DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

:rofl:

leave Clown alone, reddit :smh:

:lol: that's gold. just sent it to my bruins homies :lol:

Sid is now tied with McDavid for 1st in points

Hes still not the best in the league? LMFAOOOOO

****** shredding the league

World Junior's big in the states?

Canada US on New Year's Evewill probably draw 5 million Canada viewers alone. 
laugh.gif

What channels show hockey? I know NBCSN does, but what else? And is NBCSN just specific days?

yeah that and then local fox sports channel might. if you're in WA though, not sure what team they would show. might find some junior hockey (WHL) on the tube. i need Seattle to get a team. would legit make me consider moving up there.

World Junior's big in the states?

Canada US on New Year's Evewill probably draw 5 million Canada viewers alone. :lol:

Nope. Gonna miss this year's match up because of work :frown: go US!

WA got like 3 WHL teams, good enough to move there lol

Last edited:
Canada Us is shaping up to be great with both being undefeated thus far. If you can find a way to watch, do yourself a favor! Im not a huge junior hockey fan but this tournament is so fun to watch.

What channels show hockey? I know NBCSN does, but what else? And is NBCSN just specific days?

yeah that and then local fox sports channel might. if you're in WA though, not sure what team they would show. might find some junior hockey (WHL) on the tube. i need Seattle to get a team. would legit make me consider moving up there.

Move up here anyway...

And I don't have the local Fox affiliate. I'm cordless at the moment, but even so, I don't think they even play Canucks games, which would be the closest. I just been really craving watching hockey, but I don't know where to find it. :lol:

Move up here anyway...

And I don't have the local Fox affiliate. I'm cordless at the moment, but even so, I don't think they even play Canucks games, which would be the closest. I just been really craving watching hockey, but I don't know where to find it. :lol:

:lol:

yeah they definitely don't make it easy to watch. it's a shame. you'll have to wait until playoffs most likely. every game is streamed online IIRC so that's an option.

Back
Top Bottom