OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

To make room for Kris Russel or whatever they're saying? :lol:
MPS, Yakupov - wonder who's next to be traded to the Blues from EDM

Man I don't get the Oilers
Only franchise to trade away two #1 picks in the same year. 

They have missed the playoffs for an entire decade.

The iPhone did not exist the last time the Oilers were in the playoffs.

But hey, they got a new arena! Nothing but optimism in the black hole of civilization that is Edmonton.

So is our fantasy draft going to happen in time?? Only a few days left! I still can't figured out who the commish is :lol:

We need to replace Proshares and probably Champ (I think) with Sosly and someone else.

I'm getting into hockey for the first time ever really, so I'm looking to root for the team that's most fun to watch, dramatic and is the underdog.

I see that Rangers and islanders both have 4 rings a piece. I remember the Dveils being pippin as a kid. I'm leaning towards the Devils even though I'm from NYC.

What do you hockey fans suggest?

good call, man. i was going to say Sabres as well. they've got Eichel who is one of the young talents in this league for years to come and are putting a nice team around him. decent enough history. fun team to follow over the next few years.

Man I don't get the Oilers

Only franchise to trade away two #1 picks in the same year. 

They have missed the playoffs for an entire decade.

The iPhone did not exist the last time the Oilers were in the playoffs.

But hey, they got a new arena! Nothing but optimism in the black hole of civilization that is Edmonton.
It's a shame. I liked watching them last year.

good call, man. i was going to say Sabres as well. they've got Eichel who is one of the young talents in this league for years to come and are putting a nice team around him. decent enough history. fun team to follow over the next few years.

Ehhh, I'm NYC guy not Upstate head. Matter of fact, Buffalo ain't even Upstate NY. It's BEYOND upstate lol

I really like the Blackhawks but I'm not gonna be that guy that reps another region or city. I'm stuck between Rangers, Devils and islanders

i'd go Rangers in that case. especially if you're an NYC dude. it's always easier to rock with the most local team. Rangers are a team that's definitely dedicated to winning too and will usually compete.

Islanders are solid now but i don't know about long term :lol:

Devils right now are just bleh

Last edited:
So is our fantasy draft going to happen in time?? Only a few days left! I still can't figured out who the commish is :lol:

We need to replace Proshares and probably Champ (I think) with Sosly and someone else.

I guess im just awaiting invite :lol:

With EDM, I see them expunge all first picks pre-McDavid lol. RNH is definitely next if this upcoming season is trash.

In the next decade, I'm picking Devils over the other two. I'm excited to see what Hall does with Zacha. And they're building a solid d core. Schneider is Elite

Last edited:
The Sucks have me so unenthused about hockey starting I forgot about fantasy. DSA- I can make you a commish if you want to set it up. Or whoever wants in can PM their email.

Somebody take the reigns, my body is ready I have a salty taste in my mouth not getting first the past 2 years

The Sucks have me so unenthused about hockey starting I forgot about fantasy. DSA- I can make you a commish if you want to set it up. Or whoever wants in can PM their email.

i'm down to do it. thanks, man

Last edited:
sosly sosly - PM your email and i'll shoot you an invite

lvjordan238 lvjordan238 - did you still want to play? or were you not going to play at all? just trying to figure out how many spots we gotta fill.

I'm down but I don't want it to be uneven lol 

shoot me your email anyway. if ESF wants to play, we'll need both of you. i can push the draft a night if need be if we need to wait for an answer from ESF. Canadian Thanksgiving today, so gotta give him a minute :lol:

Back
Top Bottom