OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

i hate this bruins team

and it's a shame because i love Pasta, Marchand, Bergy, and Krejci. but they're so damn boring to watch this year
You guys still won today doe

yeah i mean we're getting points but it's just so blue collar a style. 50 shots on goal, 2 goals. i'm exaggerating, but it's feels like that. all effort and hustle, no talent to finish.
Aren't the Bruins in general a blue collar system? :lol:
2011 Bruins were pretty gritty

Last edited:
i hate this bruins team

and it's a shame because i love Pasta, Marchand, Bergy, and Krejci. but they're so damn boring to watch this year

yeah i mean we're getting points but it's just so blue collar a style. 50 shots on goal, 2 goals. i'm exaggerating, but it's feels like that. all effort and hustle, no talent to finish.

that team had a great balance of physicality and skill. we could score goals at will. could LIGHT teams up. even last year, we were top 5 in scoring IIRC.

now it's swung back the other way. all work, grit, and faux-physicality.

Last edited:
i hate this bruins team

that team had a great balance of physicality and skill. we could score goals at will. could LIGHT teams up. even last year, we were top 5 in scoring IIRC.

2013 was even better, IMO. Missed opportunity that year.

i hate this bruins team

2013 was even better, IMO. Missed opportunity that year.

totally man. last year with Seguin. and that finals ended up getting him booted (if you believe the rumors, which i do :lol: )

going for 6 straight tonight lets see what happens

should win since Panthers just played yesterday + had to travel 

Late goal by Demers had me hyped 
laugh.gif

What a move by Pasta, can't do anything about that 

Scary stuff, man. I just turned to the game a few seconds before that.

Heat of the moment I was pissed, but it does look like a clean hit. Just a bad spot.

Weird game though, I think Zajac went down with a awkward hit in the first.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I know I've been pretty much MIA so far this season but I've just been super busy finishing up my final semester at school. I'm pretty much all done other than a couple assignments so I'll be back on this thread pretty regularly.

I've also been slacking on fantasy :lol:

Pasta's goal :pimp:

16 goals now...we might have our Seguin replacement. a B+ version at least :nerd:

totally worked Kunetsov on that

Last edited:
"some NCCA school"

:lol:
Should've been more specific, it's because of The College of Saint Rose Golden Knights.

My dad went to West Point, I'd never disrespect them like that :lol:

:lol: word

but i'm glad you just posted that cause i thought it was Army. i didn't know it was the College of Saint Rose that's creating the issue. i was actually wondering how Army would be able to have control over the Golden Knights name when they're the Black Knights :lol:

Back
Top Bottom