OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

draft picks
laugh.gif

consecutively scooped malkin,fluery,crosby, letang,staal... were good lmao

weve mastered that whole process

Originally Posted by Proshares

Dub/LV, I'm pretty sure they sent/allowed him to go home after BC won it all. IDK if he'll be in it this year. If they didn't make such a deep run I think it'd be a different story.

Yeah, I just read that he's back at BC to finish the school year. The Rangers better hope he signs the second the semester ends, because if not he's a UFA come June 1st.

Edit: NVM. Mckenzie just tweeted that Kreider signed.

i dont even...............

but for real.....in 5 years theres NO *!%##%% WAY we can keep all these kids

^
howson.jpg

bruh...

Hall-RNH-Eberle
Yakupov-Gagner-Mackinnon

nerd.gif

edit - but seriously....i think tambo makes a move down in the draft for Murray, Dumba or even further down for Reinhart

I would think Edm would have to take a dman. 
i mean they can draft Yakupov but that defense still is terrible. 

Originally Posted by Physicx

i dont even...............

but for real.....in 5 years theres NO *!%##%% WAY we can keep all these kids
wait...did you guys just win the lottery?

laugh.gif
I don't even know what to say about Edmonton winning the lottery again

I wish the draft would go according to Craig Button's mock draft because I would love to get Matt Dumba at #9

There is NO WAY Edmonton drafts Murray or anybody else #1. They either take Nail or trade the pick. If they need a D-man badly enough they could trade Hall for one after the fact. Ducks better be trying their hardest to trade up ahead of Toronto to grab Galchenyuk. If not I'll be satisfied with Forsberg/Trouba.

this is how I felt when Chicago got Patrick Kane over us and a couple years later he wins them the cup against us w/ the Stanley Cup winning goal 
mad.gif

GAH Yakupov in an Oilers sweater. meh.
Okay so all other teams don't draft Reinhart, I want him to fall to Flames at #14.
Also trade Rajala, MPS, and Reider to Calgary, Physicx. k thx

Finally, some hockey. Tired of hearing about the series matchups on NHL network for the past 2 days. Let's play.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Finally, some hockey. Tired of hearing about the series matchups on NHL network for the past 2 days. Let's play.
Should be a great series. 
pimp.gif
finally...this week's been DRAGGING

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Should be a great series. 
pimp.gif
Yup, it won't be a bore that's for sure. 
Talk about week lagging, this day is lagging 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom