OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Just seen that :wow:

Dude was pissed :rofl:

Dec_08_2016_19_37_24.gif

Dec_08_2016_19_35_35.gif

Bet dudes are gonna think twice about crashing the crease now :lol:

Last edited:
gonna need Lucic to run Price if the Oilers got the Habs on the schedule in the future. put him in his place :lol:

Ryan Miller hasn't popped off since Lucic ran his traitor ***

Last edited:
its early but im starting to see some of the 2010 flyers with this team with these hard fought come from behind wins

Domi has a bad rep because he's quick to throw punches before the other person is ready. Hathaway was like "not today..." :lol:

That should have been a game misconduct on Price and a suspension. Like Crosby, he's a league favorite so nothing will happen.

That should have been a game misconduct on Price and a suspension. Like Crosby, he's a league favorite so nothing will happen.

someone should run his ***

Damn that anger :lol:

Just look at the context,don't forget that dude has gotten hurt that same way recently and missed most of last season as a result,it's no surprise he's testy about folks crashing the crease :lol:

Petry is a hell of a teammate though,dude held him down :rofl:

:lol: i didn't even notice Petry holding the dude down :rofl:

i mean blocker shots to the back of a dude's head? c'mon now :lol:

that deserves something

Last edited:
Yea it was a a tag team :rofl:

Maybe a major penalty during the game or fine but I don't see the need for a suspension, mostly cause he doesn't have a dirty history,looked like he just snapped for once.

I'm biased as hell though :lol:

Last edited:
Hat trick for schenn :smokin

Man a bunch of hats got thrown over. We had this discussion before but I can't be parting ways with my hat I'm good on that lol

This team has been great to watch on this run. Hope we can hold it off

Ayeeeeee empty net goal. We on a roll fellas

Last edited:
Damn Flames doing well, i mean it's the Jets but who knew Chad Johnson would be a decent #1? Haha

Back
Top Bottom