OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Rangers came out unfocused and got their butts handed to them. Buffalo outplayed them from start to finish. Clendening won't see the ice for another month after that game changing penalty.

Bad juju on my part...posts vid of Boyle getting beat up...Boyle wins the game for the Lightning in SO :smh: :lol:

Trotz...something has to give. Team is WAY too talented to not generate scoring chances. His system has them looking like a worse version of the NZ trapping Devils teams from back in the day.

If this slide continues, I wonder if Trotz's seat will become hot? PLEASE change the offensive system and PP philosophy.

Bad juju on my part...posts vid of Boyle getting beat up...Boyle wins the game for the Lightning in SO :smh: :lol:

:lol: came in here to say you jinxed it after i caught the highlights :lol:

Caps should figure it out. so much damn talent up front

i hate this bruins team

and it's a shame because i love Pasta, Marchand, Bergy, and Krejci. but they're so damn boring to watch this year

Last edited:
i hate this bruins team

and it's a shame because i love Pasta, Marchand, Bergy, and Krejci. but they're so damn boring to watch this year
You guys still won today doe

yeah i mean we're getting points but it's just so blue collar a style. 50 shots on goal, 2 goals. i'm exaggerating, but it's feels like that. all effort and hustle, no talent to finish.

Back
Top Bottom