OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Missed it cus of work, but Parsons :smokin Looking like a better 2nd round pick than Mason :x

how do you let ******* Patrick Maroon get a hat trick? **** you, Bruins. you cause me so much heart burn :lol:

Just peeped the highlights from the WJC...

First, USA :pimp:

Second, dude from Canada who missed the shot at the end....man... :smh: Feel for the kid. If he didn't lose the puck, he had the goalie beaten on the backhand.

We own hockey now. Hockey hall of fame is moving to Omaha, Nebraska.
I had that same feeling when Nash won back to back MVP's.

Tough loss, but the US played very well. Canadian goal-tending was the Achilles Heel I think. Alot of pundits were talking about a weak American squad before the tournament, which seems crazy having watched 4 of their games. They must have really come together as a unit. 

I was actually in Kalispell, MT for the game. I've never seen so many firearms and terrible beer all in one place.

Swedes are 40-0 in the round robin the last 8 years and have exactly 1 gold and 1 bronze to show from it. 
laugh.gif

I did bring back a case of Samuel Adams. I have a couple "friends" who are Bruin's fans whose car doors may become frozen shut with its help.

Sweet, bitter, hoppy irony.

Watching some jr hockey right now. I know there's another NTer here that goes to UO in Eugene. Anyway they killing this team 7-2 :lol:

Kelly Nash on NHL network tonight.
Wowza

That 4th Canuck goal lol. Terribe deflection lol

Last edited:
Grabner gotta be one of the top 1-2 fastest skaters in the league (McDavid)...dude was flying out there on the goal.

Also...I feel bad for anyone who watched the Senators with regularity. Their brand of hockey Zzzzzzzzz.....

Grabner gotta be one of the top 1-2 fastest skaters in the league (McDavid)...dude was flying out there on the goal.

Also...I feel bad for anyone who watched the Senators with regularity. Their brand of hockey Zzzzzzzzz.....

Grabner has won fastest skater before i do believe. I thing hagelin and mcdavid are faster tho... certaintly with the puck anyway

adidas won't be producing alternate jerseys next year. In addition to not making replicas or fan merchandise, it is hard to see why the NHL gave them this deal.

this is ******* ******** with this new jersey deal. even the people who run the league treat it like a C-grade professional sports league

My mom got me a Caps alternate for Christmas. Even more hyped about it now with that news.

Back
Top Bottom