OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

BOSTON (CBS) — The Boston Bruins have inked winger Brad Marchand to an eight-year contract extension worth $49 million. The deal will pay Marchand an average of about $6.125 million per season.

um...8 years!?!? i love the dude but 8 years?!?!? :rofl:

bdd458a7f642fe230bd7e9d6e830de68

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 2m2 minutes ago
Julien confirmed defenseman Christian Ehrhoff is expected to join the team Monday on a PTO. "Good size D-man, skates well, moves puck well."

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 42s42 seconds ago
"What I like about him is his compete level. If he comes & competes the same way, he’s a guy that could certainly make things interesting."

:nerd:

what's this mean, PTO? paid time off?!?! :lol:

is he trying out for the team? i'm confused. but we definitely need help on the blue line

Last edited:
Professional Try-Out

Enjoy. Competent defenseman who may have the most inaccurate shot in history. Having him on the point during the PP was comical. 

I guess I should have been more specific, but who's making fantasy hockey this year? :lol:

Less than 2 weeks till opener, I would be happy if Gaudreau signed a contract like Marchand over there lol

How long before Chara joins the rejuvenated Bruins D Line in NYI, DSA? :lol:

I guess I should have been more specific, but who's making fantasy hockey this year? :lol:
l

^ whoever made the league renewed it a day or two ago i think. i have a feeling a couple people will be out this year. Proshares is for sure done with fantasy hockey. you can easily take his spot. we just need to figure out who the commish is so he can swap you in :lol:

How long before Chara joins the rejuvenated Bruins D Line in NYI, DSA? :lol:

man i think he has a year left in Boston at least. we have NO ONE on our backline and need serious help. someone send help, pls :lol:

Last edited:
McJesus made captain :pimp: I really wish they kept Hall though.

I'm tempted to get the game center again this year but idk if I'll use it enough to rationalize it. I may need it just to spoof Rangers/isles games since I don't have cable tho.

Back
Top Bottom