OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

^ yeah i hated they jacked the ducks goal song. i mean i guess they could do the traditional "hey" or "zombie nation"
the chicken dance goal song was 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 mad me ashamed
laugh.gif

anyway what a letdown last night against Florida
30t6p3b.gif

/\ awwww man. its gettin real out here

Doan out, Keith gettin bare minimum of 3, but he doesnt have a history... that I know of anyway

Radulov and Crosby back

ginger robot wing concussed, backes broken foot...

Blues cant catch a break, i honestly think theyre one of the best teams in the NHL... would not wanna see them in the playoffs (dem keeps
sick.gif
)

its almost that timeeee
pimp.gif

man this kings/blues game is pretty good...kings gettin some great chances but Elliott and the blues D is tough

speaking of elliott, wasnt he a semi-bust in ottawa? what changed?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Daniel is done for 2 weeks minimum.

So is he official out with a concussion? 
He got what he deserved though. He hit Keith with a cheap shot first.
That's garbage and you know it. Daniel came in with a hit and caught his jaw, he was just trying to finish his check. At worst that's a 2min roughing call.
What does Keith do? Come in full speed, with the puck no where close, rises up, sticks the elbow out and hits him right in face with intent to injure. You wana get back at Daniel, hit him hard next time or give him a little slash on the next dead puck.

But so what Keith might get 5 games because of that, what do the Canucks get?.....This...

Canucks' Daniel Sedin out indefinitely with head injury

Blackhawks defenceman Duncan Keith could be suspended for flying elbow

By Doug Harrison, CBC Sports 

Vancouver might begin the Stanley Cup playoffs without leading goal-scorer Daniel Sedin, while Chicago faces the possibility of a few games without top defenceman Duncan Keith, who may be suspended for elbowing the Canucks winger.

Sedin will be stuck on 30 goals for the foreseeable future after the Canucks announced Thursday he would be out of action indefinitely after being injured late in the first period of Wednesday's 2-1 overtime loss in Chicago.

Canucks assistant general manager Laurence Gilman said Sedin is returning to Vancouver to be further evaluated by team medical personnel.

Here's to the Flames for another terrible season and probably missing the playoffs! 
pimp.gif
 One more year for most of the terrible contracts to disappear.

Man Pens rolling along, too bad they couldn't finish that Philly game. Malkin is ridiculous

Originally Posted by frink85

BIG WIN. great game between the top 2 defenses in the league. JONATHAN QUICK 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guy has been our MVP all season long.  Just imagine where the Kings would be without him.
v3lmig.png

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Cory schneider > luongo

One of the playoff storylines I'm looking forward to the most.
Both are great in different situations. The Canucks are gonna use them like pitchers in baseball.

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Cory schneider > luongo

One of the playoff storylines I'm looking forward to the most.
Both are great in different situations. The Canucks are gonna use them like pitchers in baseball.

That and I'd like to see how long they stick with Schneider if Lu struggles and he comes in and plays well.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by frink85

BIG WIN. great game between the top 2 defenses in the league. JONATHAN QUICK 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guy has been our MVP all season long.  Just imagine where the Kings would be without him.
v3lmig.png

Columbus
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom