OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

ARE YOU KIDDING! LIKE ... WHAT A MOVE.. King Henriks jock is in the rafters... to win it..

AND GIBSON WITH THE SAVE!

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I was surprised to find out 12 of the 23 were American. That's great news for USA.... I wonder how many the big team could have used.

US players all pissed off at Kessel for his comments. they need to chill and realize he's criticizing the decision to leave him off the team. not the play of the team

This, though, was the classic case of the media begging for the story and the headlines do not fit the copy.

I think one player said he'll probably remember this for the future, but for the most part the US players responded pretty much as vanilla as could be - and they had to respond because of the media idiots relentless asking them "DID YOU SEE KESSEL'S TWEET? DID YOU? DO YOU HAVE A RESPONSE? IS IT DISRESPECT? IT IS RIGHT ???" The players then answered the questions accordingly.

Last edited:
Might get a Bob shirsey if Russia can pull this out. Would be so great to see Canada not even make the final. Plus Getzlaf and Perry wouldn't be able to continue avoiding the customary Carlyle training camp bag skates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom