OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Here is also a zoomed in photo of a certain hockey player:

You ain't ready for deez hands plehboi

Last edited:
Speaking of the Original Six, everyone is in the playoffs except for the Red Wings :lol:

Wow so awesome. Can't believe he took down someone who fights once a decade. Typical player from Anaheim, wow such toughness

Wow so awesome. Can't believe he took down someone who fights once a decade. Typical player from Anaheim, wow such toughness

maybe he should stop with the knee hits? he did it to bobby ryan as well a while back... anyways I couldn't care less if he was a fighter or not, that beat down was sooooooooooo satisfying to watch :lol:

Think they'll make it past the first round??

without Torey Krug and possibly Brandon Carlo, we'll be exposed significantly on the back end. IMO those two have been our best defensemen along with Chara. Craig Anderson typically is pretty good against us as well. but we've definitely got a chance if Carlo can comeback sooner rather than later. especially with a rested Rad Marchand back in the lineup

we won't get swept, at least (even tho the Sens swept the season matchup :lol: ). Caps would have washed us in 4

Last edited:
Boston Bruins‏Verified account
@NHLBruins
#NHLBruins sign Charlie McAvoy to a 3-year entry-level contract:

whoa. carlo and krug injuries must be pretty bad. surprised they're going to have him ready to go for the playoffs. maybe as a 7th D guy

whoa. carlo and krug injuries must be pretty bad. surprised they're going to have him ready to go for the playoffs. maybe as a 7th D guy
Ovi nailed Carlo. Fans weren't happy with the hit.

Bruins mouthpieces all week were talking about how they weren't going to meet McAvoy's agents demands and bring him up. Welp :lol:

Ovi nailed Carlo. Fans weren't happy with the hit.

yeah. i thought the hit deserved a 2 minute penalty. but i didn't think it was dirty or intentional at all. Ovi just plays hard and at 240lbs, he's gonna bang some dudes (no @Chester McFloppy ). i only thought there should be a penalty because he kind of hooked/grabbed Carlo as they went into the boards.

Ovechkin let up also...he's just a large man. Awkward spill by Carlo. Hope Ovechkin keeps the physicality up going forward. The last 3-4 games this season, dude was hitting like when he was a rookie.

Also, If notorious hot-takers/haters Milbury and Jones think there was nothing wrong w/ the hit, then you know you're good $.

Also...

One 100-point scorer and the league leader had 44 goals. Something is off. No need to adjust the net size or goalie pads, but something has to give. Sad!

Last edited:
Ovechkin let up also...he's just a large man. Awkward spill by Carlo. Hope Ovechkin keeps the physicality up going forward. The last 3-4 games this season, dude was hitting like when he was a rookie.

Also, If notorious hot-takers/haters Milbury and Jones think there was nothing wrong w/ the hit, then you know you're good $.

Also...

One 100-point scorer and the league leader had 44 goals. Something is off. No need to adjust the net size or goalie pads, but something has to give. Sad!
Refs need to call more penalties
I see more hooking and high sticking penalties get uncalled than previous years

Last edited:
Time to get drunk as ****, boys.

whoa. where you been, friend?? see you on twitter but not around these parts anymore!

man, you know I had to come back for this playoff run. I barely talk about hockey on Twitter so I had to hit this thread up. Nice to see ya'll again :pimp:

Oh ****! I was like damn Oilers finally make it and no Physicx posts? :lol:

hopefully we'll see you next round, boss :wink:

Back
Top Bottom