OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Caps series isn't over, but if Trotz doesn't adjust his game plan, it's a wrap.

Some of his lineup/system decisions are baffling. Right now, he's coaching a complete dud of a series. You get a 2 goal lead on separate occasions, don't go in a shell. This fed right into what the Maple Leafs were trying to do. Once the game was tied at 3 going into the 3rd, I knew it was over for the Caps. The ice was tilted and the Caps were playing not to lose, rather than playing to win.

Alan May, who is on CSN, was killing Trotz for only playing Ovechkin 15 minutes. Dude has to be at 20-22mpg going forward. Inexcusable.

hawk fan here....very disappointed with them. its more than likely a wrap...but until they lose that 4th game, they still have a shot.

right now the preds are just forechecking the hell out of the hawks and just getting into lanes. the hawks cant get anything going. its a one and done, dump-chase, puck back out of the zone, type of possession for them.

frustrating but it is what it is.

laugh.gif
 I mean there is still hope, but....

Really don't think there's anything more stressful in sports than the final seconds of playoff hockey :lol: Rangers just had me sweating.

Back
Top Bottom