OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

With the way Minnesota has been swooning, I doubt it. The kid isn't all about the money but he's not stupid, he wants to go to a contender as well. Someone close to the Cup.

FB, I know for sure he'll test the FA waters. I'd say 25% the Devils sign him long term. If they don't make a deep run like say ECF, I'd say it lowers that. Plus, I think Detroit (+NYR) are gonna make a big push for him IDK if the Devils can afford to match. NJ also has to worry about a goalie for next year. I'm still holding out hope of a S&T with LA with other pieces for Bernier but I doubt that'd happen.

Man we have the Money to bring him AND Suter during Free Agency. Not to mention tht Parise is a hometown kid and his dad/mom still live here and owns a house here. His dad played here. Dude has mad fam & friends here... Youre telling me hes not going to consider Minny?
laugh.gif

We have the potential to be a good team. The1st half of the season even speaks to that... (Once we lost PMB, Koivu, & Latendresse, and other pieces getting hurt .. $+#% hurt us BADLY.

We still have Heater, and Setoguchi...(Even though Dev has under perfromed) ... We dressed literally different 40+ players this season... Most in the NHL

and speaking of having a revolving door..

Since DU's season is over...

My dude JASON ZUCKER WILL BE dressing/playing thursday for the first time against Florida! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I understand but there's a difference between competing for a playoff berth and competing for the Stanley Cup every year. I think that's what he wants. Not to say he definitely won't sign in Minnesota but the way they fell off the map has to be a red flag (same with Suter). If they were in the postseason, I think they'd have a better case. It's gonna be a combo of $/years/potential and I think Minny would be 3rd behind Detroit and NYR. Hell, may not be much better a situation than Carolina who would have the money to spend as well.

theres been a couple rumors that Parise doesn't want to play back at home in Minny

he doesn't want that hometown pressure.

Just like how Paul Kariya, Joe Sakic didn't want to play in Vancouver. they didn't want that friends and family pressure

Damn the rangers just got robbed. Hate #!#%$%% quick whistles. Didn't even have the puck. HorribleAt least we scored a few minutes after that

I would be surprised if Parise went to Detroit, something tells me Weber is Detroits number 1 targeted F.A.

For sure but I think it's closer to 1 and 1A than 1-2 if that makes any sense
laugh.gif

Great game in Jersey, Devils needed those points. Zajac with the beauty in the shootout. This Shaw did looked great tonight.

the isles pen score had me
eek.gif
@ the bruins game tonight. how early in the game did MAF go out?

bruins turning it up...just in time
pimp.gif

Yeah I haven't heard anything serious on MAF, if he goes down this team might as well skip the playoffs

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Yeah I haven't heard anything serious on MAF, if he goes down this team might as well skip the playoffs

Damn him for that @!!+ man... ur not marty. Get back in the net.... only to get truck sticked
30t6p3b.gif
He has a concussion and ill flip... letang back on the shelf... ughh as good as weveooked injuries could bring us right back down to reality cuz ur rivht no fluery means waste of time. Thiessien is the worst n who knows what BJ is up to.As far as parise... minny is more likely than detroit imo. Cant see the wings havin space for dats. Zett. Franzen. Holmstrom. Filp. Etc abd him... miny does suck tho. Well see..Who is nugs,chillin n grindage? Good season i called it since the draft wed be squarin off n the chip
laugh.gif
I play tok much fantasy hockey
30t6p3b.gif

Pierre Gauthier was fired.

Apparently, Bob Gainey may resign.

Does this mean the start of the Julien BriseBois era in Montreal?

Originally Posted by True Blues

Took them long enough 
laugh.gif

Looking at the Western Conference standings, looks like I'm gonna be stressed out this next week.  I hate scoreboard watching. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by True Blues

Took them long enough 
laugh.gif

Looking at the Western Conference standings, looks like I'm gonna be stressed out this next week.  I hate scoreboard watching. 
30t6p3b.gif
it's getting tight on the west coast, should finish close
I could see Buffalo make a nice surge in the playoffs if Miller keeps playing well. 

Back
Top Bottom