finale, Muggles in his true form (I'm thinking he resembles Shaquille O'neal) guns down some ubersupervillain.

SMH I was thoroughly disappointed with this season. This show has so much potential but the writing is just ehh. It seems they just rushed things in the seasonfinale.

Cant Peter just give Nathan his blood so he can heal him? Damn Micah stay taking L's.

There are some things that are pretty clear for the next chapter already. The writers think they've fooled us, but they used the same old conventions for alot of the twists/developments.

1. Nathan is not dead. Otherwise it would be a major loophole with the blood/healing business going on.
2. Nikki is definitely dead. I think they wanted people to "speculate" with Nathan and the blood (although it's more of a given). To make surethis didn't happen with Nikki they fried her up. However there's always the "flash back to show her escaping through a back door at the lastsecond" trick that seems to be something the writers would pull.
3. Adam will be back. In fact, maybe someone digs him up to get his blood?? Either way, the reason they buried him instead of shooting him in the head, likethey've been hinting at like crazy, is to bring him back. Just temporary closure on the villain.
4. The shooter?? I think it's almost clearly HRG. He had to strike a deal that they hinted at in the middle, so I think it's quite obvious. Only, itdid look a lot more like Peter than HRG walking away. The future Peter thing is interesting but it seems a little beyond what the writers have been thinkingup. Could've been an extra, could've been the camera on HRG just out of focus.
5. Freakin' Maya will be back. SIGH. However this will be counteracted by Kristen Bell being back.

The extent of the Heroes' abilities is just creating so many plot holes. At this point, almost anything that happens to Peter (and now Skylar) will alwaysbe questioned because they basically have the power to stop anything. Peter may as well just teleport into the end of Season 3 and stop whatever species killerthey concoct in the first episode.

Just some ramblings from this episode:

1. Peter not reading Adam's mind after so many chances still stood out.
2. Elle trying to fry Sylar but he got away. Well, good effort, it's not like there's someone in the room that can locate someone with pinpointaccuracy.. oh wait a minute.
3. The "death" of Nikki. Damn, if only Monica would have taken 2 minutes out of her day to view some martial arts on her IPod all that could havebeen avoided.
4. Nathan getting assassinated. I am going to hold off judgment on this one because there's no way the writers would allow the assassin to walk out withthe most powerful hero on one side and a mind manipulator on the other.
5. Hiro burying Adam. Could they have at least put some doubt in our minds that Adam wouldn't come back?

The only theory I could come up with regarding the absurdity of this season is that the writer's knew a strike was inevitable and sabotaged the secondseason. Mission Accomplished.

So Volume 3 is called Villains meaning more than one. My bet is Adam comes back near the 5-6 episode next season and Sylar doing the same ole same ole and someNEW bad guy whose power is far stronger than the other two (would say peter but I want some new kid to come in and regulate) and band the 2 villains togetherand form an Alliance (sp?), take down some heroes (new ones they'll introduced next season), then some how the other heroes band together and take themdown...thats my Volume 3

Sup_

I am watching the whole shooting scene again.

And it clearly shows HRGs glasses as he walks away. It cannot be Hiro cause well Hiro is short. I do not think it can be F_Peter but who knows.
Maybe it could of been Claude. We haven't seen him in a while.

Bob and the company already knew that Nathan would address the press about their abilities. Hence having HRG stop them. In the second
screenshot I blew it up showing the side of HRGs glasses... but then I could be reaching cause some parts it looks like the bill of a cap then
other shots it looks like glasses.

Here are the screenshots:

blah.jpg

There were multiple inconsistencies but it wasn't too bad of an ending. Of course why couldn't Hiro freeze Adam in the vault, why didnt Peter do useany of his powers
during the speech. Overall it was a decent ending. I can't wait for Season 3 "Villians."

My pick for Villains next season.

1) Sylar (obvious)
2) Matt
3) HRG (who knows what this guy is up too)

Something ive been wondering... how come some scenes they blur out the background a lot.
Also I told ya'll Adam would be buried alive ala Kill Bill. Hopefully we wont see the last of him.

Peace.

2. Elle trying to fry Sylar but he got away. Well, good effort, it's not like there's someone in the room that can locate someone with pinpoint accuracy.. oh wait a minute.
Out of your whole this one speaks volumes. Its funny cuz she's like damn he got away my dad is gonna be so mad at me. Molly right there nextto Mohinder like ummmmmmm yea

I find it funny now that I've read such good spoilers it clearly must've been for the full 30 ep season http://www.heroestelevision.com/50-important-heroes-spoilers/ to think if we could see thepossible season finale where the virus gets out someway.

smokin.gif

That looks like a bill to the cap. HD anyone?

Still sure it's HRG, the way they implied it not-so-subtly with his story in the episode.

It could be anybody though. They could've thrown out HRG owing them something for absolutely no reason.

Yup it should be HRG. Then they can throw Claire into it too, with her adopted dad shooting her real dad.

And yeah, to add to the other things, why did Peter have to waste time using telekinesis to open the vault when he could have just used his phasing power to goright through it
laugh.gif

I missed the whole last part.
Guess I got to wait til tomorrow to see it again.
From what I'm reading it wasn't the best ending.

Why couldn't they just show all of the completed episodes that they did and on the last one say "to be continued..."

EDIT
And yeah, to add to the other things, why did Peter have to waste time using telekinesis to open the vault when he could have just used his phasing power to go right through it
Thats what i thought but i guess they needed it to be removed or they couldn't have the Nathan and Peter confrontation.

Back
Top Bottom